BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A face cream that delivers immediate and lasting comfort, and corrects visible signs of aging. Revolutionary and unrivaled, the Capture Totale global age-defying skin care line acts at the level of the deepest youth-preserving cells. This facial cream adds density to the skin, regaining firmness and revitalizing the facial contours while plumping, smoothing, and illuminating for a radiant look. It intensely nourishes, moisturizes, and strengthens the skin revealing a new youthfulness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give 10 stars if I could. Dior skincare changed my life. This product is so nice. The 'light' texture absorbes so quickly and my skin feels so moisturized. I picked mine up at Neiman Marcus. It is pricey but it lasts forever. You only need about a chocolate chip size. Love love love.
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a gift for my birthday and my skin has never looked and felt better! Growing up, I never had problem skin so I got into the nasty habit of ignoring it completely. I love that Dior makes refills for this product rather than having to buy the whole thing over and over again.
Tiffany D.
Harlan, KY
Love this product ! Perfecting creme is exactly what it is and it's not too pricey for such a good product . I am a repeat user and now I'm hooked! Highly effective and I'm a customer for life now . If have not tried I highly recommend .
Kayven V.
Lake Charles, LA
When I see Dior all I can think of is the commercials with the beautiful women saying Dior and how I wish and want to look like those women. Using the products, I've gotten closer to looking as flawless as them.
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super skeptical about trying new products. But this was WORTH it! It didn't leave my face feeling heavy and over produced like some cremes do. Was definitely gentle on my skin. I would recommend it to everyone !
Carolyn G.
Clark's summit, Pa
Let me just say I love Dior products including this one. Your skin feels amazing. The only issue is the price tag. I will use this and a cheaper h2o product inbetween.
This cream has evened out my skin tone and in a way I feel as if my skin has actually rewinded a few years back it denefitkey does what it claims in does and my skin feels and looks great!
Stephanie S.
Leesburg, VA
This is definitely on the expensive side, but it puts a light layer, that smooths your skin tone. And adds a light sheen. Makes me look youthful. The refill is nice option, but I'm not crazy that it comes in a sponge that makes it hard to see how much you really have left.
But overall a wonderful product.
Marlexis B.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33 195
I liked the fragrance of the cream and the smoothness of my skin after first application but my skin broke out badly after 2nd application. My skin normally breaks out with acne a couple of days before the start of my periods and the application of the cream aggravated it further. I just turned 30 and my skin is very sensitive. I stopped using it but I will try it again next month to be better able to review the product.
Candice W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love the Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Creme although I do feel that it is a little pricey. I wish that it was a little more affordable but it does work wonderfully.
Felicia K.
Is it recommended for all skin types?