Dior Crayon Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by Gris H.Dior Crayon Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by Carson M.

BY DIOR

A kohl pencil formulated with a super-smooth texture to dramatize the eye and highlight the color of the iris. This easy-glide eyeliner formula allows for maximum comfort and outstanding staying power, while its integrated sharpener makes it a practical beauty essential. Darker shades add intensity to the eyes, while lighter shades add luminosity.

Dior Crayon Kohl Eyeliner
  • "This khol eyeliner! Is soo good it doesn't not smudge at all and I have very water eyes as a result to wearing contact lenses, khol liner normally within 20 minutes would run out of my eyes giving me panda eyes. But this is one of the few khol liners I can trust to stay put last the whole day without smudging and it's a really true black colour." in 3 reviews
lameya Z.
Rabat
I like this eyeliner because its pigmented and smooth which make the application very easy . It doesnt smudge and lasts a long time. I like to wear this brown color when i go for a natural makeup
Ashlee M.
Brandon, SD
Dior has a nice line of makeup available. I am not a big fan of this kohl liner but it is a very rich, creamy, dark liner.
Sarah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
If you're looking for a white eyeliner to open up your eyes and make them look fuller, this pencil is your best friend. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. It also sharpens easily without breaking so once you add it to your collection, you won't have to get another one for awhile. I would most definitely buy this again.
Gostaria de saber se é um iluminador ou se usa como sombra, como mostrado na foto. Obg.
Itigria M.
Pricey but good. I use white eyeliners to brighten and make my eyes look more open. This was my first time buying it. I have dark brown eyes and i think white just makes them pop even more. I have used other liners but i think this is my go to. It applies so smoothly and it does not tug, when applying. Nor does it make my eyes watery. Overall i recommend this product to anybody.
STEPHANIE W.
Warner Robins
I love this eyeliner which I wasn't expecting to because I usually wear only back eyeliner but I wanted to try something different and fell in LOVE. I gave it 4 stars because it is expensive for my taste but if you can afford it is saying go for it!
Olivia A.
This is such a great eyeliner crayon it lasts all day and my eye colour is dark brown so it made my makeup look natural and it glide on so easy and it didn't smudge plus i use this product most days as it such a good crayon eyeliner and i would buy it again.
I love this product. It hides smoothly agains your eye. It have great pigment . I recommend this to everyone.
Marti C.
Monterey, CA
Best brown eyeliner ever! Goes on very smooth and easy to sharpen. The magenta brown is the perfect shade to make brown eyes pop ever more! Very affordable
Gabriella M.
This is my new favorite eyeliner ! When I first saw it I wasn't to crazy about the color but it just looks so amazing on ! I just apply it on in the morning and it last all day through out work with no problems at all !
Maria Suzana M.
gostaria de saber qual a duração e a pigmentação se realmente sao boas ?