Dior Capture Totale Intensive Restorative Night Creme Face And Neck uploaded by Suzana R.Dior Capture Totale Intensive Restorative Night Creme Face And Neck uploaded by Michelle C.

BY DIOR

More beautiful and visibly younger upon waking: this is the feat of the new Capture Totale high regenerative Night Creme, the prodigious skincare with a boosted age-defying, anti-fatigue formula.
Enriched with Longoza Extract from the Dior Gardens and Grape Seed, the Night Creme stimulates the night-time regenerative power of stem cells to correct visible, deep-set signs of ageing and fatigue.

Benefits:

Upon application: its enveloping texture frees facial features from tension.
Upon waking, stress wrinkles disappear.
Day after day: the skin is smoother and regains its plump volumes. The face appears rested.

Key Ingredient:

LONGOZA, THE ANTI-AGEING JEWEL OF DIOR GARDENS
Discovered in Madagascar twenty years ago by Dior ethnobotanists, longoza has become the outstanding natural activator of Capture Totale skincare. Ten years of research have enabled scientists at Dior to reveal its multiple anti-ageing properties and exceptional regenerative power on skin cells.

Erika M.
Miami
Purchased at: Sephora
I felt perfectly because when ourselves want to be a little more beautiful we use things that make us felt like that everything works
Eveline S.
Cedar City
I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THIS PRODUCT! Definitely didnt think I'd like it to much but I enjoyed it more than some others I've tried.
Lisa W.
Roslyn, NY
Really good Night Creme but I sometimes use during the day for super extra hydration. Nice packaging a little goes a long way!
Sara P.
Dior is such a pricey brand! But it is worth every penny. Makes my skin look and stay fresh and clean every morning I wake up
Jessica W.
Independence, MO
This is such a good product. I’m extremely happy with my purchase of this product. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Phi A.
San Francisco, CA
This is pricey, but i splurge on this to give back to my skin what time and stress takes away. I use it every other night.
Becca V.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this creame without a doubt one of the best I have ever tried. It was my first time trying but will continue to buy.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Love this product!! High recommend to others. Works great, works exactly as I'd hoped it would. Great price point too!!!
sheila r.
I use this every night when my face feels either really dry or oily and after makes my face feel so baby soft and glowy
Mariposa M.
I like this night cream a lot it keeps my skin looking and feeling hydrated all night. Of course use it for my neck too

Amazon