Dior Cherie Bow Blush uploaded by klara w.

BY DIOR

Inspired by The House of Dior's iconic symbol, the bow, this season's look exudes femininity, sophistication and sensuality with a playful twist.

Adorn your cheeks in color and light! Dior presents the first blush that plays on color intensity and a variety of finishes to create a natural, healthy glow with a subtle sparkle.

Gracie P.
Fresno
I love their products because they have a very refreshing scent to them, and also because their products last a long time. The only con I can think of is their limiting shade palets for the blushes. Other than that, definitely something I would buy again from adults.
Dalia E.
sfax
I love this blush. It ls color suis my skin a lot and unlike other blushes that I used before, this one doesn't dehydrate my face. Easy to apply. The price is high but really worth it. It lasts for a long time.
Stuti D.
Love it! It gives a lot of natural look and it so amazing ppl buyy this now i love it so much it doesnt even have any fallout