Dior Crayon Khol Eyeliner uploaded by Griseda H.Dior Crayon Khol Eyeliner uploaded by Carson M.

BY DIOR

A kohl pencil formulated with a super-smooth texture to dramatize the eye and highlight the color of the iris. This easy-glide eyeliner formula allows for maximum comfort and outstanding staying power, while its integrated sharpener makes it a practical beauty essential. Darker shades add intensity to the eyes, while lighter shades add luminosity.

Dior Crayon Khol Eyeliner
  • "This khol eyeliner! Is soo good it doesn't not smudge at all and I have very water eyes as a result to wearing contact lenses, khol liner normally within 20 minutes would run out of my eyes giving me panda eyes. But this is one of the few khol liners I can trust to stay put last the whole day without smudging and it's a really true black colour." in 3 reviews
Shelby W.
Great product! I’ve been using this for years and I love it. I use it on top and bottom for day and night looks. I feel like it stays in place really good and it’s easy to apply. I recommend this to everyone! The only set back is the price. I just close my eyes when I add it to my cart :)
Sarah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
If you're looking for a white eyeliner to open up your eyes and make them look fuller, this pencil is your best friend. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. It also sharpens easily without breaking so once you add it to your collection, you won't have to get another one for awhile. I would most definitely buy this again.
Griseda H.
I like this pencil a lot. Dior has great pencil. I have from a year and you never go wrong with it, it is a natural black and is now waxy at all. It remain soft and stays a long time. I recommend this but it is a little price.
Itigria M.
Pricey but good. I use white eyeliners to brighten and make my eyes look more open. This was my first time buying it. I have dark brown eyes and i think white just makes them pop even more. I have used other liners but i think this is my go to. It applies so smoothly and it does not tug, when applying. Nor does it make my eyes watery. Overall i recommend this product to anybody.
Olivia A.
This is such a great eyeliner crayon it lasts all day and my eye colour is dark brown so it made my makeup look natural and it glide on so easy and it didn't smudge plus i use this product most days as it such a good crayon eyeliner and i would buy it again.
Gabriella M.
This is my new favorite eyeliner ! When I first saw it I wasn't to crazy about the color but it just looks so amazing on ! I just apply it on in the morning and it last all day through out work with no problems at all !
STEPHANIE W.
Warner Robins, GA
I love this eyeliner which I wasn't expecting to because I usually wear only back eyeliner but I wanted to try something different and fell in LOVE. I gave it 4 stars because it is expensive for my taste but if you can afford it is saying go for it!
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
I use a lot of Dior make up and think its great. However when it comes to this particular eyeliner, I am not a big fan. I feel that there are better eyeliners instead of this one. Also it is a bit pricey and when I wear it, it tends to end up smearing by the end of the day.
Adriana R.
Santa Margar, CA
Dior has a nice line of makeup available. I am not a big fan of this kohl liner but it is a very rich, creamy, dark liner. That being said I just prefer using a different brand.
Marti C.
Monterey, CA
Best brown eyeliner ever! Goes on very smooth and easy to sharpen. The magenta brown is the perfect shade to make brown eyes pop ever more! Very affordable
Maria Suzana M.
gostaria de saber qual a duração e a pigmentação se realmente sao boas ?