BY DIOR

Dior Capture Totale Instant Rescue Eye Treatment Multi-Perfection visibly reduces puffiness and dark circles thanks to an ultra-refreshing palladium-coated massage applicator and a specific massage routine. Its fluid, fondant texture is easy to apply and boosts the sensation of freshness. Enriched in Aminolumine™ and ginkgo biloba, the formula even more intensely corrects visible signs of aging and helps reduce swelling in the eye contour area. Immediately energized, lastingly free of puffiness and dark circles, your eyes look wider, more luminous and visibly younger. Its formula contains extract from the longoza plant, which was discovered in Madagascar 20 years ago and has been revealed to have multiple anti-aging properties and exceptional regenerative power on skin cells.

Nadya K.
Georgetown, TN
Im currently using this and I do love it. Doesn't have this fake natural fragrance smell. Goes on smoothly and does work great. Yes yes ladies it's more on the pricey side but you gotta get one but a good one ;)
juls C.
Skin has been dull lately and this product is a life savior. I can’t live without it. It is worth the price and highly recommend it to everyone. Make my skin so smooth afterwards. Would buy again
Lynn C.
Mesa, AZ
Cost more than I like to spend on this type of product...I like the way it feels. I didn't notice any big differences till I had use this product for over a week.
Hannah R.
This worked very well with my baggy eyes. I wake up so early in the morning and never have time to put concealer over my baggy eyes so I stared using this. Love it so much.
Francesca O.
Kissimmee
I have puffy eyes and dark circles and I felt like this eye cream helped me so much. It's a great value with great packaging. I purchased online from the Dior website. I would recommend to others that have dark circles as well.
Layomi A.
This may be a little pricey, but it is soo worth it! Before using this, my skin was acne-scarred, acne-prone, and oily. After using this, I noticed that redness has gone down, and the scars are much less noticeable. It also helped smooth my skin.
Mishelle D.
Walled Lake, MI
I wasn't sure if this product would work for me but it worked magically! The price is what made me hesitant to buy it! This is some good stuff! I wish it came with a pump but this packaging is also good! I love the smell and how nourishing it is!
Eleonora Z.
brooklyn, NC
This treatment is great for your eyes. I put it on over night at least 4 times a week. I purchased mine in saks fifth avenue. The treatment is very gentle and comes in a nice packaging.
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV
When your eyes are puffy this will take that away super fast. It is super gentle on skin but gets the job done. It is kind of pricey but worth it.
Briana W.
Fort Collins, CO
I was really hesitant to try this at first because of the price point, but I'm so glad I caved. I saw results after just a few times of using it!

Amazon