Dior Capture Totale Intensive Restorative Night Creme Face And Neck uploaded by Suzana R.Dior Capture Totale Intensive Restorative Night Creme Face And Neck uploaded by Michelle C.

BY DIOR

More beautiful and visibly younger upon waking: this is the feat of the new Capture Totale high regenerative Night Creme, the prodigious skincare with a boosted age-defying, anti-fatigue formula.
Enriched with Longoza Extract from the Dior Gardens and Grape Seed, the Night Creme stimulates the night-time regenerative power of stem cells to correct visible, deep-set signs of ageing and fatigue.

Benefits:

Upon application: its enveloping texture frees facial features from tension.
Upon waking, stress wrinkles disappear.
Day after day: the skin is smoother and regains its plump volumes. The face appears rested.

Key Ingredient:

LONGOZA, THE ANTI-AGEING JEWEL OF DIOR GARDENS
Discovered in Madagascar twenty years ago by Dior ethnobotanists, longoza has become the outstanding natural activator of Capture Totale skincare. Ten years of research have enabled scientists at Dior to reveal its multiple anti-ageing properties and exceptional regenerative power on skin cells.

Buy on Bergdor...*
Crystal B.
Telford
This is extremely hydrating and I have combination skin, it didn’t affect my oily areas as it’s hydrating, not oil based! It is on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way so it lasts months
Elizabeth K.
North Vancouver, BC
Amazing night cream. I wake up with my skin soft and refreshed, to the point where I can’t sleep without it. Also erased all of my dark circles! One of my all time favourite Dior products.
Michelle C.
Pure luxury.....I’d spend a fortune at this counter if truth be told...all their products are beautiful and smell absolutely gorgeous! Here’s a few of my faves....
isabella r.
Manly
I really liked this product and would definitely purchase this again. The quality was great and the product did just what it was advertised for. I like this item a lot and it was a perfect fit for me! I does have some parts that could improve.
Mirlan C.
This is an amazing product. However it is on the pricey side ! But its worth the price you can see yoir wrinkles and under eye bags dissapear day by day . Love it
EZX Anna C.
 Liked it. This cream is recomended to use after 40 years, but the store sent a miniature, I was interested and I tried. The cream is dense, but quickly absorbed, very well nourishes and smooths, the skin looks smoother .
Verna F.
Great Park, Newcastle upon Tyne
This works excellently as a moisturiser and as an anti-ageing product. Another pricey cream but is worth the money. I have normal, sometimes combination skin and this was effective at making it smooth, plumping the finest of lines and leaving it feeling hydrated.
Natalee A.
Windsor
I just love the brand Dior I think it’s a great brand and this cream is awesome on my skin and you should definitely try out this cream because it’s so nice!!!!
This is the most luxurious night cream I have ever used and its totally worth the money.feels great when applied and it's quickly absorbed.
Geraldine R.
Me gusta les puedo decir que es una de las que mas me ha ayudado y la que mas a cumplido con lo dicho gracias por su servicios