BY DIOR

Capture XP Ultimate Wrinkle Correction Night Crème is an incredibly soft, enveloping crème that provides skin with a boost of nutrition and maximum filling ability. It features a powerful two-step effectiveness. In one hour after use, the transformation of wrinkles is spectacular and visible to the naked eye, thanks to intelligent textures that effectively complement the skincare action of the Hyalu-Stem™ complex. In one month after use, the serum deploys all its youth-enhancing effectiveness. The Hyalu-Stem complex doubles hyaluronic acid production to continuously recreate youth beneath wrinkles.

Jaclyn G.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: BlueThis is a very nice rich night cream from Dior. The texture is very nice, balm like but it works for my oily skin as there isn't any oil in the cream. It comes in a nice refillable jar, so I can save a bit of money by just buying the refills when I run out. It's in a 60 mL container. I wish it was in a pump, but I'm careful when I use it as to not infect it with germs (as much as I can).
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I bought this for my mother as a mother’s day gift and I couldn’t believe the results of this. I purchased it at Macy’s and you definitely get what you pay for and more! This is a miracle in a bottle. Luxurious and makes you feel like a million bucks. Stay wrinkle free with this. Thank me later!
Carmen M.
N Massapequa, NY
I like the way my skin feels in the morning the only issue I have is that it tends to feel a bit heavy when I put it on in the evening. I feel like it definitely is effective and my skin seems smoother. I would recommend this product to people with more mature skin.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Diane B.
Do you want to wake up with smoother looking skin . This product performs most others . The technology behind it it truly amazing . It fills in the lines and you wake up looking rested
Olga A.
Forest Hills, NY
Dior Campture is one of my favorite creams. It smells amazing and absorbs quickly on my skin. It doesn't feel greasy and when I wake up my skin feels so refreshed and healthy looking.
Emely T.
Great moisturizer. Left my skin very hydrated with out feeling greasy at all. I purchased at department stores. Very gentle on the skin. I believe the product is good value for money. I would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
my grandma actually gave me this and I was all excited because I know it's a little pricey well now I'm getting upset and am probably going to have to buy more or see if she has more,she uses all the good stuff and I don't have deep wrinkles but I do have little fine lines and have noticed a difference and it just leaves your skin feeling very hydrated and silky not greasy at all!
Elia M.
This night créeme is one of my favorite ones to use and I love how it protects my skin against impurities during the night, I encourage everybody to try this and I am looking forward to whatever else this brand has to offer 👏👌🤝💯
Randi K.
New York City
I only just recently learned about the importance of night cream and this was my first purchased night cream. I love the luxe packaging and the little spoon included so you don't contaminate the pot. I also love how rich this cream feels (almost like a night mask) and that such a small amount goes a long way.
Rebekah S.