BY DIOR

Derived From Natural-origin Fermented Wheat, The Hyaluronic Acid Molecules In This Serum Have Different Molecular Weights To Both Rehydrate Skin On The Surface And Help To Restore The Skin's Plumpness. Enriched With Antioxidant Boosting Iris Extract And Composed Of 87%* Natural-origin Ingredients, This Serum Has A Fresh, Nourishing Texture That Leaves Skin Feeling Smooth And Plump.

1 - Active Ingredient: Natural Hyaluronic Acid From Fermented Wheat Helps To Hydrate And Plump Skin
2 - Iris Extract Boosts Skin's Natural Antioxidant Power**
3 - 87% Naturally-derived Ingredients*

* Values Calculated On The Basis Of Iso Standard 16128 Part Ii And According To The Raw Ingredient Data Sent To Date By Our Suppliers
** In Vitro Test On Ingredients

Benefits:
Research Results:

Plumped-up Skin +24%*

Upon Application**, 98% Of Women Reported More Nourished Skin.

After 4 Weeks**, 100% Of Women Reported More Supple And Plumped Up Skin.

*self-assessment By Scoring By 31 Women After 4 Weeks
**use Test, 60 Women

lilly m.
arlington
The first thing you notice about the product is the beautiful glass bottle in comes in. Beautiful presentation. When you place the product on your skin, the fragrance is strong. Considering how many people get irritated by fragrances, I'm surprised it's this strong.
The texture is nice, not sticky. This product delivers on hydrating your skin with glycerin and hyaluronic acid. There are some antioxidants mixed in as well.

Unfortunately, this product does nothing to help with loss of volume due to aging. The truth is, the only thing that can help that is fillers. I was hoping this was some sort of miracle in a glass jar but it's not. Not even a tiny bit of difference. I would also warn you to be careful of this product if you have sensitive skin because it has Iris root. Iris root is a known skin irritant and I really don't understand why they decided to use this in the product.

In the end, it's just a really expensive....floral scented moisturizer.
Ophelia
The Dior Capture Youth Plump Filler Age-Delay Plumping Serum is a MIRACLE WORKER I’ve only used it in samples because of how expensive it is, but I’ve been considering purchasing this product forever. I notice considerable plumpness and moisture added to my skin after using this and would highly recommend to anyone willing to splurge!
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
My skin already feels more plump and supple after using this serum for the past week. I bought it because I love all other dior products and I’m so glad I did. It smells really good and doesn’t leave a film on my skin. My pores are filled in and it completely diminished my small wrinkles. People compliment me on my skin everyday and I always recommend this. I can’t wait to try more dior products like this!
Leticia P.
Pensacola, FL
Omg this product is amazing, i am a flight attendant who is constantly traveling in different time zones and something sleep is nonexistent and bags under my eyes are frequent, i will put this on my face and i kid you not 15 mins later my skin looks amazing and the bags have disappeared i will be purchasing the full bottle.
lindy g.
Once again I really liked this product. It was a little bit pricey, but since you only need a little bit each day it was worth is price. It definitely met my expectations, but I am not sure if I would buy it again.
Ezgi B.
West Harrison, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Great great great .feel amazing soft and you can’t feel in your face very light and face lift plump I love this product just very expencive
Mariola D.
Markham, ON
I mix a few drops of this serum with my day cream , I find the lines on my face a bit softer when I use this. My skin feels soft and silky after I apply it and doesn’t make my skin break out. The scent is very pleasing as well.
Meryl D.
toronto
it's BOMB!!!!! i know they price point is high but it's worth the money. This serum is light on application but your skin feels and look amazing. Plump, hydrated, i barely had to use foundation when i was using it. I'm literally obsessed with this serum. Can't wait to try the Glow serum. Go get it girls
Ana B.
I got this as a gift from Dior/LVMH and I will definitely be purchasing it next time. I cannot stop loving and praising this product. The first time I tried it was at a Dior event, applied during skin prep and mixed with foundation. I've been using it for only 4 days mixed with my moisturizer at night: I swear, one drop is enough! It boosts and maximizes moisturizer potential and reduces the amount you have to use. My skin feels firmer and super moist, even after I wash it. I have dry skin, and never in my life I had ever before gotten out of the shower with moist skin! It's qualified as anti-age, but can be used--and extremely effectively--on dry skin. My mother is 60 and also using it, and her skin has also shown improvement in moisture and overall firmness and fine lines (in just DAYS!). The product also gives an amazing feel and glow on oily skin, as tested on a friend and makeup astist who has oily skin. She's ready to ditch all primers for all skins for this product! Very, VERY much worth every penny. And this coming from a person who didn't believe in serums! I went from "serums are useless" to "where has this been all my life?"!
Simona U.
London
My favourite serum! I use this product daily , single or in combination with other Dior serums( depending on the problem I am dealing on my skin in that day) and I see good results. My skin after I using this serum is looking soft, healthy and smooth. Also this product was recommended to me by Diana in Debenhams store and I will definitely recommend to have a visit in the store , explain your skin problems and for sure you will get the best advice. Is a little pricey but is long lasting and in my case with positive visible results.
Zarina D.
New Castle, DE
Is it work on young skin? Which one of this series is better?
Marianna D.
Does it help with dry patches?I know it doesn't claim to but there is a good sale at Dior where Iive and I'm looking for a good all in one serum.