Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Creme Rich Texture - Refill uploaded by member-3dae25b7e

BY DIOR

The Multi-Perfection Creme circumvents the laws of time and, for the 1st time*, those of gravity. This creme encourages the revitalization of the skin's precious "springs": the mother cells at the origin of the deep contouring of the skin**. Superbly smoothing, resculpting and unifying, it tones the skin from its deepest layers to its surface. The face is perfectly tautened and toned while all visible signs of aging - wrinkles, loss of firmness and radiance, and uneven skin tone - are corrected instantly and with every application. Youthful beauty is brought to its pinnacle. Today and tomorrow. A true cocoon for the skin, the Multi-Perfection Creme Rich Texture immensely delights the senses with its intense softness. Its lusciously fine and nourishing texture delivers extreme comfort.
*At Dior.

Environmental Responsibility:
Beauty, loyalty and sustainability go hand in hand at Dior as it adopts an eco-friendly approach to a selection of its iconic skincare products, now available as refills. Indulge in the pleasure and effectiveness of Dior skincare refills with peace of mind, knowing that you are significantly reducing your environmental footprint.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Smells very pleasant and is light, this is great for nighttime and people with very dry skin. It's a tad too rich for my skin as daytime everyday use but it would be nice for night routine or as a mask. Either way, love this line and it's worth it for the winter time." in 3 reviews
It is the same product with the catch of several totale cream perfection but this is much thicker and richer textured.The list of ingredients is also rich in antioxidants but the bottle container usually keeps them stable.Has the same strong odor with the product more Old and I get the same prices too.I have samples of this (not working for my skin it is very thick and oily for me) so use it as a hand cream :))). Is simply a very rich and emollient moisturizer for people with very, very dry skin and I personally am not even close to believing that this moisturizer can correct all visible signs of aging as dior claims !!!!!
Amelia S.
Jamaica, NY
I tried a sample and bought the full jar right after I finished the sample. Makeup applies wonderfully on it. My skin has changed to extreme combo (very oily on my nose and forehead and very dry on chin and cheeks). With using the dior serum, my skin is starting to balance and I do not see any dry patches when wearing my makeup. It has help with tone, texture, and discoloration. I am amazed at how great my skin looks. I love that the jar is click open and I keep the inside lid to keep the little scooper so I don't have to dig in with my fingers.
Angel P.
Summerfield, NC
I absolutely love the way Dior keeps my face looking youthful and young when the winter months try to dry it out. The price is hefty but for the size of the product and the benefits you receive it is worth every penny. It usually last me six months before I have to buy my next jar.
Jiah T.
Madison G.
Beech Creek, PA
I adore this stuff. It's pricey, but in my opinion it's worth it. It leaves my skin silky smooth, and it goes on like a dream. I don't usually buy things with a big price tag, but I have to make an exception here. I absolutely swear by this.
Lisa M.
Spring Hill, FL
Rich cream is right! Honestly, this cream is so thick and creamy and whenever I use it my face feels soft and hydrated. The cream is expensive and I don't think it does as much as is it claims, but I recommend it for those who can afford the luxury. Otherwise, there are cheaper alternatives that are just as good or better.
Brooke W.
This is the only Dior product I've ever bought and it was worth every penny. The creme is fantastic because it not only moisturizes my skin but ensures it's not oily. A little pricey but well worth it!
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Oh Christian Diora, I love this line so much. It has the best results and the most fine feel of them all. Such a rich texture and feel on my skin. If does wonders.
I like the Dior Capture Totale but it does have staying power for my dry skin. Also, the scent is distracting. I do like the creme once I put it on for a couple of hours. It just does not last.
And I like it easy, now when I do not get this product in my life, my skin looks so beautiful every day I recommend it because it makes me feel like a baby again