Dior Contour Lipliner Pencil 994 Mysterious Matte 0.04 oz uploaded by gabby s.Dior Contour Lipliner Pencil 994 Mysterious Matte 0.04 oz uploaded by gabby s.Dior Contour Lipliner Pencil 994 Mysterious Matte 0.04 oz uploaded by gabby s.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A lip liner that glides on beautifully and is incredibly easy to use. Dior Contour features shades from satin to matte, which match the large range of colors of the Rouge Dior line. Used alone or with a lipstick, this gorgeous pencil glides on and plumps the lips' contour and improves their color for a perfect, long-lasting finish. Its built-in brush is designed to blend lines, apply lipstick, and sharpen the pencil. see more...

Buy on Sephora
gabby s.
Sullivan City, TX
The description of this lipliner is exactly what you will get . It defines lips, no smudge, prolong wear and pigment colors are strong. Well worth the money. Long wearing beautiful color! Costs more then other liners but it also lasts a lot longer with no need for touch ups. So for me it is well worth the price because I don't have time during my busy day to reapply/touch up any of my make-up.
April K.
Macomb, MI
First of all, I love the color of this lip liner. Dior did a really good job in formulating this product, it just glides to easy to your lips. This is my first time to use this lip liner, i bought it Sephora and I definitely would buy it again because I just totally fell in love with it
Valentina H.
Doral, FL
It is an excellent lipliner. the pen is quite creamy and easy to apply. I like it because it is matte, also pigmented very well, brings a pretty good sharpener and it is not expensive at all. Its Dior... Dior is like perfection.
Mady C.
Very nice product. It has well enough pigmentation. Most of the colors I searched seems very matte. But over all I don't think it's worth all the money. Mostly paying for the name than the product.
Ana S.
Orlando, FL
I love Dior, in special this lipliner, is so pigmented and precise. I love it and I want another one.
I recommended this brand, in special this contour lipliner, because is matte!
Maranda H.
Allen Park, MI
goes on smooth and not heavy gentle on skin buy it at cvs walmarts repeat user its what all women want and need love the variety
Christie C.
Gainesville, TX
Blend perfectly with gloss, lip stick, rubbed in bare or under Chapstick. Love it. If you haven't tried it then you should
Nicole M.
Love this lip liner its perfect matte and it last all day. Its a very good lip product and really reccomend trying it out.
Yaquelin M.
Dior is like the god of lip products and of course their lip liners would not be short of being the best in the market!!
demi m.