Dior Capture Totale Intensive Restorative Night Creme Face And Neck uploaded by Suzana R.Dior Capture Totale Intensive Restorative Night Creme Face And Neck uploaded by Michelle C.

BY DIOR

More beautiful and visibly younger upon waking: this is the feat of the new Capture Totale high regenerative Night Creme, the prodigious skincare with a boosted age-defying, anti-fatigue formula.
Enriched with Longoza Extract from the Dior Gardens and Grape Seed, the Night Creme stimulates the night-time regenerative power of stem cells to correct visible, deep-set signs of ageing and fatigue.

Benefits:

Upon application: its enveloping texture frees facial features from tension.
Upon waking, stress wrinkles disappear.
Day after day: the skin is smoother and regains its plump volumes. The face appears rested.

Key Ingredient:

LONGOZA, THE ANTI-AGEING JEWEL OF DIOR GARDENS
Discovered in Madagascar twenty years ago by Dior ethnobotanists, longoza has become the outstanding natural activator of Capture Totale skincare. Ten years of research have enabled scientists at Dior to reveal its multiple anti-ageing properties and exceptional regenerative power on skin cells.

Tracy G.
More beautiful and visibly younger upon waking... This is the feat of the new Capture Totale Intensive Night Restorative Creme, the remarkable skincare with a boosted age-defying, anti-fatigue formula.
Enriched with Longoza Extract from the Dior Gardens and Grape Seed, the Night Creme stimulates the nighttime regenerative power of stem cells to correct visible, deep-set signs of aging and fatigue. I'm just saying if it's that expensive it better be good.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Great product. It’s works wonders and I would purchase again after my first time using it. It’s very gentle and has a reasonable price. I bought this product from Saks and I would totally recommend this to others!
lanaothman a.
north olmsted Ohio
That was a good product for me and I am very interested and excited to try it Thank you for your products Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation I would like to have a new one
Drielle B.
Austin, TX
Because during the day my skin is prone to pollution, and loses the good stuff, this product helps to gage it back the good vitamins and hydration needed it. The odor is okay , and the texture feels fine on my skin
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
Love this as neck cream! It’s super hydrating and the scent isn’t crazy powerful. Plus it doesn’t irradiate my chest. It seems to work great on my sensitive skin
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
OK, so first of all, this product is extremely expensive. I was skeptical at first because of the price, but I am blown away. After a long day at the beach and my skin is red and windblown and Drey, our use this product and I am completely refreshed by morning. I love it.
Taylor M.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I love Dior and their skin care line. They have such incredible products that make you feel youthful and clean! It’s a little pricey, but I know that when I buy it that it’s high quality and truly repairs my skin. My neck is tight and firm as well as my face. I love it.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
This is lovely and makes me feel amazing in the morning. This is a brand i trust so knowing that i leave my skin in its hands all night makes me wake up better. I love the smoothness of my akin it brings out the natural oils of my face without my skin looking nasty
diana c.
Miami
Is very important check the products get free parabens for care skin because we can see better results.
this cream help to look good revitalization and recharging surface skin cell of the face, neck gives a younger appearance and less wrinkles!!!

Amazon