BY DIOR

The must have care for damaged lips. The lip balm allies the expertise of Dior research in nutrition to the delicate smoothness of rose petals. All its nourishing power comes from the rare and precious Damask Rose essential oil extract together with an anti-aging complex and Shea butter. Lips are instantly soothed, moisturised, beautifully plumped and soft. Totally addictive!

Makeup Finish:

Applied under lipstick or gloss, it perfectly prepares and conditions the lips, for a smooth, even finish.

Application Tips:

Secrets of use
• Daily: dabbed onto the center of the lips on its own, it adds a touch of radiance for an immediate volume effect.
• As an intensive treatment: before going to bed, apply a thick layer and pat lightly to blend in. Upon waking, lips feel moisturised and comforted.

• Ok I love everything rose and I have been eyeing this for...1 Answers
  • I've had this one for a while and love it! How long does ...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? What is a cheaper option that is...3 Answers
Dior Crème De Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm
  • "A pricey lip balm but I have to say complete worth it. This lip balm really does fill in the lines of my lips and plumps. It's quite long last as well, I still feel the lip balm on my lips after hours of wear. Feels light weight and not oily at all." in 65 reviews
  • "I feel like most lip balms only work right after they are applied, but may even make your lips more dry after they wear off while this one continues to work." in 6 reviews
  • "This blush is very good because it's not too pink it's just right on color and it also doesn't make your face dry" in 1 review
Kaci S.
Wilsonville, OR
This is by far my favorite lip balm! While it is pricey, I do use mine every night and have had it for about a year, so it does last. I purchased it from Sephora online with a gift card, thinking I would just try it out, but I’m honestly hooked! It’s so hydrating and when worn over night I do wake up with more plump/hydrated lips. This is definitely a staple and worth the splurge!
Rhiannon S.
Spanaway, WA
This is a good, but not great lip balm - especially considering the price. I love the elegant, vintage-looking white pot packaging and the beautiful rose scent. While this is very moisturizing, it is not particularly plumping. Having said that, because it is so hydrating, it does give the impression of a slightly fuller lip.
Ciera J.
Dior rose smoothing lip balm is a staple in my beauty routine. I have purchased several of these and will continue to do so. The sent is faint and light and the product provides deep conditioning while adding a hit of natural color. I haven’t had any plumping results, however this product smooths out dry lips.
Ariana K.
Caledonia , MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I liked this lip balm but though their are better products out there than this one. It did last awhile so that was nice for the price your paying for. But I probably won’t buy this product again, not worth how much it is compared to other products.
Chelsea P.
It really makes my lips so smooth and they feel hydrated.it's very easy to apply and use anytime.  I recommend it cause my lips felt yucky until I started using it. It's my first time using it and it's just been great do far! I'm sure many people will like it I really recommend it!
Makeuplover O.
At first I did not think it would be a good decision to spend that much on a lip balm but omg this is such a life saver for all my girls and boys with dry chapped lips. It is so smooth and I feel my lips have started to look better with time with using this product. I love it
Cindy C.
I Love this product it keeps your lips hydrated nicely for a long time while makeing your lips look fuller but I think id like it much better if it came in a little container chapstick like and not the way it comes its also on the expensive side in my opinion.
Ashley S.
Tualatin
This lip balm adds a natural finish to a no make up makeup look. It’s not greasy and the color is beautiful and just a little bit better than a natural lip color. The pink adds a gorgeous sheen to your lips and the formula isn’t uncomfortable at all.
Stephany L.
First of all, the packaging is beautiful! It’s a bit of a splurge but well worth it if you’re into balms. The downside is balms don’t tend to last on the lips throughout the day. Although they are not marketed as long lasting the price point could reflect that a bit better but overall this IS a quality product which is worth the price but don’t expect it to have longevity.
karla r.
los angeles
A staple in my beauty bag, this Dior lip balm is a hydrating dream. The packaging, although plastic, feels luxurious, heaving, and has the logo engraved on the top. The formula of the lip balm is so cream and hydrating, not sticky at all. It’s very similar to the Laniege Lip Sleeping Mask, except with a rosy twist. If you’re looking to splurge, are a fan of Dior, or just love anything roses and French, this is a great product for you!
Madalina V.
Tempe
Is it actually worth to buy this balm? I am thinking of buying it for quite some time now but 28 $ for a lip balm I feel is a bit much.
Kim A.
Dartmouth
How long does a jar of this typically last?
Finnja E.
Berlin, Germany
Is this really worth it?
Carly C.
Is this really worth the $27? I've heard a lot about this, but not sure if it is worth it to spend that much.
jaime c.