Dior Capture Totale Le Sérum - Total Youth Skincare That Intensely Replumps The Skin uploaded by Farah N.Dior Capture Totale Le Sérum - Total Youth Skincare That Intensely Replumps The Skin uploaded by Cyndi G.Dior Capture Totale Le Sérum - Total Youth Skincare That Intensely Replumps The Skin uploaded by Salma B.

BY DIOR

The new highly concentrated serum with an instant "perfusion" effect deeply fuses with the skin to stimulate cellular synchronization in its every layer1. The face's plump curves and youthful contours are restored.

1In vitro tests on ingredient.

Benefits:

AN INSTANTLY VISIBLE REPLUMPING EFFECT for 93% of women2.
DAY AFTER DAY, AN UNRIVALED REJUVENATING AND BEAUTY-ENHANCING PERFORMANCE2:
Fine lines and wrinkles are smoothed: 92% - Facial features are firmer 88% - The skin better reflects light 92%
2In-use test. 60 women. 1 month of use. Twice-daily application.

Key Ingredient:

BOOSTED LONGOZA OF MADAGASCAR EXTRACT
A fascinating flower with extraordinary natural age-defying powers, Longoza is an incredible ally in the fight against wrinkles and loss of firmness.
For the new Capture Totale Le Sérum, Dior Researchers have crafted a boosted Longoza extract from the Dior Gardens with enhanced properties, capable of synchronizing cells, including stem cells, in every layer of the skin1.

Technology:

THE 1st HIGHLY CONCENTRATED SERUM WITH A "PERFUSION" EFFECT
The unique microformulation process developed by Dior Researchers produces formulas with millions of micro-droplets whose speed, depth and intensity of penetration to the heart of the skin are maximized for an instant and unrivaled "perfusion" effect.

Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
This stuff is great but it’s crazy expensive. I haven’t tried a lot of skincare to see if their are cheaper dupes for this which im sure there is but my skin has improved a lot since I’ve used this. I just can’t afford to keep using it.
Emily F.
Midland
This serum is really great for your pores. Definitely helps reduce the size of them and leaves your skin with a non greasy feel! It’s perfect for morning and night. Very light!
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
This Dior Serum worked but the scent is hard to stand. I use it for my nightly routine and I hate going to bed with the smell of it. It was my fist time using it, felt gentle on my skin but like I said the scent. I would buy again because the scent takes some getting used to.
Christine A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The first thing I noticed was my skin was noticeably softer and smoother and the consistency off the product glides on and sets into your face with ease. Like all Dior beauty, the packaging is gorgeous but I was surprised to see how quickly I ran though all of my product! (6 weeks roughly)
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Simona U.
London
Definitely a very good product! Helps me to hydrated my skin and minimise the pores! I will recommend this product after the age 30-35 depending on your skin problems . Is a little pricey but is long lasting , have quality ingredients and with visible effects.
Nat S.
As someone who has always had dry skin I have struggled for years to find the perfect serum that would actually work in my skin. Then I found Dior Capture Totale Le Sérum - Total Youth Skincare That Intensely Replumps The Skin
This serum is now my go to skincare as it gets results. It makes your skin soft and actually enhances the look of make up as it creates a perfect base.
Farah N.
ben arous
Les soins Dior sont gorgés d’actifs aux actions ciblées pour contribuer à préserver et à valoriser le capital de jeunesse et de beauté de la peau dans le respect de son équilibre naturel, tout en enveloppant la peau de plaisir et de confort. Ils offrent à la peau la promesse de révéler sa beauté d’aujourd’hui tout en construisant celle de demain.
Salma B.
taroudant
Beyond happy... can use this with out any other make up ( except the color corrector around my eyes and mascara ) and feel like a million bucks. So happy to have splurged on my skin
Ame S.
Paris
Serum es muy buenísimo tiene súper buena hidratación y un olor agradable Además de que mantiene tus poros cerrados y te brinda muchas más cosas