BY DIOR #27 in Lip Plumper

The must have care for damaged lips. The lip balm allies the expertise of Dior research in nutrition to the delicate smoothness of rose petals. All its nourishing power comes from the rare and precious Damask Rose essential oil extract together with an anti-aging complex and Shea butter. Lips are instantly soothed, moisturised, beautifully plumped and soft. Totally addictive!

Makeup Finish:

Applied under lipstick or gloss, it perfectly prepares and conditions the lips, for a smooth, even finish.

Application Tips:

Secrets of use
• Daily: dabbed onto the center of the lips on its own, it adds a touch of radiance for an immediate volume effect.
• As an intensive treatment: before going to bed, apply a thick layer and pat lightly to blend in. Upon waking, lips feel moisturised and comforted.

• Ok I love everything rose and I have been eyeing this for...1 Answers
  • I've had this one for a while and love it! How long does ...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? What is a cheaper option that is...3 Answers
Dior Crème De Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm
  • "I feel like most lip balms only work right after they are applied, but may even make your lips more dry after they wear off while this one continues to work." in 6 reviews
  • "This blush is very good because it's not too pink it's just right on color and it also doesn't make your face dry" in 1 review
Stephany L.
First of all, the packaging is beautiful! It’s a bit of a splurge but well worth it if you’re into balms. The downside is balms don’t tend to last on the lips throughout the day. Although they are not marketed as long lasting the price point could reflect that a bit better but overall this IS a quality product which is worth the price but don’t expect it to have longevity.
Autumn S.
I love this stuff! I ended up losing it and the price point is up there so I didn’t purchase another one but even thinking of it I want to I loved the smell so much and it was so hydrating and even though I prefer a sting it didn’t give me that much of a sting but the formula wowed me in other aspects so that really made up for that sting. I think this was awesome just as my everyday lip balm!
karla r.
los angeles
A staple in my beauty bag, this Dior lip balm is a hydrating dream. The packaging, although plastic, feels luxurious, heaving, and has the logo engraved on the top. The formula of the lip balm is so cream and hydrating, not sticky at all. It’s very similar to the Laniege Lip Sleeping Mask, except with a rosy twist. If you’re looking to splurge, are a fan of Dior, or just love anything roses and French, this is a great product for you!
Rhiannon S.
Spanaway, WA
This is a good, but not great lip balm - especially considering the price. I love the elegant, vintage-looking white pot packaging and the beautiful rose scent. While this is very moisturizing, it is not particularly plumping. Having said that, because it is so hydrating, it does give the impression of a slightly fuller lip.
Valerie B.
Houston
I love this product! The texture is so great on the lips! This leaves your lips super smooth as well. I love the packaging because it super sleek and would definitely buy this again and recommend this to others who need an everyday balm and don’t mind the splurge!
Lindsay G.
Grass Valley CA
I love how moisturizing this stuff is and it smells amazing! Super luxe and it lasts for a long time. I just got pan and I've had it for about a year. It doesn't tingle or burn like lots of lip plumpers out there. But I do notice an slight increase in volume.
Kelsey G.
Cincinnati
This stuff is fantastic-it feels luxurious, it has a nice tint to it, and it is moisturizing. I expected it to be a bit more moisturizing and for my lips to feels moisturized a little longer than they did. It’s easy to apply, but it’s not the most hygienic.
Cheliane
Love the fact that it’s a plumbing and lip balm. The fact that it maintains my lips from cracking and moist at the same time plumps my lips to give a fuller effect is something I love and recommend for any girl and specially on days not in the mood to have so much makeup on
Kristine H.
Charlotte
Amazing lip balm, cuticle balm, elbow balm etc. you have something dry, rub it on! It melts on the lips and feels and smells really luxurious. I just wish it wore better with my lipstick on top. It does pair really well with gloss, especially the collagen gloss from Dior.
Valerie D.
Burleson
Gorgeous, I love this product it goes on smooth and does the job with out irritating my lips. It is a bit on the pricier side but what do you expect it’s Dior, you definitely get your money’s worth, I will be buying again.
Madalina V.
Tananger
Is it actually worth to buy this balm? I am thinking of buying it for quite some time now but 28 $ for a lip balm I feel is a bit much.
Kim A.
Dartmouth
How long does a jar of this typically last?
Finnja E.
Berlin, Germany
Is this really worth it?
Carly C.
Is this really worth the $27? I've heard a lot about this, but not sure if it is worth it to spend that much.
jaime c.