BY DIOR

Capture XP Ultimate Wrinkle Correction Eye Creme --15ml/0.52oz Design House: Christian Dior

Buy on Bergdor...*
Lisa C.
This is my official night cream going on 3 years now. I felt like I needed something stronger for my skin but light enough for my sensitive skin. Nothing compares to Dior. And it smells so unique. I couldn't imagine my life without it.
Alexx S.
Carlsbad, CA
I like to try out many different types of anti-aging or wrinkle creams. This one might be a bit pricey but for what it costs it’s definitely worth it. It’s so effective I would absolutely recommend it to others trying to get the same results of smooth and youthful looking skin.
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
Live and die by this product. I apply it every night before I go to bed to help my skin stay wrinkle free. So far it has really worked, as far as I can tell. My skin is wrinkle free for the most part and moisturizer all the time.
NEVIN M.
North Bergen, NJ
I actually bought this for my mother and talk about her loving it and absolutely wanting more! I personally am 24 and love the hydra life collection too add moisture to my skin and stay hydrated!
MissMandyDeVine D.
 Dior xp  is amazing! Great anti-aging cream. I use it around my eyes and on my four head to help me find the signs of aging. Definitely hydrates and it smooths out wrinkles! Pricey but worth it
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Such a good cream. Smooth texture that's rich but glides on without feeling goopy. I have never had crows feet but perhaps it's from my devotion to Thai cream. Dior skincare, as far as designer competitors go, makes much better skincare than Chanel. I would recommend this to a friend.
Justine A.
This eye cream is amazing! It really helps to combat dark circles and fine lines. And it also brightens the under eye area. It is really pricey but you only need a little dot under each eye so it lasts. You can't go wrong with Dior. I highly recommend this wonderful eye cream.
aly g.
Edinburg , TX
I bought this for my grandma. Who loves the cute purple packaging. She absolutely swears by this product to help with her eyes. She's repurchased this so many times. She's definitely recommended it to other people and now they all use it l.
Sobia A.
A very good under eye cream from Dior. Wont say its the best. Using it since a month. Don't see a huge difference under my eyes except smoothr skin. Will have to keep using for a while to see the actual result.
jossy m.
This eye cream is amazing! ll: really helps to combat dark circlnn and fine lines. And it also brightens the under eye area. It is really pricey but. you only need a little dot under each eye so it lasts. You can't go wrong with Dior. I highly recommend this wonderful eye cream.

giota b.
I am 20 years old my eyes look good. Do i have to wear eye creme or just a moistyrizer for my face is ok..?? If i must to is this creme good for my age???
Amanda O.
San Angelo, TX
Has anyone found this product to work? I have puffiness and looking for cute! Please help.