Dior Capture Youth Matte Maximizer - Age-Delay Matifying Serum uploaded by Madalina D.

BY DIOR

A mattifying treatment, this serum helps to control excess shine and to refine skin texture to give matte, blemish-free skin. The combination of lactic acid, pink clay and zinc gluconate helps to absorb excess sebum in all situations.
Enriched with antioxidant iris, this serum is specially formulated to be gentle on skin and composed of 88%1 naturally derived ingredients. Its ultra-fluid, fresh texture leaves skin feeling velvety soft.
This step is ideal when skin seems unbalanced (humidity, intense heat, etc.)
Combined with the Capture Youth cream, the Matte Maximizer serum reveals perfect skin quality.

1values calculated on the basis of ISO standard 16128 part II and according to the raw ingredient data sent to date by our suppliers.

Jodi M.
Phoenix
This had been on my “want” list for awhile but was very pricey so I didn’t want to splurge on something that wasn’t necessary. I finally took the leap and bought and omg I’m so glad I did! I’ve only used it for a week and can already see a difference! I put it on before I do my makeup and after I take my makeup off. It has made my face less oily and did I mention it smells so good!
Belen G.
Love this product. Actually makes your skin matte. Initially got this as a sample and I was hocked after trying it. It’s a beautiful glass bottle with a dropper that keeps it from getting contaminated with dirty fingers. Will purchase again!
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
This is great for immediate results but doesn’t provide long term change. It’s not advertised as a corrective serum though so it didn’t fail my expectations. I received a free travel sized bottle at Dior training
member-7d059742f
This is the absolute most amazing serum (or any sort of facial care for that matter) that I have EVER used. Immediate drastic results. If you have oily skin it is a must buy. It is my new holy grail I will keep repurchasing even with the steep price tag. Your makeup goes on flawless after using this and your pores disappear better than with any primer I’ve used before.
Ashley N.
Grain Valley , MO
This is a bit pricing but I have seen such great results using this oil. If there is a cheaper alternative I would recommend trying it to save some money. I believe I paid around $80 for this bottle.
Fatima N.
This serum do exactly what it says.. I use it after my regular moisturizer to prime my skin ,, and it really keeps me matte for quite long time ,, love the packaging as well,, but don’t apply it alone because it might makes your skin dry ,, always remember to use a moisturizer then the serum
Madalina D.
Dubai , Dubai
This feels amazing on the skin. I applied it before make up and everything went so smooth on top of it. I’ll have to do at least a month of trial but for now I can say that I’m happy with the product. A tad expensive but I’ve got it in Paris airport with a 20% discount for cabin crew and I can say it’s a jackpot ! Dior Capture Youth Matte Maximizer - Age-Delay Matifying Serum
Valerie M.
Are there any moisturizer ingredients that the lactic acid would interact with/possibly cause irritation?
Valerie M.
Andrea W.
So can you use this with skin moisturizer of your choice? because i wanna try it.
Fátima I.
Anyone uses it as a mattifying primer? I wonder how it works under foundation
Rosa C.