BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A face cream that delivers immediate and lasting comfort, and corrects visible signs of aging. Revolutionary and unrivaled, the Capture Totale global age-defying skin care line acts at the level of the deepest youth-preserving cells. This facial cream adds density to the skin, regaining firmness and revitalizing the facial contours while plumping, smoothing, and illuminating for a radiant look. It intensely nourishes, moisturizes, and strengthens the skin revealing a new youthfulness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
Marlexis B.
Marlexis B.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33 195
I liked the fragrance of the cream and the smoothness of my skin after first application but my skin broke out badly after 2nd application. My skin normally breaks out with acne a couple of days before the start of my periods and the application of the cream aggravated it further. I just turned 30 and my skin is very sensitive. I stopped using it but I will try it again next month to be better able to review the product.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Harlan, KY
Love this product ! Perfecting creme is exactly what it is and it's not too pricey for such a good product . I am a repeat user and now I'm hooked! Highly effective and I'm a customer for life now . If have not tried I highly recommend .
Evie P.
Evie P.
Altamonte Springs
AMAZING! it is soo great. I love this product so much. It makes your face feel so hydrated and fresh. I love it so much. It is vey gentle and makes your skin smooth.
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Cabot, AR
This cream keeps my face mousturized all day and night. My skin has never felt this soft and smooth. It makes me feel refreshed.
rahab a.
rahab a.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Love the D or capture something I cannot live without the perfect cream to refill light texture with in the face
Karen S.
Karen S.
Murrieta, CA
Can never go wrong with dior products, they never fail to amaze me I really recommend this product !
Lara B.
Lara B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is light and smooth. Feels refreshing and so good on your face. Definitely a splurge!
Anagrecia G.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
I would give 10 stars if I could. Dior skincare changed my life. This product is so nice. The 'light' texture absorbes so quickly and my skin feels so moisturized. I picked mine up at Neiman Marcus. It is pricey but it lasts forever. You only need about a chocolate chip size. Love love love.
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Clark's summit, Pa
Let me just say I love Dior products including this one. Your skin feels amazing. The only issue is the price tag. I will use this and a cheaper h2o product inbetween.
Kristin Q.
Kristin Q.
Richmond, KY
Love the refreshing feeling it gives. I like to apply this at night after my shower so it goes on fresh and clean skin
Felicia K.
Felicia K.
Is it recommended for all skin types?