Dior Contour Lipliner Pencil 047 Miss Matte 0.04 oz uploaded by Stefany M.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A lip liner that glides on beautifully and is incredibly easy to use. Dior Contour features shades from satin to matte, which match the large range of colors of the Rouge Dior line. Used alone or with a lipstick, this gorgeous pencil glides on and plumps the lips' contour and improves their color for a perfect, long-lasting finish. Its built-in brush is designed to blend lines, apply lipstick, and sharpen the pencil. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Paige C.
Moorestown, NJ
I LOVE the Miss Matte lip pencil! It glides in so easily and gives off a gorgeous color that is seriously suitable for anyone. I ordered it online on Sephora's website and I would totally buy it again. I would absolutely recommend this product to others because seriously, who isn't looking for an awesome liner?
Rachael H.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This formula is awesome and stays all day through eating and drinking! The packaging is super convenient too with the brush on the end that helps make lipstick applications perfect! Only fault is that when the liner gets a couple of months old it starts to "dry up" and doesn't glide on as smoothly anymore.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Beauty Junkie Expert
My cousin got this in her ipsy bag I love love loved it so so much she let me have it sense she didn't like the color it was smooth and sharp and I didn't have too sharpen it allot it lasted me a long time.
Ana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yess, Miss Matte is such a great lip liner to have handy. I've used it as a lip liner, eye liner, or a blush when I'm in a pinch and can brush it out. Overall it doesn't break as often as other pencils and can easily be sharpened with any brand of sharpener.
Diana O.
Phoenix, AZ
The color is supa rich ! I love that is last a long time and how easy it is to apply. The pink color makes the lips stand out and the way the liner is set makes the lip line look on fleek! I love it! And i would totally recommend it !
Sharon M.
Crandall, TX
The lip liner last all day , I love bold colors and the it goes on nice and smooth , it's light and smooth like wearing nothing at all. I would let everybody I know about this product . And it is worth the money
Raysa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pencil is long lasting and is easy to use . Sometimes I loved just using this with out lipstick. I buy this in Macy's . Is totally easy to apply . For the woman's love the fine make up this is perfect.
Cara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highlight my cupids bow, and most liners will cake on the foundation and highlighter. Gross! This liner is so smooth, and flawless! Gives a nice blendable line, that keeps the gloss in it's own territory!!
Cassidy W.
Plymouth, MN
I'm in love!!!!! This is my favorite lip liner to use because it keeps the lipstick looking fresh and from getting clumpy. It lasts all day for me. Would recommend.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner is great to keep your lipstick on. It helps your lipstick last all day. I got this lipliner online, and although it was a little expensive it was worth it! It is a great product and worth the money. I want to get more colors, because it is a good investment.