16 colors available

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Capture the luminous, radiant look of youth with new Capture Totale Foundation. With its unique blend of antiaging ingredients (alpha longoza™ and centuline™), optical correctors, and HD liquid crystal pigments™, Dior Capture Totale Foundation is a revolutionary serum foundation that gives skin a radiant, high definition perfection in every dimension. This revolutionary formula works, in part, thanks to a broad band of multitoned pigments that create a more subtle, real, and natural effect than the four-part pigment palette (red/yellow/white/black) usually used in foundation. Capture Totale Foundation also treats all the signs of aging, boosts collagen, nourishes, replenishes, and plumps skin. It's ideal for mature skin, dry skin, or dull skin that lacks radiance. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar*
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Dior Capture Totale Foundation Light Beige 020 1 oz
This is my third bottle purchased, I have tried some other high end foundations, but this one is so far superior I've stopped my search. The coverage is fantastic but not cakey, it looks like I am not wearing any foundation at all. It evens out my skin tone and gives it a nice glowing finish. The product lasts a long time ! I think is a really great foundation 👌🏽
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Review for: Dior Capture Totale Foundation Rosy Beige 032 1 oz
One of the best foundations I have ever used. It's a nice medium to full coverage foundation and is non cakey or greasy on the face. Lasts all day. A not pricey but for top quality it's so worth it. The sent of this is not over powering and compared to other high-end foundation this one works well.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Dior Capture Totale Foundation Light Beige 020 1 oz
I love dior everything I may be slightly obsessed. This is amazing I Need need more dior I don't have full sized, an awesome friend of mine gave me a generous sample so could get the feel and I love it.. I definitely recommend for anyone because this foundation is amazing one of my fab for sure.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Ojai, CA
This is such a pretty, natural looking foundation, I love how it looks on my skin. I have dry to combination skin and it lasts all day without looking oily. While it costs a bit more, it's totally worth it. I never go without my Dior foundation, the SPF protects my skin too! Highly recommended!
Eva M.
Eva M.
Review for: Dior Capture Totale Foundation Ivory 010 1 oz
Maybe foundation isn't for me. I feel like even when I used this I could see it caked on my skin. I like looking at my skin and feeling like I'm not wearing any makeup even if I am. Definitely have no intentions of buying this again. I don't' know if this was just me or if it was the foundation.
Jillian F.
Jillian F.
East Greenbush, NY
Review for: Dior Capture Totale Foundation Dark Beige 050 1 oz
This Christian Dior foundation is amazing! It has just the right amount of coverage! Its worth every penny you spend in my opinion! The texture feels great to me, hydrates and smooth. The con would have to be a little pricey but like I said definitely worth every penny due to its quality.
Jina A.
Jina A.
Sterling, VA
Review for: Dior Capture Totale Foundation Sand 031 1 oz
Capture Totale by Dior is a foundation I always keep in my free lance kit. I find it gives the most beautiful flawless airbrush finish and photographs SO WELL. It's a great buildable foundation and I would recommend to anyone that is searching for a new foundation to go pick this one up!
jasmin k.
jasmin k.
Corcoran , Ca
Review for: Dior Capture Totale Foundation Rosy Beige 032 1 oz
I do not like this foundation it wasn't effective at all and it didn't even seem like I had on any of it at all it's pretty cheap so that's why probably why I don't like it so much its not long lasting at all which I was very disappointed I wouldn't recommend it to others at all
Bahar U.
Bahar U.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Dior Capture Totale Foundation Dark Beige 050 1 oz
Beautiful foundation, light and easy to match color. I find that it is light and long lasting which is a well-sought after effect of bronzer. I find a dewy finish when I use this product which is my only regret. I would buy this again, BUT I am looking for more of a matte finish
Rossana T.
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dior siempre ha ofrecido las mejores base para tener un maquillaje radiante y duradero. esta linea en especial me encanta porque deja la piel increible. es ligera y cubre las imperfecciones facilmente sin tener que cubrir nuestra piel con tanto maquillaje. me encanta me encanta
4373 F.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do it really work on all skin tones? I struggle with picking out the correct color for this very reason.
Deisy Z.
Deisy Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to know I little more of the coverage and finish of this foundation.. I will work in oily skin??
Dolores C.
Dolores C.
Does it work in very dry skin?