BY DIOR

This new, all-in-one make-up palette includes everything you need to create a glamorous look on the go. With its ultra-compact design, you can travel lightly while carrying the gorgeous Dior shades with you at all times.

18 S.
hampton, VA
i was giving this buy my boyfriend he knew i was looking for pallettes and he bought me this one i love the mirror on it
Inna N.
The ideal combination! In this one palette fit everything you need for a fresh make-up! Just a dream! I've been using this pallets for almost three years now and it's still complete! quality at the highest level! Dior is Dior!
Anastasia X.
So this is a great palette especially if you are travelling too often. The products lasted me for a pretty long time, so the price is reasonable, provided that it is also Dior.
The powder is amazing, the blush is as pigmented as it should be; I would definitely repurchase these two in a full size!
The mascara does WONDERS! You really have to try it!
The concealer is okay, it is blendable, does not crease, just fine.
The lip plumper has a very nice, subtle glossy finish and a soft rose shade... You can feel it burning your lips while also taking care of them, as it hydrates them deeply. The other two lip colours are just not my cup of tea, because they are too glittery and I don't like this in my glosses or lipsticks; it reminds me of children's makeup.
The brow pencil is AMAZINGGGG! Veryyyy precise and smooth too.
The eyeshadows are just not for me. The shades are only shimmery, and there is no pigmentation on my favourite one, which is the sand-brown eyeshadow in the middle. But all in all, they are okay.
I cannot give you my opinion on the eye pencil because I don't use eye pencils at all.
Not to forget to mention that it comes with a mirror too, for those who need a mirror.
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
All in all, it is a very handy and compact palette for everyday use in every situation. If I am in a rush, I know that I would only need to take a foundation and this palette with me and not worry about not having something I use on a daily basis.
Massiél B.
Muy lindos colores, no son muy pigmentados ni te quedan todo el dia en la piel, para mi no funciono mucho para el precio creo que deberian hacerlo de mejor calidad
salma h.
Pop colour it's like you buy many thinks in one litle box it's easy using Dior thanks for this magnifique product i wish youu buy itttt so sooon❤❤
Nour M.
Can we take a moment and just look at this chicc product the most luxury one ever cute ,beautiful,nice and amazing.In love
Maria P.
I got this as a gift on my bridal shower . One of the best pallettes. It's so handy and fits in the purse. Super cool

back