BY DIOR

Now, make your favorite Capture Totale skincare essentials even more powerful, more effective to capture the look of youth. Radiance Enhancer with Dior's highest concentration of aminolumine corrects color, improves texture, leaves skin brightened and luminous; it even acts as an alternative to regular foundation.

Ashley V.
Knoxville , TN
I like this product alright, but I'm not convinced it's particularly better than similar products that I use, that cost less. The packaging is neat and sleek. A bit pricey. I think I need to use it more to decide wether I'll rebuy.
Caitlin A.
New Castle, PA
This product worked really well! It was not pricey at all for how well it worked. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone! It is gentle on the skin and works really good! I would forsure buy it again
Angelina N.
Petal, MS
If your looking to enhance your radiance look no further this is the best ever I will always use this
Pau T.
Mexico
I LOVE this product! Best one out there !!! I love the texture and the smell, I always go for this brand in particular, It is VERY long lasting! It keeps and it doesnt go anywhere! I LOVE the packaging, its so fresh!! I recommend it to all people out there !!
Ioana Ramona G.
Sasso Marconi
Leaves the skin very tonic and pulled in a good way, if put at night, in the morning the skin looks radiant and hydrated