Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#183 in Lip Liner
A lip liner that glides on beautifully and is incredibly easy to use. Dior Contour features shades from satin to matte, which match the large range of colors of the Rouge Dior line. Used alone or with a lipstick, this gorgeous pencil glides on and plumps the lips' contour and improves their color for a perfect, long-lasting finish. Its built-in brush is designed to blend lines, apply lipstick, and sharpen the pencil.
Photo (1)
Paige C.
Paige C.
Moorestown, NJ

I LOVE the Miss Matte lip pencil! It glides in so easily and gives off a gorgeous color that is seriously suitable for anyone. I ordered it online on Sephora's website and I would totally buy it again. I would absolutely recommend this product to others because seriously, who isn't looking for an awesome liner?
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Moody, AL

This formula is awesome and stays all day through eating and drinking! The packaging is super convenient too with the brush on the end that helps make lipstick applications perfect! Only fault is that when the liner gets a couple of months old it starts to "dry up" and doesn't glide on as smoothly anymore.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Novato, CA

Love love love this product! I have the matching lipstick, and together they are unstopable! It glides on so easily and loos so good all day. It is a good price and easy to find. It lasts forever so it is worth the money. I will deffinetly be buying this product again!
estephany r.
estephany r.

amo a tecnologia de efeito matte pra mim e uma das melhores pois deixa acabamento sequinho fixa por horas nao preciso me preocupar em retocar ou ate mesmo ficar olhando para ver se esta no lugar #diormatteloveyoubaby nao vivo sem nunca acaba ja corro pra comprar
Isabela R.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT

It's a little expensive but really cool! The color last longer so much and it's super strong! I really liked to use and want to buy more colors in the future! The packaging it's super nice and came with a sharpener! Dior is a really good brand! Loved!
Diana O.
Diana O.
Phoenix, AZ

The color is supa rich ! I love that is last a long time and how easy it is to apply. The pink color makes the lips stand out and the way the liner is set makes the lip line look on fleek! I love it! And i would totally recommend it !
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Crandall, TX

The lip liner last all day , I love bold colors and the it goes on nice and smooth , it's light and smooth like wearing nothing at all. I would let everybody I know about this product . And it is worth the money
Raysa G.
Raysa G.

This pencil is long lasting and is easy to use . Sometimes I loved just using this with out lipstick. I buy this in Macy's . Is totally easy to apply . For the woman's love the fine make up this is perfect.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

My cousin got this in her ipsy bag I love love loved it so so much she let me have it sense she didn't like the color it was smooth and sharp and I didn't have too sharpen it allot it lasted me a long time.
Sara T.
Sara T.

Is literally the perfect lip liner pencil I've ever used. Not too bad of a price definitely for how well it works. I don't have any negative things to say about it goes on smooth and light

Join Now