Dior Capture Totale Intensive Restorative Night Creme Face And Neck uploaded by Suzana R.Dior Capture Totale Intensive Restorative Night Creme Face And Neck uploaded by Michelle C.

BY DIOR

More beautiful and visibly younger upon waking: this is the feat of the new Capture Totale high regenerative Night Creme, the prodigious skincare with a boosted age-defying, anti-fatigue formula.
Enriched with Longoza Extract from the Dior Gardens and Grape Seed, the Night Creme stimulates the night-time regenerative power of stem cells to correct visible, deep-set signs of ageing and fatigue.

Benefits:

Upon application: its enveloping texture frees facial features from tension.
Upon waking, stress wrinkles disappear.
Day after day: the skin is smoother and regains its plump volumes. The face appears rested.

Key Ingredient:

LONGOZA, THE ANTI-AGEING JEWEL OF DIOR GARDENS
Discovered in Madagascar twenty years ago by Dior ethnobotanists, longoza has become the outstanding natural activator of Capture Totale skincare. Ten years of research have enabled scientists at Dior to reveal its multiple anti-ageing properties and exceptional regenerative power on skin cells.

Lauren M.
Carver, MN
Incredible hydration. This product left my skin feeling so amazing. The scent was light and pleasant. Beautiful packaging as always. I would purchase again.
NATHALIA C.
The Colony
Dior is a amazing brand and very well elaborated, it is a dermocosmetics that really works mainly for oily and sensitive skins. I recommend this product !!
Selela M.
Montgomery
This is my first review I've ever done for any product. This is probably the best best product I've purchased. I started using it weekly,about a month ago.
Alyssa B.
Blue Springs, MO
Completely changed the texture of my skin.
My skin is tighter and firmer. It feels great all night and day.
The best product that I have ever used.
Andrea F.
Irving, Texas
I try this product because my mom use it all the time, I really love the smell on this product and it’s so creamy that feels awesome on your skin
Yuliia I.
That’s a fantastic cream that makes my skin to feel like baby’s skin every morning. It thick, but it absorbs into skin quickly and feels good.
Jessica G.
Azusa, CA
I love this product is so amazing it’s perfect for your skin and I totally recommend it to all you guys is pricey but it’s affordable
Eveline S.
Cedar City
I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THIS PRODUCT! Definitely didnt think I'd like it to much but I enjoyed it more than some others I've tried.
Lisa W.
Roslyn, NY
Really good Night Creme but I sometimes use during the day for super extra hydration. Nice packaging a little goes a long way!
Sara P.
Dior is such a pricey brand! But it is worth every penny. Makes my skin look and stay fresh and clean every morning I wake up

Sephora