Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Shannon P.

BY DIOR

An anti-aging, creamy, tinted moisturizer Enriched with Aminolumine & a Color Catalyser pigment. Revives skin deep-down luminosity to erase visible signs of aging Visibly helps skin regain its natural color, vitality & radiance. Shields skin against harmful UV rays with SPF 20. Creates a smooth, even-toned & youthful looking complexion.

Jenna D.
Tampa, FL
I wanted to love this. My color match was absolutely perfect and I tried this consistently for about a week with different types of sunscreen underneath to see if there was a change. All it did was slide all around and off my face. With regular foundation it is seldom that I get any creasing but if you normally deal with creasing i can’t imagine this working on you.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
My favorite !!! I absolutely love this moisturizer ! It applies easily and does not feel heavy or oily . I have combination skin ( dry in the cooler months and oilier than usual in the summer through my t-zone) and this works well for me year round. Dior is a high end brand and their products always deliver ! If you are on a budget , this may not be your best choice but you get what you pay for !
Hannah W.
If you swear by tinted moisturizers you need this. By far the best tinted moisturizer I've used. I used this while at the beach and helped prevent any burns. Super easy to apply and very gentle on the skin, recommend!
Spam A.
Rogers
Okay well I dont know where the actual thing is but this is pretty much close to this but its like an anti aging moisturizer and I used it every night until that b was empty. Yea it was great.
Barbara M.
Staten Island, NY
My absolute favorite tinted moisturizer. Gives more coverage than most, without looking like you have foundation on. The finish is natural and glowy and beautiful. Exactly what you should expect from Dior.
member-36af9
I love this tinted moisturizer. It gives a natural finish and it's buildable. it blends well using just my fingers too. The staying power is great even in summer days. I live in hot humid Florida, this is great for our weather.
Marie A.
Great for the no makeup days. It doesn’t clump or feel heavy on your face. It’s very light and non greasy. One of my summer faves
Kayla D.
Archbold, OH
Excellent product! Inexpensive! Long lasting! Easy to use and apply! Super cute packaging! Most definitely a repeat user!
Shannon P.
Huntington , WV
Looks gorgeous on the skin without looking carey or patchy. Very use to apply and blends well.
Brittany B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love using this a lot. Easy to put on. Good for dry skin. Make your face feel healthy.

Amazon