BY DIOR

Makeup Finish:

Age-defying radiance.

Formula:

Enriched with the essence of the new Longoza-Cellular Complex™ that targets youth-replenishing cells, Capture Totale serum foundation is the first Dior foundation that delivers triple action for a vibrant and youthful complexion: smoothed contours, even skin tone and luminosity.
Upon application, its satiny texture with a unique sensory quality leaves an imperceptible, long-lasting veil that blends seamlessly with the skin, while maintaining suppleness and moisturization.
An instant and long-lasting flawless complexion that is visibly more beautiful.

Donna B.
This is a must foundation. It’s a constant part of my routine that I keep handy in my makeup drawer. I started using it approximately three years ago and always revert back to it after trying other products similar to it. Truly a fantastic product.
Carmen L.
hampton
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
Review for: 031 SAND more...
Hello flawless! I am incredibly excited to review the foundation as it leaves my skin looking bright and coverage is perfection. Omg! Pair it with the Dior Dior 5 Couleurs High Fidelity Colours & Effects Eyeshadow Palette and you’ll thank me for it!
Paola V.
Panorama city , CA
This is my one and only.. perfect for my skin since I have dry-acne-prone skin... weird right.. so after trying so many foundations finally found one that looks so good like skin not cakey at all. Your skin improves because of the anti-aging benefits this foundation has.. if you try it you won’t be disappointed
Cyndi G.
Omaha , NE
This foundation is crazy expensive but it does have the capture totale anti aging properties in it. I just really don’t like the texture and it’s not full coverage enough. For the price I’d buy another foundation and maybe your serum separate.
Nicole G.
Monongahela, PA
I was hesitant to purchase this at first because all stores (and online) were sold out of the shade I should have bought. But when I want something, I need it right away. I'm very inpatient. I'm so glad I bought this in the next shade down... I still have my summer foundation, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk, which pairs PERFECTLY with this when mixed. Definitely pricey and if you're on a budget, you can for sure find alternatives but if you're willing to splurge a little, definitely worth it!
Coral D.
Homestead, FL
I'm always trying out new foundations and lately I've been searching for one that looks natural, glowing, covers my spots, and wears all day. I have found it!!! Dior's Capture Totale foundation is one of the best foundations I've tried so far. It's not heavy at all and makes my skin look flawless! The only downside is the price point but for all the benefits, it's definitely worth it!
Ekaterina V.
New Castle, DE
Despite the fact. for me it was too heavy, still dare safely recommend it to owners of normal prone to dry skin. Applied easily, quickly adapting on the skin. The effect of the mask is not present. Hides pores and redness, about the global can not say anything, maybe at the time zatista my skin was in relatively good condition. On the skin at first, I didn't feel it, but it was enough to go out, as the T-zone began to gleam. It's probably the only negative I found. This series is anti-age.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I’m crazy about this foundation I only wear on special occasions because it’s so expensive but my skin looks flawless I have dry skin and this product makes my skin look hydrated and supple it’s amazing
noelia a.
San Jose
I wish that this foundation had a larger range of shades so that many others could feel included. There is barely any selection with only 10 shades. The foundation looked great on my cheeks, very dewy which is what I look for in a foundation. However, the foundation would not sit well on my forehead, it would cake up really bad and it accentuated my dry skin.
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
Dior siempre ha ofrecido las mejores base para tener un maquillaje radiante y duradero. esta linea en especial me encanta porque deja la piel increible. es ligera y cubre las imperfecciones facilmente sin tener que cubrir nuestra piel con tanto maquillaje. me encanta me encanta
Nina K.
Is this foundation good for dry, sensitive skin?
How can I bay this item
Deisy Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I would like to know I little more of the coverage and finish of this foundation.. I will work in oily skin??
How can I bay this item
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Do it really work on all skin tones? I struggle with picking out the correct color for this very reason.

Sephora