BY DIOR

Christian Dior Dior Addict Lipstick is inspired by the cutting-edge Dior runway fashions, this hydrating and volumizing formula adorns lips with a veil of color and spectacular shine. In catwalk-inspired shades.Christian Dior Dior Addict Lipstick is a hydrating lipstick has the tiniest hint of color and saturates lips with moisture and shine.

• Pigmenta bien? Dura? Seca los labios? Precio accesible? 2 Answers
Dior Dior Addict Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine Lipstick
  • "well I can say that I like when you use them they have long lasting in your lips they are magnificient! for me they are one of the best brands of lipsticks! " in 55 reviews
  • "They are of excellent quality, have a great finish, have beautiful colors and are super creamy, are divine" in 49 reviews
  • "Wow I cant even say how awesome this is. It's my absolute favorite. It's very moisturizing, easy to apply, color is cool, and christian dior is my all time favorite. Theis brand never lets their customers down." in 40 reviews
Climistina D.
Orlando, FL
I've always found hydrating lipwear appealing. Working in intense environments, from theatre and production running to busy coffee houses, I need something long-lasting that isn't going to dry my lips out throughout the day. So I was pleased to come across such a product by a luxurious brand like Dior.

Since their release I have owned several shades; Bright (pale pink-nude), Oversize (punch pink), Power (coral red), Fashion Night (fuscia), Black Tie (deep blackcurrant) and City Lights (brown) Of all of these, I have found the two with the most endurance to be Power and City Lights.

The texture of the stick is good, it's very creamy and smooth and some even have a shimmer (Bright, Fashion Night, Black Tie and City Lights being the four I tried) however the colour was not long-wearing for me.
Vanessa P.
Temple, TX
These are fun to have and to look at. The packaging is really cool. The lipstick is pretty nice. They don’t have a ton of colors at Sephora but there are a few. There are a lot of pinks and reds. They didn’t bleed past my liplines either. I don’t know if I will buy any more but a few were nice to have
Alisha P.
I quite like these lipsticks and yes they are shiny but the coverage and pigmentation varies quite a bit by color and the lasting power could be better. Hit or miss so look up reviews and swatches before buying. I do have like 10 of them though.
Jody R.
Richmond, VA
Dior is one of my FAVORITE brands and definitely my “go to” for lipstick color! The color variety’s and it’s long lasting effect always makes me want more!! Definitely something you want in your makeup collection!!
Masking F.
Dior lips are so beautiful in color and packaging but I just don’t think they are worth the price you pay. There are much cheaper options that use better ingredients and have longer wear. I wish I liked this lip better!
Victoria B.
Elkton, MD
I love these lipsticks! They are beautiful and the color last a long time. It’s very creamy but stays put. The packaging is so chic! I would definitely buy these again and recommend to a friend! The color range is good
Paola L.
Florida, FL
I can’t take this it’s too much I live this so muchhh I met my expectations because it’s just so good and it is very long lasting I am a respeta user and I just can’t get enough of it I recommend it to others 💯
Mallory H.
I love this lipstick. The color is beautiful and it leaves your lips feeling soft. The packaging is eye catching as well. The price is on the higher end of lipsticks but I do believe that it’s worth it.
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this it’s very easy to use it’s long wearing it meets my expectations the value it’s great for what it’s worth I reccommemd Sephora it’s there yes I recommend of course yes I’d buy again
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I recently finished my favorite tube of Dior addict off. I love the color and it lasts for a very long time. Very easy to use, bought it at Dillard's. I love the holographic packaging. Would recommend
Sol S.
Buenos Aires
Pigmenta bien? Dura? Seca los labios? Precio accesible?