BY DIOR

The Multi-perfection Creme Circumvents The Laws Of Time And, For The 1st Time*, Those Of Gravity. This Creme Encourages The Revitalization Of The Skin's Precious "Springs": The Mother Cells At The Origin Of The Deep Contouring Of The Skin**.
Superbly Smoothing, Resculpting And Unifying, It Tones The Skin From Its Deepest Layers To Its Surface. The Face Is Perfectly Tautened And Toned While All Visible Signs Of Aging - Wrinkles, Loss Of Firmness And Radiance, And Uneven Skin Tone - Are Corrected Instantly And With Every Application. Youthful Beauty Is Brought To Its Pinnacle. Today And Tomorrow.

With Its Fine, Delicate, Melt-in Texture For Unrivaled Sensory Delight, The Multi-perfection Creme Universal Texture Delivers An Instant Embellishing Effect And Optimal Comfort For All Women.

Benefits:
Upon 1st Application* :
A Visible Improvement In Skin Quality

Global Youthful Beauty**
Smoothed Fine Lines And Wrinkles +85%
Firmer Skin +97%
Redensified Skin +95%

*Test In-use. 60 Women. Use Of Multi-perfection Creme Universal Texture - Results After One Application.
**Test In-use. 60 Women. Use Of Multi-perfection Creme Universal Texture - Results After One Month.

Key Ingredient:
Boosted Longoza: The Exclusive Anti-gravity Complex By Dior
Discovered In Madagascar Twenty Years Ago By Dior Ethnobotanists, Longoza Has Become The Outstanding Natural Activator Of Capture Totale Skincare. Capitalizing On The Regenerative Power Of Longoza, A Rare And Precious Flower From The Dior Garden In Madagascar, Dior Science Has Perfected The New Boosted Longoza Complex.
By Stimulating Skin-derived Precursors, Mother Cells At The Origin Of Skin Elasticity And Tone, This Exceptional Formula Generates More Fibroblasts, Boosting Collagen And Elastin Production (+19%)*.

*In Vitro Test On Ingredients.

Refill:
Beauty, Loyalty And Sustainability Go Hand In Hand At Dior As It Adopts An Eco-friendly Approach To A Selection Of Its Iconic Skincare Products, Now Available As Refills.

Ali E.
New York
I was recommended this product and I hated it. My skin did not react well to the product but more importantly I hated how it felt on my skin. This felt heavy and left my skin feeling sticky when used. I suffered breakouts to this product and noticed no improvement to my skin as claimed. Ask for a sample perform committing, to make sure you don’t react negatively.
Sloane S.
It was an okay moisturizer but I wouldn’t consider it in my top 5. That in conjunction with the price tag makes me not want to repurchase. It was nice but didn’t meet my expectations. I would recommend other moisturizers to friends, such as the fresh rose deep hydration, the ordinary NMF, or the belif moisture bomb.
kristen s.
Pittsburgh, PA
Perfection is in the name of this product, and perfection is what you get when you use it. The price is worth it and has a gentle and long lasting effect on the customer. I would recommend this to anyone who sees skin care as important. I will be using this product again in the near future.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I feel like a million bucks when I use this cream. I think its very overpriced, but come on, its dior. I was in Macys when I tried a sample of this creme, and fell in love. The texture is wonderful. The scent is feminine. I'm all about preventive care, so any high end moisturizer I'm all in. Would I pay 100$ for this cream? If it worked the way it says. I only got to try a sample, so I wouldn't know. All I know is when I tried the sample, I loved it.
Graciela G.
I have tried this product and I feel like my skin is strengthened, it becomes more resistant, it becomes tonifca leaving my face like a porcelain, it feels light, illuminated and it is transforming day by day my skin in a more beautiful and spectacular
Sarah M.
Bellflower, CA
I absolutely love this cream! Its highly expensive so I do not purchase too often! However when I do it makes my face baby soft and luxurious. I try to use it sparingly cause of the price. But let me tell you, its worth it if you can afford it!
Morgan H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this brand and this moisturizer. They have the perfect formula for my skin type and it never irritates my sensitive skin which is such a huge thing for me. Plus the scent smells amazing and light which is everything a moisturizer should represent.
Candice V.
Midwest City, OK
I loved it so much, I have dry patchy skin and it helped me. I would definitely keep using it if it was at the right price :) if I ever became very wealthy I would hit it! And I definitely recommend it
Brenda G.
Whittier, CA
Love this cream it was my first time using it and it has changed my skin for the better drastically. I got this at the mall and totally met my expectations, and would totally recommend it to everyone
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this stuff! It's a little pricey but it's totally worth it! I love the packaging I was not disappointed with this product it was so gentle on my skin I'm a very happy customer and I definitely recommend this to everyone
Melissa S.
This looks pretty pricey. If used once a day, about how long does this product last?

Sephora