BY DIOR

With its rich texture, Dior Capture XP Ultimate Wrinkle Correction Crème for dry skin is a dense and generous balm that corrects wrinkles and swathes the skin in a layer of intensely plumping, protective comfort. One hour after use, the transformation of wrinkles is spectacular and visible to the naked eye thanks to the intelligent textures that effectively complement the skincare action of the Hyalu-Stem™ complex, which doubles hyaluronic acid production to continuously recreate youth beneath wrinkles. After one month of use, the creme deploys all its youth-enhancing effectiveness.

How To Use:

Apply generously over the face and neck, massaging with circular motions from the center of your face out toward the temples. Smooth over the forehead in a fan movement.

Kristin S.
Danville, IN
This is a nice moisturizer. It’s expensive, so
I prefer a cream with ingredients to tackle loss of firmness not just wrinkles for the price. It’s hydrating but dries a little less glowy than I personally like. Perfect for someone who wants hydration but no shine. My face feels great when it’s applied.
Astrid/Princesa M.
At first I thought bought the product was so expensive but I heard a lot of people talking about this product and decided to get it. The value was great! I bought this product in Macy's and couldn't wait to open it and try it. I highly recommend it as it definetly does its work.
Dara B.
Edmond, OK
I love this product!!! I mean it's Dior and looks so pretty on the vanity!!! It fills in those fine lines and make the skin feel so soft! Very effective! 4 stars for the price as it is expensive but otherwise great product!!
Diane B.
Aurora
This is one of my all time favorite products you immediately see a difference in your skin. My skin is smoother,hydrated and glowing, it is firmer and more comfortable. It only takes a small amount fo this product to get great results.
Ericka C.
Lets talk about this wrinkle correction. Everyone has laughing lines right? So as for me I cant stand them so I had to look for a product that would work perfect for myself and also taking in consideration that Im getting older and wiser. Talking to a lot of my friends and family members they all recommended for a wrinkle correction creme. I wen to a beauty professional and she had a lot of awesome reviews and customers that have purchased this creme. So I decide to take the plunge and try it out. After 4 months of using it, I can actually rave about it and suggest to others as well.
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
The best wrinkle cream. It leaves my skin soft and doesn't feel right. It exceeded my expectations. A little pricy but i have no regrets. I bought it online just to see if I'd like it. I would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a good cream.
Karina V.
It is usually a good day at work and I will be there at work and I will be there at work and I will be there at work and yea
Britney P.
Kermit, WV
Too expensive doesnt feel good @ y he can get me know if your not interested you need me just want you all want
Meggie L.
Never personally used it but my mom loves it and talks about it's really helped her prevent wrinkles
Emss💕 P.
Floral Park , NY
I love the finish that leaves is very spectacular I highly recommend it has a very good smell
Miranda B.
Watson, OK
I want to get my mom something that will boost her confidence! I am willing to pay something a little more than reasonable to make my mama feel great about herself, but I want to spend it on something that will work. Do you know how much this product is? And does it do what it says it will do? Is this the best wrinkle correction creme you have tired? Thanks in advance!
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
What are the results like for this product? I am interested in it but don't want to spend the money without some reviews and feedback?