Dior Capture Youth Redness Soother Age-Delay Anti-Redness Soothing Serum uploaded by Hemissi M.Dior Capture Youth Redness Soother Age-Delay Anti-Redness Soothing Serum uploaded by الملكة👸 U.

BY DIOR

A Blend Of Cotton Peptides Helps To Soothe And Calm Red, Reactive  Skin. Its Corrective Green-tinted Texture Helps To Visibly Neutralize Redness To Calm And Soothe Skin.

Enriched With Antioxidant-boosting Iris Extract And Composed Of 79%* Natural-origin Ingredients, This Formula Is Gentle On Even The Most Sensitive Skin.

1 - Active Ingredient: Natural-origin Peptides From Cotton Soothe Irritated Skin
2 - Iris Extract Boosts Skin's Natural Antioxidant Power**
3 - 79%* Natural-origin Ingredients

*values Calculated On The Basis Of Iso Standard 16128 Part Ii And According To The Raw Ingredient Data Sent To Date By Our Suppliers"
** In Vitro Test On Ingredients

Benefits:
Research Results:
"Visible Redness Is Reduced By 22%*

Upon Application**, 94% Of Women Felt Their Skin Was More Protected, And 91% Felt Their Skin Was Less Reactive.

After 4 Weeks**, 91% Saw An Improvement In Skin Quality, And 97% Felt Their Skin Was More Resistant Against  Aggressions .

*self-assessment By Scoring Test By 33 Women After 4 Weeks
**self-satisfaction By Questionnaires Test, 30 Women"

Sofi J.
Favorite serum of 2018. Perfect for sunburned skin during the summer. Or just to battle some redness which I have a lot of in my cheeks. Goes on amazing and melts right into the skin. Has a similar scent to the rest of the Capture Youth collection. I absolutely adore this product. And a little goes a long way. Highly recommend!
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
In Dior training we got the whole capture youth collection in a smaller size and this one was the most effective. I personally rarely suffer from redness but if you do I’ve seen personally this calm red skin and tone it down. It’s pricey but it does work.
alysamegan93 M.
Nashville, TN
Don’t know how I ever applied makeup before without this. I have always had slight red undertone on my skin some days worse than others and this amazing formula covers and corrects doesn’t feel cakey or greasy very thin application, a little goes a long way. I also love the fresh floral scent. You must try this
Rebekah M.
Coral Gables, FL
In terms of skincare one of my top concerns has always been redness. My skin isn’t super sensitive and I don’t have rosacea- and typically products to reduce redness are made for those specifically. I also don’t typically notice immediate results with any skin care I used until this product. I noticed my redness was gone IMMEDIATELY, and, my redness has reduced within a week of use. Honestly a miracle product- highly recommend!
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I got this as a sample when I bought a foundation from Dior. It is super pricey, but works wonders. I have major redness around my nose, and this seemed to soothe it. The smell is amazing, and not overpowering at all. It has the same consistency as any serum- watery, and it has a very light green tint (which counteracts redness). Overall I had a great experience with this product. I would buy it if I could afford it!
Kellie T.
Cleveland
This serum definitely helps to sooth and calm my skin, however it does not completely get rid of the redness. I love mixing it in with my moisturizer, to boost and improve the look and feel of my skin!
Natalie S.
I just started using this two weeks ago and I have noticed a huge difference. I have rosacea and this product helps keep my face from getting red and less irritated.
Ai X.
taipei
This serum is my favourite. Normally for serums i only buy sample size to try, but this is so good that I went to store to buy it after my sample size finished. It's has an really comforting smell to it. I used it day n night for about a month now. My skin has very bad condition recently after giving birth to my baby I start having massive breakouts (big angry red acne)especially on the lower part of my face. This serum has calmed down my skin a lot. I noticed less breakouts after using this. And my acne heals a lot faster ever since I use this serum. I have been using this along with dreamskin 1 minute mask and glow booster serum which contains aha and Bha. It r3ally helps a lot. Especially for me as I am new to aha. It's not cheap but it saved me a trip to see a dermatolgist. Even my husband's friend commented my skin has improved a lot and ask what did I use. (i bought two bottles of redness soother and one bottle of glow booster) As redness soother is a thick texture I used it way faster than glow booster. I used abt 15ml for a month(1 bottle gonna last me 2 months if I use it daily morning and night.) For glow booster I only used about 5ml for a month. (one bottle gonna last me for 6 months) Dior Capture Youth Glow Booster Age-Delay Illuminating Serum
Audrey M.
arthon en retz
Ce sérum agit sur les rougeurs à mettre en dessous de sa crème de jour et crème de nuit ( capture youth) un combo parfait une peau avec moins d imperfections sa pipette très pratique pour bien doser le produit. Satisfaite
Maria C.
Love it! Made my skin super smooth all night long! My mom used it as well, she has mature skin and said that she saw great results in her routine.