Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsDior
CAPTURE YOUTH Age-Delay Advanced Eye Treatment

DIOR CAPTURE YOUTH Age-Delay Advanced Eye Treatment

by Dior

Advanced Eye Treatment revitalizes the eye contour, targeting puffiness, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles. Infused with an ingredient of natural origin with an effectiveness comparable to retinol,* it instantly redensifies and smooths the skin. The eyes retain their youthful beauty throughout the day. * Smoothing effect comparable in vitro. This eye treament brightens, smooths and decongests the eye contour for eyes that appear rested and radiant for longer. This ultra-luscious and fresh gel-creme instantly boosts the eye contour.

Infused with crithmum, a smoothing and filling ingredient of natural origin with retinoic properties*, this eye care helps densify and smooth the skin for the maximum diffusion of light in all its dimensions. Its botanical ingredients help decongest the eye area. The antioxidant Iris Florentina promotes the internal resistance process.**
The eyes maintain their youthful appearance throughout the day and lastingly over time.

* Smoothing effect comparable in vitro.
 ** In vitro test on ingredient.

NEW* EYE AREA YOUTH REGIMEN
2 uses:

1. For daily use, gently massage from the eye contour to the upper eyelid to open up the eyes.

2. For a vivifying mask, apply a thick layer onto the delicate eye contour when the eyes are especially tired.

* At Dior.

does this reduce puffiness? i want something that makes me look less tired INSTANTLY and over time.
Has anybody experienced watery eyes after using this? If I use right before putting makeup on it will make my eyes water so much that I’ll ruin my makeup
Does this product leave a residue? Does it moisturize? Do you need to follow with an eye cream? Would it work on dry skin?
Start your review of DIOR CAPTURE YOUTH Age-Delay Advanced Eye Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer M.
Union, WA
DIOR CAPTURE YOUTH Age-Delay Advanced Eye Treatment uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I had a deluxe sample size of this and used it every morning and night for a about a week. I liked how it felt and it sunk in to my skin quickly. After using this for a week I do think it worked well but eye creams are a product I feel need longer usage to see true results. This is an extremely expensive eye cream which is probably why I’ve seen very little about it.
Genesis S.
Call it bright eyes in a bottle!! Dior's Youth Age-Delay Advanced Eye Treatment features a fast-absorbing gel texture to address concerns including sagging skin, dark circles, and puffiness. I will forever purchase this eye treatment.
Monique G.
This takes down the bags under my eyes and leaves my under eyes looking energize. I am definitely a repeat buyer of this product!
Tiffany H.
Boiling Spgs, SC
This is my favorite product to date. I have dark under eye bags (thank you newborn) and I needed something to refresh and minimize lines. This product is expensive, but the ONLY thing that works under my eyes. I put it on 2 times a day, morning before makeup and evening before bed. LOVE!
Molly N.
Elmont, NY
I use this cream religiously . I use it in the morning everyday. Instantly my eyes look a little brighter and looks smoother. I have been using this for about 6 months now, and I get compliments on how I barely have any dark circles. A little goes a long way. If you want to wear it under your make up , you can . I personally like it alone under my eye without foundation. This way I can notice the difference . You won’t be disappointed. A little pricey but it is worth it. DIOR CAPTURE YOUTH Age-Delay Advanced Eye Treatment
Kate C.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Purchased at: Sephora
I have some deeper, dry lines under my eyes that nothing has made better for years. The retinol alternative in this product has been working wonders. I’ve been using it for only a couple of weeks, but I’m definitely noticing a difference. I have noticed a little sensitivity, so I have cut down, and I’m using it every couple of days. It may be heavy enough for some, but it’s so lightweight for me, that I have to use an oil and eye cream with it. Not a bad price for an eye treatment that actually works!
Danda C.
Largo, FL
Love it! It really delivered everything it promises! I saw difference after about 2 weeks. And I’m now loyal to it. 🥰
Melody W.
San Diego, CA
Call it bright eyes in a bottle: Dior's Youth Age-Delay Advanced Eye Treatment features a fast-absorbing gel to address concerns including sagging skin, dark circles, and puffiness. It feels luxury putting on and the bottle is beautiful.
vjollca G.
So I recently started using this because I noticed some lines under my eyes. After 1 month I fell in love. You can see how effective it is right when u apply it. I see very good results so far and will continue to use and will definitely recommend to everyone.
Alex A.
Naples, FL
Wonderful product . After 4 weeks of use I notice the fine line around my eyes have softened