BY DIOR

Christian Dior Dior Addict Lipstick is inspired by the cutting-edge Dior runway fashions, this hydrating and volumizing formula adorns lips with a veil of color and spectacular shine. In catwalk-inspired shades.Christian Dior Dior Addict Lipstick is a hydrating lipstick has the tiniest hint of color and saturates lips with moisture and shine.

• Pigmenta bien? Dura? Seca los labios? Precio accesible? 2 Answers
Dior Dior Addict Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine Lipstick
  • "well I can say that I like when you use them they have long lasting in your lips they are magnificient! for me they are one of the best brands of lipsticks! " in 55 reviews
  • "They are of excellent quality, have a great finish, have beautiful colors and are super creamy, are divine" in 49 reviews
  • "Wow I cant even say how awesome this is. It's my absolute favorite. It's very moisturizing, easy to apply, color is cool, and christian dior is my all time favorite. Theis brand never lets their customers down." in 40 reviews
Aline C.
Staten Island, NY
I love this color because it’s like a dedicated thing. Have a good lasting, and you can use this in the night if you want. I bought in your site. Yes, it’s better about my expectations. I’ll recommend this to everybody because it’s a good lipsticks.
Mary C.
Tamarac, FL
Love this color. Very classic, bright shade of red that goes with any outfit in any season. Long lasting, but I did have to reapply once in a 9 hour day. I did enjoy not getting the white residue on my lips which I usually get with other brands.
Jody R.
Richmond, VA
Dior is one of my FAVORITE brands and definitely my “go to” for lipstick color! The color variety’s and it’s long lasting effect always makes me want more!! Definitely something you want in your makeup collection!!
Masking F.
Dior lips are so beautiful in color and packaging but I just don’t think they are worth the price you pay. There are much cheaper options that use better ingredients and have longer wear. I wish I liked this lip better!
Victoria B.
Elkton, MD
I love these lipsticks! They are beautiful and the color last a long time. It’s very creamy but stays put. The packaging is so chic! I would definitely buy these again and recommend to a friend! The color range is good
Paola L.
Florida, FL
I can’t take this it’s too much I live this so muchhh I met my expectations because it’s just so good and it is very long lasting I am a respeta user and I just can’t get enough of it I recommend it to others 💯
Mallory H.
I love this lipstick. The color is beautiful and it leaves your lips feeling soft. The packaging is eye catching as well. The price is on the higher end of lipsticks but I do believe that it’s worth it.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I recently finished my favorite tube of Dior addict off. I love the color and it lasts for a very long time. Very easy to use, bought it at Dillard's. I love the holographic packaging. Would recommend
Tiffany A.
Galway, NY
This is the best color and formula I have come across for the cooler months and holiday looks I have been looking for. I thought like all other lips sticks I have tried it would be tacky or overly dry. It wasn't. It went in smooth, stayed dry but wasn't streaky or cakey. This is an amazing product and so exciting to get a new one and open it and enjoy every swipe across my lips.
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
Tailleur Bar is one of my most used lipsticks but it wouldn’t be for everyone. It’s a soft glossy mauve nude suitable for fair skin. It has tiny shimmer flecks but you can barely see them. It is a very sheer lipstick and you do have to reapply frequently. That said, it almost always lives in my bag because it’s flattering, comfortable, and easy to throw on.
Sol S.
Buenos Aires
Pigmenta bien? Dura? Seca los labios? Precio accesible?