BY DIOR #96 in Tinted Moisturizers

An anti-aging, creamy, tinted moisturizer Enriched with Aminolumine & a Color Catalyser pigment. Revives skin deep-down luminosity to erase visible signs of aging Visibly helps skin regain its natural color, vitality & radiance. Shields skin against harmful UV rays with SPF 20. Creates a smooth, even-toned & youthful looking complexion.

Spam A.
Rogers
Okay well I dont know where the actual thing is but this is pretty much close to this but its like an anti aging moisturizer and I used it every night until that b was empty. Yea it was great.
member-36af9
I love this tinted moisturizer. It gives a natural finish and it's buildable. it blends well using just my fingers too. The staying power is great even in summer days. I live in hot humid Florida, this is great for our weather.
Hannah W.
If you swear by tinted moisturizers you need this. By far the best tinted moisturizer I've used. I used this while at the beach and helped prevent any burns. Super easy to apply and very gentle on the skin, recommend!
Barbara M.
Staten Island, NY
My absolute favorite tinted moisturizer. Gives more coverage than most, without looking like you have foundation on. The finish is natural and glowy and beautiful. Exactly what you should expect from Dior.
Kayla D.
Archbold , OH
Excellent product! Inexpensive! Long lasting! Easy to use and apply! Super cute packaging! Most definitely a repeat user!
bertal L.
Laghouat
Hi, I liked this product so much, send it to me and I will review it on YouTube, Entgram and Facebook and I'm sure it will impress everyone and this is Gamil___; laminbertal123@gmail.com
I live in Algeria, Laghouat
Roua Y.
i'm in love with this product if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you .i can help you promote your products in algeria by reviewing them in my  beauty and makeup facebook and instgram  for the same purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and the same time help the company promote good news.
wafa
I want to tried.
I am from Tunisia and i want to tried.
It's amazinnnnnnnngggg loooooooveeeeee itttt