Dior Creme Abricot Nail Cream uploaded by S. W.Dior Creme Abricot Nail Cream uploaded by S. W.Dior Creme Abricot Nail Cream uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY DIOR

The iconic Dior Manicure nail care since 1963, renowned for its nourishing and moisturizing properties. Its highly rich formula fortifies nails and improves resistance with visible results in just one month.

Formula:

A cream enriched with emollient and fortifying agents essential to nail beauty.

Application Tips:

Apply around the nail, gently massaging until absorbed. Best used in the evening to let it work all night long.

• Any cuticle/nail biters out there use this? Does it help?1 Answers
Heather A.
Farmington, NM
Initially, I was sceptical of this creme because it is really a tacky consistency. But after only a few days of use, I genuinely noticed a huge improvement in my cuticles. In the middle of winter in the dry climate I live in, I am always dealing with dry, cracked skin around my nails so I was desperate to find something that could help nourish my skin. This product is amazing and for the price, it's really a great value because you only need a very small amount per use. I will absolutely keep using this product.
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
I like this. I used it on my nails after they got too brittle from getting too many gel manicures. Best to use at night overnight. Your fingers will feel sticky for a while after application so I recommend that this be the last thing you do before you turn out the lights!
💎Dinara💎 A.
Los Angeles, CA
Totally loving it! It smells amazing and make my look to glow! The texture is light and my skin feels fresh and vivid. I have almost finished it. It's time to get another one :)
Ruffle K.
Hanford, CA
I tried this for my nails after I had acrylic nails and totally got murdered for it. It helps it to heal well so I will recommend this for anyone whose nails got murdered too for having acrylic nails.
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles , KY
Amazing! This comes in a classique chic jar straight out of Bridget bardot's nightstand. It werx too! I used to have annoying hang nails that I would rip & they would turn into a little staph infection soooo irritating like getting salt in a paper cut level irritating. So this helps immensely. I won't be without this & it works really good on finger callouses from writing.
S. W.
This is a little pricy, but it works very well. You get alot of product and a little goes a long way. My cuticles were going through a rough phase. They were dried and peeling. My normal go to cuticle oil was not working and my cuticles were painful. I purchased this on a whim and I'm glad I did. It is thick and a little greasy, so I recommend using it before bed.
Jessica A.
Charlotte, NC
Love it so much smells great leaves face so soft beautiful like baby bottom helps keep face natural oils
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
I got this as a gift a while back but didn't use it until several months after. It's a nice little pot of cream that I kept at my bedside as a reminder to use it consistently, the only downside was it took a while to really absorb thoroughly. It was nice at hydrating my cuticles and preventing the hang nails, but it ended up getting too tedious to apply and massage every night... and i had to make sure it was fully absorbed so it didn't get on my sheets. Overtime, it started to smell funny too, like rancid oils (which it probably did go rancid) so i threw it out.
Marleny H.
Lawrence, MA
You have a nice peach smell but not very intense and annoying. As I've said before, its texture is rather than creamy, is up to thick.
The white box contains about 10 g of products, says other opinion, it may seem that it contains very little, but I assure you that it will last a long time.
Recommended for use at night, after having washed your hands, just when it is going to go to sleep. With a pinch is sufficiently opaque for several fingers. We must apply a layer on every area of the nail, including the cuticles and giving a massage insisting for about 20 seconds with each finger. This is good to ensure good penetration of the product on the skin.

Being one fluid so little product, it seems that it is poorly absorbed, but the next morning there is no trace.
I recommend start using what remains attached in the box metal coverage, since all the "excess" for various applications, so you give account of the performance of the product.
Ash J.
Toronto, ON
I’m embarrassed to even try to figure out how much I’ve spent on cuticle oils, balms, salves, lotions only to give up and throw them in a drawer. I wash my hands dozens of times a day, my cuticles are a mess and get even worse if I’m stressed because I pick.

This product changes everything. Yes it’s orange. Yes it smells. Yes it’s sticky. But you know what? It works SO WELL that I can’t even imagine having to use another product. This is forever my holy grail for mid day and night time applications. My cuticles have never felt better!
Lauren C.
Okeana, OH
Any cuticle/nail biters out there use this? Does it help?