BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A powerful serum to detoxify, regenerate, and restore luminescence. One Essential is the first fundamental daily skincare that combats toxins by reinvigorating the elimination process* in order to restore the skin's luminosity. It features a three-dimensional action: it detoxifies by continuously eliminating toxins* and freeing the flow of energy at the heart of the skin; it regenerates and energizes by optimizing the correct functioning of cells; and it boosts by up to four time the effectiveness of ingredients* of your usual, subsequently applied skincare. One Essential is the universal beauty ally of all women, whatever their age or skin type. facial features are smoothed and the skin glows with an even purer radiance. It appears revitalized as its beauty and original energy are restored. Day after day, the skin is intensely regenerated, full of life and deeply revitalized with a new breath of life and energy. One Essential's fresh, air-whipped, and slightly pinkish texture revives the complexion and instantly infuses it with radiance, without a pearlescent or tightening effect, nor a greasy feel. Every day, seven billion toxins accumulate in the skin, preventing it from regenerating and functioning optimally. The complexion becomes dull, the skin's energy levels diminish from its deepest layers to its surface, and its regeneration power decreases. Dior Science has capitalized on 20 years of groundbreaking research into cellular detoxification based on a Nobel Prize* winning discovery to offer women a new One Essential formula boasting unprecedented performances. Enriched with red hibiscus extract from the Dior Garden in Burkina Faso, One Essential targets 100 percent of toxins identified at the heart of the cells and intensely re-energizes the skin. *Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2004 for the discovery of proteasome by Aaron Ciechanover, Avram Hershko and Irwin Rose. *In vitro tests on ingredients. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Silver Spring, MD
I suffer from really bad cystic acne from time to time and my friend who works for Dior makeup recommended me to try this and test it out. It did wonders for my skin. I had a huge cystic pimple on my forehead which usually takes 2 weeks to usually completely go away and I applied the serum on my skin and it went away in less than a week. My skin feels smoothr and cleaner and I can tell it's helping with my scaring. The price is definitely worth it.
Alissa T.
Alissa T.
Hanford , CA
So I've been using this product for about a week and so far so good! It hasn't broken me out, it's part of my skin care routine after I use my toner, gentle on the skin, it's pricey tho so ask for free deluxe sample at Sephora to try, gives my skin a glow and it feels nice !!
Britnye v.
Britnye v.
Salt Lake City, UT
Honestly the best helps a lot with with the skin gives the skin such a nice radiance but honestly help with dull skin too
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
This be considered one of the more basic products as it's been around for a long time. Something to be said about a classic and this product is amazing because even if you can't afford the hold your line it works with just about any other face product you want but with it. I won't lie though I just got a heads up because of the fact that I've been purchasing it forever that they've reworked it into an improved serum which a I would say is a very "Dior" thing to do and I feel conflicted. I'm not sure that I have a big enough need to spend extra money on something just because it says "new"
Marguerite R.
Marguerite R.
This product makes my skin so smooth, plump, and brightened! It's holy grail status for me!! Illuminates my complexion so nicely! Only drawback is the price, but I would purchase again!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Edmonton , AB
As 25 is quickly approaching, I've been torn as to what to use skincare wise. Most recommendations for my age say a good moisturizer is all you need. But I am very proactive about keeping my skin in optimal condition as I age which brings me to Dior's One Essential Booster Serum.. This product is perfect not just for my age, but anyone!!! It is jam packed with antioxidants to help fight daily toxins triggered by UV rays, stress, fatigue, pollution and everything else! I know it's yet ANOTHER layer to your routine, but the thin texture sinks in like nothing. I definitely recommend anyone to try it!