BY DIOR

The Multi-perfection Creme Circumvents The Laws Of Time And, For The 1st Time*, Those Of Gravity. This Creme Encourages The Revitalization Of The Skin's Precious "Springs": The Mother Cells At The Origin Of The Deep Contouring Of The Skin**.
Superbly Smoothing, Resculpting And Unifying, It Tones The Skin From Its Deepest Layers To Its Surface. The Face Is Perfectly Tautened And Toned While All Visible Signs Of Aging - Wrinkles, Loss Of Firmness And Radiance, And Uneven Skin Tone - Are Corrected Instantly And With Every Application. Youthful Beauty Is Brought To Its Pinnacle. Today And Tomorrow.
A True Cocoon For The Skin, The Multi-perfection Creme Rich Texture Immensely Delights The Senses With Its Intense Softness. Its Lusciously Fine And Nourishing Texture Delivers Extreme Comfort.

Benefits:
Upon 1st Application* :
A Visible Improvement In Skin Quality

Global Youthful Beauty**
Reduced Fine Lines And Wrinkles +75%
Firmer Skin +81%
Redensified Skin +84%

*Test In-use. 32 Women. Use Of Multi-perfection Creme Rich Texture - Results After 1 Application.
**Test In-use. 32 Women. Use Of Multi-perfection Creme Rich Texture - Results After One Month.

Key Ingredient:
Boosted Longoza: The Exclusive Anti-gravity Complex By Dior
Discovered In Madagascar Twenty Years Ago By Dior Ethnobotanists, Longoza Has Become The Outstanding Natural Activator Of Capture Totale Skincare. Capitalizing On The Regenerative Power Of Longoza, A Rare And Precious Flower From The Dior Garden In Madagascar, Dior Science Has Perfected The New Boosted Longoza Complex.
By Stimulating Skin-derived Precursors, Mother Cells At The Origin Of Skin Elasticity And Tone, This Exceptional Formula Generates More Fibroblasts, Boosting Collagen And Elastin Production (+19%)*.

*In Vitro Test On Ingredients.

Refill:
Beauty, Loyalty And Sustainability Go Hand In Hand At Dior As It Adopts An Eco-friendly Approach To A Selection Of Its Iconic Skincare Products, Now Available As Refills.

• I just purchased Capture Totale cream by Dior.When I took...1 Answers
Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Creme Rich Texture
  • "This stuff is sooooo nice. It makes my skin feel super soft, hydrated, and plump. I wear it all the time. It works nice as a hydrating primer under makeup, and I use it at night under my night cream. It is pretty pricey, but it lasts and I think the results are worth it." in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite cream! This is that one product you can't run out of it. The smell is fabulous. It leaves your skin so soft! I've got sensitive skin and this product doesn't break me out. Price wise it's a little higher but it's most def worth it!" in 5 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is fantastic! Although a bit more expensive than most, it is definitely worth it. I typically have combination skin, but in the winter, I get horrible dry patches. I feel like I have tried almost everything, but this creme has helped completely. It is rich and takes care of dry flaky skin. It has the typical Dior light floral smell to it (which I enjoy). Also, I like that I can get the refills for the container (from some retailers) to cut back on the price of packaging!" in 3 reviews
Leslie P.
I started using this a week ago now and my skin loves it so much! I use to have skin bumps that are not nice to touch. But now it is going away and it is very gentle on my skin being it normal to dry. A little pricey but worth it i will buy again! Dior Capture Youth Age-Delay Advanced Crème
It is the same product with the catch of several totale cream perfection but this is much thicker and richer textured.The list of ingredients is also rich in antioxidants but the bottle container usually keeps them stable.Has the same strong odor with the product more Old and I get the same prices too.I have samples of this (not working for my skin it is very thick and oily for me) so use it as a hand cream :))). Is simply a very rich and emollient moisturizer for people with very, very dry skin and I personally am not even close to believing that this moisturizer can correct all visible signs of aging as dior claims !!!!!
Rommellyn F.
San Jose, CA
I tend to have a mixture of dry spots, to normal skin with a touch of slightly oily spots in my t-zone areas. This Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Creme is one that I have used in the past about 3-4x per week during my evening skincare regimen. I noticed that it did leave my skin feeling moisturized and hydrated, but I did not notice a significant difference in reducing fine lines.
Mel M.
Brooklyn, NY
Best moisturizer I've ever used, hands down. This little guy is 160usd on Sephora but worth every penny. I use a tiny pea sized amount for my entire face, neck and décolletage area. It isn't just moisturizing, it completely changes the texture of your skin and I saw results within one use! I got the universal texture but it's also available in lighter or heavier consistencies
Jinan T.
Very pricey cream, however, it has to be one of the most luxurious and intensely hydrating creams I have ever tried. I love that you can buy refills for the product and it did not irritate my sensitive skin at all. Would purchase again if I could.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I got lucky, and a friend of mine let me use this. I swear my face has never felt so supreme. This is a high end beauty facial balm that goes on like silk. Your face will feel perfected. It has a pleasant smell, and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. I used this at night time, and woke up the next day in amazement. You really get what you pay for. I'm all about dupes, because I'm on a budget, but honestly, their isn't a dupe for such a cream like this one. Dior is a very expensive brand, and if you have the money, you will continue to buy over and over again. I would have a jar myself, but I don't have 115$ to splurge on a facial cream. It works extremely well though.
Sarah R.
Amelia S.
Jamaica, NY
I tried a sample and bought the full jar right after I finished the sample. Makeup applies wonderfully on it. My skin has changed to extreme combo (very oily on my nose and forehead and very dry on chin and cheeks). With using the dior serum, my skin is starting to balance and I do not see any dry patches when wearing my makeup. It has help with tone, texture, and discoloration. I am amazed at how great my skin looks. I love that the jar is click open and I keep the inside lid to keep the little scooper so I don't have to dig in with my fingers.
Sadhana B.
Targeting the dermal stem cells responsible for supporting the skin. Supports the deep structure. - Mira stem cells of the epidermis and hypodermis for a global anti-aging action. Soothes and densified. Bi-Skin 2.0: The secret of Dior formula. A unique patented complex. Effect of "second skin": immediate beauty and compression during the day. This product promises a lot, I have read many reviews about it, I'm using the two weeks realemente he has thick texture, but still can not tell if it is a product that is worth. I think I need some more 15 days.
Fidan A.
as much as I love Dior products in cosmetic (like Im a complete obsessed fan and I would always have Dior even if Id have others to compare), I just dont like their skin care line. I mean its nice to touch, its not oily, it doesnt smell bad, but i feel that it does nothing for the price. so no, sorry, Dior maybe i should try more stuff to finally love your skin care as well, but so far, im sad
I just purchased Capture Totale cream by Dior.When I took it out of the box the lid was open a little, but the white cover still in place. Do you think this product is still good . I was told that it was 12 month life after open

Sephora