BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A soft and comfortable firming cream that smooths the delicate eye area. Capture XP is Dior's wrinkle-smoothing skincare collection that preserves and restores the density beneath each wrinkle. The unique Dior HYALU-STEM™ complex works on multiple levels. In the epidermis it revitalizes the potential of youth-preserving cells to plump the skin and rebuild lost density. In the dermis it promotes synthesis of hyaluronic acid. Wrinkles are immediately smoothed and are intensely reduced after one month. see more...

Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Such a good cream. Smooth texture that's rich but glides on without feeling goopy. I have never had crows feet but perhaps it's from my devotion to Thai cream. Dior skincare, as far as designer competitors go, makes much better skincare than Chanel. I would recommend this to a friend.
Justine A.
This eye cream is amazing! It really helps to combat dark circles and fine lines. And it also brightens the under eye area. It is really pricey but you only need a little dot under each eye so it lasts. You can't go wrong with Dior. I highly recommend this wonderful eye cream.
aly g.
Edinburg , TX
I bought this for my grandma. Who loves the cute purple packaging. She absolutely swears by this product to help with her eyes. She's repurchased this so many times. She's definitely recommended it to other people and now they all use it l.
Sobia A.
A very good under eye cream from Dior. Wont say its the best. Using it since a month. Don't see a huge difference under my eyes except smoothr skin. Will have to keep using for a while to see the actual result.
jossy m.
This eye cream is amazing! ll: really helps to combat dark circlnn and fine lines. And it also brightens the under eye area. It is really pricey but. you only need a little dot under each eye so it lasts. You can't go wrong with Dior. I highly recommend this wonderful eye cream.

NC S.
Sarasota, FL
This product is excellent, I love it one hundred percent. It is hydrating, rich but not heavy and it is clearly worth the money. I have tried many creams for my very dry skin around my eyes and I have to say that this product is one of my favorites. Although the product is a must, the packaging is not the best. The jar opening is small and to get the product from the bottom you need to use the spatula that is included, which means that that you need to storage it somewhere for when you need it and keep it clean.
Yumi K.
Love this stuff! I apply it every night before I go to bed. It's soft on the eyes and it doesn't have a scent which I like. I bought this at Nordstrom because it was recommended by a friend. I would definitely buy this again!
christina d.
Zachary, LA
I just got this so I hope all of the hype is true. My skin needs serious rejuvenation. It's light weight so far and feels great on my skin.
Nancy C.
To help you with dark circles and fine lines around your eyes this is the product you are looking for. I highly recommend it
Elva C.
Irving, TX
It smells sooooooooooo good and goes on really smooth a little bit goes a long way. I apply it when I'm go to sleep.
giota b.
I am 20 years old my eyes look good. Do i have to wear eye creme or just a moistyrizer for my face is ok..?? If i must to is this creme good for my age???
Amanda O.
San Angelo, TX
Has anyone found this product to work? I have puffiness and looking for cute! Please help.