Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersDior
Capture Totale Super Potent Rich Cream

Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Rich Cream

by Dior

What it is: A rich, intensely nourishing moisturizer for skin that appears smoother, younger, stronger, firmer, and more radiant.

Skin Type: Normal and Dry

Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity

Formulation: Cream

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Peony Flower Extract: Thoroughly nourishes the skin.
- Glycerin: Provides intensified hydration.
- Longoza Flower: Visibly revitalizes.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, and triclosan.

What Else You Need to Know: Born from the science of mother cells and Dior’s floral expertise, this rich, age-defying moisturizer acts like a soothing balm, intensely nourishing and visibly revitalizing your skin.

Clinical Results: In self-rated tests by 32 women:
After 7 days:
- Skin appeared 36% more radiant
- Skin appeared 33% more nourished
- Skin appeared 19% firmer

After 1 month:
- Wrinkles appeared reduced by 30%

Para que se usa ?
Does this product have a strong smell ?
How does this cream feel in the long run? One sample application and saw a difference in my skin. But the scent is strong and stick all day. How does it feel after every day wear for more than a week?
Start your review of Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Rich Cream!
Laura K.
Portland, OR
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Rich Cream uploaded by Laura K.
I received a complimentary product of Dior's Capture Totale Cell Energy Super Potent Rich Cream to try, and I must say it has been an absolute pleasure to moisturize with this week.  From the packaging to the product itself, this moisturizer is top notch.  The jar has rounded edges and it's heavy, feels good to hold in your hand while you apply the product with your other hand (or the little plastic spatula that comes with it).  The product has a lovely light cream scent, and it lays down buttery smooth with a thick consistency.  My face feels medium level moisturized, and wrinkles are a bit reduced in appearance after a week of use, perhaps in part because this lightly pink tinted moisturizer leaves a light layer of sheen on top of your skin, so it feels like there's a bit of film on it.  This can be both a positive and a negative, in my opinion.  I don't personally like the filmy feeling it leaves on my face, however, if you are in a hurry in the morning and don't have a lot of time to do your makeup and want to go for a natural look, this moisturizer has a nice light pink tint to blend light imperfections and can render a really nice natural look without doing much else.  I am grateful to have Dior's Capture Totale Cell Energy Super Potent Rich Cream in my collection and look forward to using it further.
Sabrina B.
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Rich Cream uploaded by Sabrina B.
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Rich Cream uploaded by Sabrina B.
I love the feel of this moisturizer it’s lightweight but hydrating. It’s smells nice not to overpowering. My skin seems smooth and more youthful I really enjoy using it except the cap is a little hard to remove. But over all I would recommend this product!
Kellie L.
Ooltewah, TN
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Rich Cream uploaded by Kellie L.
After only a few days I have noticed my skin is visibly brighter and plumped. It is very thick so I only use it a night, and I feel like it works throughout the entire night. I am very impressed.
Erin R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Rich Cream uploaded by Erin R.
I thoroughly enjoyed using this product. I love the consistency and while it is thicker, it doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy, but moisturized instead. Love using it for nighttime and if it had spf, I’d also use during the day. Has a faint clean scent. Would definitely purchase.
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Rich Cream uploaded by Jennifer M.
Wow this was probably the most soothing moisturizer I have ever used. Very thick, rich balm type moisturizer but not at all greasy. Very light and pleasant scent. Absorbs quickly and leaves my skin glowing and supple.
Celene P.
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Rich Cream uploaded by Celene P.
Thank you #Influenster and #Dior for this complimentary gift to try. Ive been using it for the past 5 days and it has my skin feeling so soft and with a glow. It has great consistency and it melts in your skin. Loved how it smells. The only con was that it was a little difficult to open at the beginning.
Camille K.
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Rich Cream uploaded by Camille K.
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Rich Cream uploaded by Camille K.
Love this cream. The light floral scent is subtle. Dior’ skincare known for their exceptional skincare products has another winner. I noticed my skin felt softer and after almost a week I noticed more vitality to my skin. I’m wearing less makeup (foundation, powder) on zooms and I can’t tell a difference. Love it for my winter dry skin. Also love that it’s free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, mineral oil. This product also comes in recyclable packaging.
Krista M.
New Boston, OH
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Rich Cream uploaded by Krista M.
Now if your looking for an amazing luxurious cream, then you've found it with this one. It is VERY hydrating and left my skin feeling soft as silk. It really absorbed into my skin nicely and left no greasy feel behind. I loved the fact it instantly made my skin appear more luminous and feel more plump or tight. Hoping to continue using to see fine line and wrinkles results.
janice A.
Marlborough, MA
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Rich Cream uploaded by janice A.
I want to start off first by saying I received this product complimentary for testing purposes this product I am extremely thankful that influencer and VoxBox gave me the chance to test such an amazing cream I have never had such an amazing cream come even close to my face like Dior this is my honest review and no I don't get anything out of this this is my opinion only and I wanted to say that it is absolutely non-greasy my face had such an amazing radiant glow I have oily acne combination skin and not even once did I break out and I also have dark spots on my face Dior creme left my face extremely baby soft all day all night never once did my face look greasy my face was very even-toned nice and plumped I felt like I was a teenager all over again and a little bit goes a long way you only need the size of a pea and this balm feeling creme literally covers every inch of your face and neck I am still currently using this because I know I can't afford another one and I am in so much love with this product and how amazing my face is looking I just wanted to say thank you and for all you customers interested in trying it I say do it don't even hesitate do not think about it you will thank me later and it is not strongly scented at all Ben has a very light 2 almost no smell and the very little smell it has it almost resembles a very heated light baby powder and this creme is also extremely thick wow it is a balm but once you massage it in between your fingers and rub it on your clean face it's like heaven mixed with light feathers all over your face and then your face feels like straight silk I'm obsessed and yes it does work on firming wrinkle correcting it's amazing
AnaLissa S.
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Rich Cream uploaded by AnaLissa S.
Dior Capture Totale C.E.L.L. Energy Super Potent Rich Creme has a thick, creamy texture. A little goes a long way. This has a nice, light Jasmine-like floral fragrance. Fortunately, it smells stronger in the container and on application than on my face and neck. I did notice my hands don't absorb the product as quickly or as well as my face and neck. This made replacing the lid on the oval shaped container a little challenging for me. After application, my face feels soft and firm. It is lightly scented. If you're unaccustomed to fragrance on or near your face, it may be a little strong for you. Personally I enjoy it. I don't see a visible difference yet. The instructions indicate this product works over time. I look forward to observing the progress with use.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Estefanía E.
Quito
il y a 3 mois
Mari V. il y a 3 mois
Es muy hidratante a mi me encanta, tengo piel seca, deja la piel luminosa pero no grasosa se absorbe muy bien.
Suzanne A.
il y a 4 mois
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Rich Cream Wondering if anyone else found the scent too woodsy. Otherwise, I love how deeply it is for Dior moisturizing.
Angela B. il y a 3 mois
I thought it was too floral but not enough to stop using it! Lol!
Heather D.