Dior Capture Totale Intensive Restorative Night Creme Face And Neck uploaded by Suzana R.Dior Capture Totale Intensive Restorative Night Creme Face And Neck uploaded by Michelle C.

BY DIOR

More beautiful and visibly younger upon waking: this is the feat of the new Capture Totale high regenerative Night Creme, the prodigious skincare with a boosted age-defying, anti-fatigue formula.
Enriched with Longoza Extract from the Dior Gardens and Grape Seed, the Night Creme stimulates the night-time regenerative power of stem cells to correct visible, deep-set signs of ageing and fatigue.

Benefits:

Upon application: its enveloping texture frees facial features from tension.
Upon waking, stress wrinkles disappear.
Day after day: the skin is smoother and regains its plump volumes. The face appears rested.

Key Ingredient:

LONGOZA, THE ANTI-AGEING JEWEL OF DIOR GARDENS
Discovered in Madagascar twenty years ago by Dior ethnobotanists, longoza has become the outstanding natural activator of Capture Totale skincare. Ten years of research have enabled scientists at Dior to reveal its multiple anti-ageing properties and exceptional regenerative power on skin cells.

Tracy G.
More beautiful and visibly younger upon waking... This is the feat of the new Capture Totale Intensive Night Restorative Creme, the remarkable skincare with a boosted age-defying, anti-fatigue formula.
Enriched with Longoza Extract from the Dior Gardens and Grape Seed, the Night Creme stimulates the nighttime regenerative power of stem cells to correct visible, deep-set signs of aging and fatigue. I'm just saying if it's that expensive it better be good.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Yvette F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this night cream. I use it nightly in order to help repair my my dry skin. It helps restore it to its firm and hydrated texture. It is very effective and I recommend it to all who are looking for a new night cream.
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I’m 22, but i still love this. It soaks in all the way during the night and my skin looks amazing when I wake up. Although it is “rich” it does not leave my skin feeling oily or greasy, I cannot life without it!
Barbara M.
Orlando, FL
My mom used this brand from years ago, I can see how this product make her look beautiful. It’s a smal package and a litter expensive but really works ! If you don’t care pay and look beautiful just use try it on you !
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Great product. It’s works wonders and I would purchase again after my first time using it. It’s very gentle and has a reasonable price. I bought this product from Saks and I would totally recommend this to others!
lanaothman a.
north olmsted Ohio
That was a good product for me and I am very interested and excited to try it Thank you for your products Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation I would like to have a new one
Drielle B.
Austin, TX
Because during the day my skin is prone to pollution, and loses the good stuff, this product helps to gage it back the good vitamins and hydration needed it. The odor is okay , and the texture feels fine on my skin
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Bought this as a Mother's Day gift to my mom and wow what a different it has made on her skin and face and neck. She looks 15 years younger. I love how the product lasts forever because a little amount goes a long way. The packaging is absolutely beautiful and looks very luxurious.
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
Love this as neck cream! It’s super hydrating and the scent isn’t crazy powerful. Plus it doesn’t irradiate my chest. It seems to work great on my sensitive skin

back