Dior Crayon Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by Gris H.Dior Crayon Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by Carson M.

BY DIOR

A kohl pencil formulated with a super-smooth texture to dramatize the eye and highlight the color of the iris. This easy-glide eyeliner formula allows for maximum comfort and outstanding staying power, while its integrated sharpener makes it a practical beauty essential. Darker shades add intensity to the eyes, while lighter shades add luminosity.

Dior Crayon Kohl Eyeliner
  • "This khol eyeliner! Is soo good it doesn't not smudge at all and I have very water eyes as a result to wearing contact lenses, khol liner normally within 20 minutes would run out of my eyes giving me panda eyes. But this is one of the few khol liners I can trust to stay put last the whole day without smudging and it's a really true black colour." in 3 reviews
Gris H.
I like this pencil a lot. Dior has great pencil. I have from a year and you never go wrong with it, it is a natural black and is now waxy at all. It remain soft and stays a long time. I recommend this but it is a little price.
Marcela C.
Harrison, NJ
I love it! Super creamy, smooth and long lasting!! I would definitely purchase again!
x.makeup.n.cakeup.x S.
wimbledon
Shelby W.
Great product! I’ve been using this for years and I love it. I use it on top and bottom for day and night looks. I feel like it stays in place really good and it’s easy to apply. I recommend this to everyone! The only set back is the price. I just close my eyes when I add it to my cart :)
Amy B.
Yulee, FL
Doesn't smudge and creates the perfect wing. I love that I don't have to worry about it fading quickly.
Kelly L.
If you want to go for the natural make up look this shall be your friend ! Very nice
Bruna G.
Montclair, NJ
I liked so much this color, it's natural but strong at the same time, makes total difference in the make up.
lameya Z.
Rabat
I like this eyeliner because its pigmented and smooth which make the application very easy . It doesnt smudge and lasts a long time. I like to wear this brown color when i go for a natural makeup
Ashlee M.
Brandon, SD
Dior has a nice line of makeup available. I am not a big fan of this kohl liner but it is a very rich, creamy, dark liner.
Sarah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
If you're looking for a white eyeliner to open up your eyes and make them look fuller, this pencil is your best friend. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. It also sharpens easily without breaking so once you add it to your collection, you won't have to get another one for awhile. I would most definitely buy this again.
Maria Suzana M.
gostaria de saber qual a duração e a pigmentação se realmente sao boas ?