Dior Capture Totale Intensive Restorative Night Creme Face And Neck uploaded by Suzana R.Dior Capture Totale Intensive Restorative Night Creme Face And Neck uploaded by Michelle C.

BY DIOR

More beautiful and visibly younger upon waking: this is the feat of the new Capture Totale high regenerative Night Creme, the prodigious skincare with a boosted age-defying, anti-fatigue formula.
Enriched with Longoza Extract from the Dior Gardens and Grape Seed, the Night Creme stimulates the night-time regenerative power of stem cells to correct visible, deep-set signs of ageing and fatigue.

Benefits:

Upon application: its enveloping texture frees facial features from tension.
Upon waking, stress wrinkles disappear.
Day after day: the skin is smoother and regains its plump volumes. The face appears rested.

Key Ingredient:

LONGOZA, THE ANTI-AGEING JEWEL OF DIOR GARDENS
Discovered in Madagascar twenty years ago by Dior ethnobotanists, longoza has become the outstanding natural activator of Capture Totale skincare. Ten years of research have enabled scientists at Dior to reveal its multiple anti-ageing properties and exceptional regenerative power on skin cells.

Buy on Sephora
lanaothman a.
24661 Florence ave north olmsted Ohio
That was a good product for me and I am very interested and excited to try it Thank you for your products Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation I would like to have a new one
Taylor M.
Denver
I love Dior and their skin care line. They have such incredible products that make you feel youthful and clean! It’s a little pricey, but I know that when I buy it that it’s high quality and truly repairs my skin. My neck is tight and firm as well as my face. I love it.
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
Amazing night cream! Hydrated and nurtured my skin as I sleep! Great for my sensitive skin. Worth every penny to keep my skin looking and feeling great. Would buy again.
Yomna A.
It is amazing the smell of that just make me using it every night so I do it amended I do you like it
Aya E.
وااا$ااااااااااوووو كفايه الشكل بس رائع جدا وريحته روروووعه وبيعطي حيويه ومرونه وخفيف جداااا ومش بيسبب لي مشاكل
Felicity E.
I absolutely love this face cream. It makes my face look radiant and awake in the morning
Yvette F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this night cream. I use it nightly in order to help repair my my dry skin. It helps restore it to its firm and hydrated texture. It is very effective and I recommend it to all who are looking for a new night cream.
Aaliya s.
Works perfect for skin damage problems. Dark skin,pores,pimples and dehydration. Resonable. I want more in my vox box😂
Mariposa M.
I like this night cream a lot it keeps my skin looking and feeling hydrated all night. Of course use it for my neck too
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!