BY DIOR

The Capture Totale nurturing oil-serum is concentrated in ingredients and exceptionally nurturing precious plant oils. Its rich and silky texture deeply corrects all visible signs of aging specific to dry skin. It is "thermo-isolating" and envelops the skin in a protective matte film that feels delicate and silky, and instantly soothes any pulling sensations. The beauty makeover is immediate: dry skin regains its smooth, supple texture and radiant glow.

Benefits:

Immediately,
Wrinkles are intensely smoothed: -37%*
Skin becomes suppler & radiant: 97%**
Skin is soothed: 100%** After 1 month of use , It is deeply nourished: 94%**
It regains lasting comfort: 97%** It is intensely repaired: 94%**

* Clinical tests. N=15.
** Self-assessment. N=31. Twice-daily application on the face for 28 days.

Key Ingredient:

LONGOZA, THE ANTI-AGEING JEWEL OF DIOR GARDENS
Discovered in Madagascar twenty years ago by Dior ethnobotanists, longoza has become the outstanding natural activator of Capture Totale skincare. Ten years of research have enabled scientists at Dior to reveal its multiple anti-ageing properties and exceptional regenerative power on skin cells.

Dalther R.
I have bought this and used it . It is excellent on my skin . I have combination skin too - with an oily T zone in warm weather but I can tell you that i apply this all over my face with no problems and no oilness. It sinks into my skin very quickly and there is no oily residue left on the surface. In fact, when I first used this oil, I was expecting it to sit a little on my skin like Clarins Generation 6 serum does but it was completely absorbed immediately. I was surprised and I had to use a little more to get coverage for my full face and neck. On application ,my skin looks smoother and has a glow. I love this product and I have to admit that it is better than the Clarins Generation 6 product which I have used for many years. When money permits, I will use this, if not, it's back to Generation 6.. so i recommend this brand and produc so much..
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
I've used this product at night after taking off my makeup at night a. it works pretty well especially after tap drying my face after washing it with warm water. I also like this produt because it helps bring moisture to my face and I naturally have dry skin, espcially in my T-Zone. i also have sensitive skin and this product didnt irritate or tarnish my skin. This product worked really well for me so try it out it may just work well for you!
Helfrida B.
Long Beach, CA
I LOVE Christian Dior product period. The scent on this product always caught people attention when I wear it. It is not too strong.
It is just perfect. It was gifted to me on my birthday therefore I am
Clueless for the price. I recommend it nonetheless.
Jill C.
Seattle, WA
I've only been using this product a week but I really like it. It makes my skin feel so soft and even. I use a few dabs before my foundation and the a light pat after. You will not be disappointed with your skin after using this dream serum.
Elisa E.
This stuff is incredible. Keeps my skin hydrated. The value is ok. Slightly pricey but the bottle lasts a long time. It's available online at Sephora or saks. It's gentle on my skin: I recommend this.
Dianna H.
Camden, NJ
Love love love I tell ya Dior
Has some amazing beautiful most breath taking products which I adore I am never disappointed when it comes to this product it is very easy to apply and I would definitely buy it again
Natasha A.
Rockwood, MI
Was so excited to get and it was a total let down!!! Used it and with in an got washed my face and used my other make up brand
Genevera c.
Lathrop, CA
I have dry skin, this helps when I put my makeup on to make me glow. This exceeded my expectations.
Influenster M.
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
I had originally tried this as a sample and fell in love! I loved it so much I just splurged and bought it. I was skeptical at first because I have combination skin and was worried that it would make my oily parts, extra oily. But it didn’t!! It soaks right in without leaving any oily residue.
Chanyn H.
I love Dior products, they have a real air of luxury about them.
I decided to treat myself to this product during my pregnancy when my skin really needed some extra TLC.
I was very disappointed in the end because I truly didn't see any results from using this.
I wanted to love this so much that I tried reasoning with myself and giving the product the benefit of the doubt and any time my skin was any better giving credit to the product but when I really reviewed my skin over the 30 days I used this product I couldn't deny that I hadn't seen a single improvement in the look or feel of my skin.
I have normal to dry skin with dry patches and suffer from flakiness as well and had hoped this would soothe the dry patches and improve the over all texture of my skin.
I don't think I would repurchase this product because there are so many better products out there at a much lower cost point.
This is Dior and as with any product with the Dior name on it it is very pricy.
I wasn't a big fan of the packaging and felt it to be a tad unhygienic over time.
The bottom line is that I was not impressed with this product.