BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A smoothing, plumping lip balm with SPF 10. Crème de Rose is a refined lip balm that soothes, re-plumps, hydrates, and protects the lips with SPF 10.This nourishing lip balm comes in one universal petal pink shade and features a delicate rose scent. The sister product to Dior's legendary Crème Abricot, a nail care product dating back to the 1960s, this product has the same classic white packaging.Lips are visibly hydrated: +32% (6h after application) see more...

• Ok I love everything rose and I have been eyeing this for awhile ...1 Answers
  • I've had this one for a while and love it! How long does it last,...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? What is a cheaper option that is compara...3 Answers
Dior Cr
  • "I feel like most lip balms only work right after they are applied, but may even make your lips more dry after they wear off while this one continues to work." in 6 reviews
  • "This blush is very good because it's not too pink it's just right on color and it also doesn't make your face dry" in 1 review
Alyse M.
Valley Stream, NY
Review for: Dior Crème de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm 0.25 oz more...
Great fresh rose smell and fantastic smooth feeling once applied onto lips. Not sure if my lips have been drying out from using this over time or because the weather.
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
Review for: Dior Crème Abricot Fortifying Cream For Nails 0.35 oz, Dior Crème de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm 0.25 oz more...
Not sure why this is rated as a nail product. I have both the Abricot cuticle creme & the Rosé creme lipbalm. I'll review them both briefly. I use Dior Nail Glow 0.33 oz when I'm not wearing fake nails. A simple, clipped-short, uniform, nails scrubbed clean mani is *always* François chic. I always used to have hang nails I'd rip them & get a little staph infection & it was so irritating I had to do something about it. I carry this (both) in my bag (Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar will do ur hangnail in a pinch), so I can always have them at arms length. The abricot has cut down a lot on my hand nails the I use Precision Body Excellence Nourishing & Rejuvenating Hand Cream - Chanel - Precision Body Excellence - Body Care - 75ml/2.5oz on my hands but it's too big to carry in my bag but it's on my table where I watch tv. Rosé cr lipbalm is a slice of luxury I'm a hedonist if it feels good do it this lipbalm is pure hedonism. It feels wonderful. Both awesome products.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Dior Crème de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm 0.25 oz more...
I bought one of these because at the time it was a newish product, soon after I then ordered two more because it's so great!
The rose scent is beautiful, and the balm moisturizes and treats lips without too much shine or gooeyness. I have one in my purse, one in the bathroom, and one in my gym bag. I also love the spf 10. ! I use it during the day and at bedtime. It doesn't stay all that long but it leaves my lips full, smooth and soft. And it's in a big pot, you really get a lot! I like to apply it with a clean finger or a lip brush depending upon where I am at that time, for me this is a staple product for those who love rose and have an obsession with lip balms!
@Influenster #influenster #contest #influensterawards
Julianna D.
I really love this lip balm! I love how moisturizing it is and I love the way it makes my lips look. However, it does not do any plumping. It's a great luxury product, the packaging is very cute, but not very sanitary. I think the jar will last me a long time, but I'm not sure I would buy again, unless my lips got VERY dry.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Dior Crème de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm 0.25 oz more...
This is such a luxurious lip balm, it smells of romantic roses but in a classy way. I really love it and would never have thought of purchasing until I received it as a gift by a friend of mine that swears by it. I'm pretty sad about the price but I will most likely when I see a sale that includes Chanel cosmetics. Oh and the packaging is so luxurious and timeless, it reminds me of a cameo pin.
monica a.

I'm a huge lip balm girl and this is one of my all time favorite lip balms. The rose perfume is so nice and just the right amount of a strong smell. You can smell it, but it does not smell so strongly that you can taste it in your throat while you use it. I hate it when that happens. It also has a nice pink color that is very subtle but definitely there. I like to wear this during the day and especially at night to moisturize and nourish my lips. I give it only 4 stars, though because I do not see a plumping effect. If you do not have that claim I would certainly give it 5 stars, but I have to be truthful for what the lip balm says it will do. Definitely splurge and try this lip balm if you've always wanted it though! It is absolutely worth it!
TheStratosStandard  .
Brooklyn, NY
This special little container is oh so much more than just a lip balm. It’s also a little slice of spreadable heaven.

The Crème de Rose balm (let’s call it “CDR” for short) is not a go-to item. To be frank, I’m tentative to suggest any lip balm that costs $28 bucks a pop (as opposed to a treatment/lipstick/lip gloss). That being said, if you’re going to spend money on a simple lip item– this is the way to go.

First of all, CDR only adds a hint of color. You’re not going to be overwhelmed with this tint. It’s a slight pinky peach that just makes you look alive.

Second, it’s a smooooothing balm. And that it does. The minute you put CDR on you knowww that you’re wearing a Dior product… On your lips… Because you can.

Third, it has plumping action. COME ON PEOPLE. It plumps!

Fourth, Hrush Achemyan (StyledbyHrush) uses it. If you have no idea who I’m talking about– you better educate yourself here. ‘Nuff said.

Finally, this is the type of item that when you buy it from the Dior counter, the beauty expert on the other side will give you a wink because you’re part of that club of people who are in the know… that this is a product… from the freaking gods.

Can I get an amen?

Find more reviews at thestratosstandard.com!
Marjorie A.
Orlando, FL
As a self-proclaimed lip balm junkie, there aren't many I haven't tried. The Crème de Rose's texture is creamy and emollient on the lips, and it left mine softened for a few hours after initial application. As you can probably guess from its name, the balm has a subtle rose scent. The container is gorgeous - a high-quality white plastic pot with "CD" embossed on the lid. Deducted a star due to longevity of softness offered by product (at least, to me), as well as its hefty pricetag for most.
Jaime F.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Dior Crème de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm 0.25 oz more...
You can't go wrong with good ole creme de rose lip balm! I'm a repeat user, I've gone through a few of them because it's just so luxurious. It actually sinks in and moisturizes your lips and doesn't just sit on top. Only downside is the price but if you're boujie like me, it's worth it!
Jaede S.
Review for: Dior Crème de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm 0.25 oz more...
I love lip balm, I can't go to bed without using it.  The sent of this rose lip balm is perfect. Not over powering just a hint of fragrance. The creamy texture is perfect, you don't need much and your lips are soft and smooth. Pricey but worth it, as it lasts a long time.
Madalina V.
Tananger
Is it actually worth to buy this balm? I am thinking of buying it for quite some time now but 28 $ for a lip balm I feel is a bit much.
Kim A.
Dartmouth
How long does a jar of this typically last?
Finnja E.
Berlin, Germany
Is this really worth it?
Carly C.
Is this really worth the $27? I've heard a lot about this, but not sure if it is worth it to spend that much.
jaime c.