BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDior
Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum

Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum

An awakening eye serum that visibly diminishes signs of aging and helps reduce the appearance of puffiness, fine lines, and dark circles. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Dark Circles, and PuffinessHighlighted Ingredients:- Biocellular Longoza Technology: Re-energizes the skin- Rye Extract: Stimulates the skin for visible toning and firming action- Acetylated Hyaluronic Acid: Helps maintain skin hydration. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan.

Can someone tell me if this serum is worth the buy?
Has anyone actually noticed a difference in using this?
Start your review of Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum!
Autumn B.
Hamilton, OH
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum uploaded by Autumn B.
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum uploaded by Autumn B.
I enjoyed using this eye serum every day and night for weeks. The applicator is very unique. It is metal so it cools upon touch and is shaped in such a way that hugs the eye and makes applying it seem luxurious. The serum consistency is less cream and more on the serum side ensuring that a little goes a long way, which is nice considering the price point for under 1oz of treatment. I couldn't give it 5 stars because every single time I used this ended up with crusty eyes. I made sure I was not going too close. I switched up eye creams for a night and I am certain this eye serum left my eyes creating crust and that's never a good look or feeling. It did a good job refreshing, depuffing and tightening the eye area.
Alena I.
Enola, PA
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum uploaded by Alena I.
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum uploaded by Alena I.
It amazing serum for eyes. Serum from Dior makes the skin around the eyes smooth, even. it has a cooling effect and a very pleasant smell. i will recommend serum Dior to my friends. I use it with great pleasure. It meet my ecxpectations. the effect is visible immediately after the first day of application
Trinne F.
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum uploaded by Trinne F.
I received this product as complimentary from influenster in exchange for honest review. I will be brutally honest with mt review here. So, it's been a week since I began using this eye serum and so far am seeing some results. I was using R+F eye cream before this and honestly it helped a lot in reducing my fine lines. However The Capture totale super potent eye serum, smoothen my skin more than my previous eye cream did. Also, it really helped with the puffiness and dark circles. The massager is a big Plus! I used it twice a day. I have just turned 37 and fine lines are less to not visible. I'll keep using this for more optimum results. I wish it was less scented though.
Christian E.
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum uploaded by Christian E.
I love the applicator and how easy it is to apply without having to use your fingers. What I did was put it in my mini fridge so it can be cool when applying which it did. It did feel hydrating and it did depuff as far as the fine lines it did reduce slightly. Overall I did like it and it did make my undereye area look hydrated and radiant. The price is a bit steep but most luxurious creams especially for under eye are around this price point. I would definitely purchase again.
Alicia F.
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum uploaded by Alicia F.
I really liked the packaging of this product. At first I liked the applicator because it’s cooling but the more I used it the more issues I had with it and I ended up just using my ring finger to apply the product. The product does feel hydrating and I saw a slight improvement after one week of wearing it.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum uploaded by Angela L.
I was super excited to try this Dior eye serum! Thank you Influenster for the opportunity to use this in exchange for my honest opinion! After just less than two weeks of use, I am happy to say that the bags under my eyes have gone down quite a bit. I can’t wait to see how effective this is after using it for a month!
Megan S.
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum uploaded by Megan S.
I would have to use this long term to see meaningful results, but after using for two weeks I can definitely say this is a nice light serum to use before a heavier eye cream at night. light scent, and doesn't bother my sensitive skin!
KerryAnne S.
Rockford, IL
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum uploaded by KerryAnne S.
It takes a lot of greatness to get a 5 star rating from me! I'm incredibly picky about eye creams and serums. I'll be 46 in 6 days and I have been looking for my HG eye cream. This fulfills my checklist. I get the immediate gratification of less puffiness and brighter undereye area. I've seen complaints about the applicator. I love it. I squeeze the product out and dot it under my eyes and then I use the applicator and it's heaven for my poor tired eyes. After a few days, I noticed my dark circles lightning up and my undereye area looks almost airbrushed! The price point is shockingly good! I found my luxury HG and I hope it's never discontinued because I will definitely be purchasing this. #free #complimentary #eyes #influenster #magic #eyecream
Amber F.
Prattville, AL
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum uploaded by Amber F.
I have been using this product for 2 weeks and I am super impressed. I will start by saying this is a serum. Like any other serum, it is best to use a moisturizer with it. The applicator on this is somehow always cold. I have no idea how that is possible in the climate I live in, but it is. The serum itself has actually firmed and brightened my eye area. And it has helped with puffiness just as advertised. What is blowing my mind is that with the firmness, I have noticed a lifted look in my eye area! I can't believe it! I will definitely be purchasing this once my current bottle runs out!
Tracy G.
Harker Hts, TX
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum uploaded by Tracy G.
Love the smooth application and Cool applicator …. Use 2x a day for a week and the results are miraculous…… The packaging is elegant just as Dior is expected to be. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenna T.
il y a 3 mois
Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum ? Did this serum work for you?
Dawn K. il y a 3 mois
Not on my eyes but did on my forehead.