Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#218 in Liquid Foundation
Capture the luminous, radiant look of youth with new Capture Totale Foundation. With its unique blend of antiaging ingredients (alpha longoza™ and centuline™), optical correctors, and HD liquid crystal pigments™, Dior Capture Totale Foundation is a revolutionary serum foundation that gives skin a radiant, high definition perfection in every dimension. This revolutionary formula works, in part, thanks to a broad band of multitoned pigments that create a more subtle, real, and natural effect than the four-part pigment palette (red/yellow/white/black) usually used in foundation. Capture Totale Foundation also treats all the signs of aging, boosts collagen, nourishes, replenishes, and plumps skin. It's ideal for mature skin, dry skin, or dull skin that lacks radiance.
Photos (3)
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY

This is my third bottle purchased, I have tried some other high end foundations, but this one is so far superior I've stopped my search. The coverage is fantastic but not cakey, it looks like I am not wearing any foundation at all. It evens out my skin tone and gives it a nice glowing finish. The product lasts a long time ! I think is a really great foundation 👌🏽
Maryann T.
Maryann T.

One of the best foundations I have ever used. It's a nice medium to full coverage foundation and is non cakey or greasy on the face. Lasts all day. A not pricey but for top quality it's so worth it. The sent of this is not over powering and compared to other high-end foundation this one works well.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL

I love dior everything I may be slightly obsessed. This is amazing I Need need more dior I don't have full sized, an awesome friend of mine gave me a generous sample so could get the feel and I love it.. I definitely recommend for anyone because this foundation is amazing one of my fab for sure.
Eva M.
Eva M.

Maybe foundation isn't for me. I feel like even when I used this I could see it caked on my skin. I like looking at my skin and feeling like I'm not wearing any makeup even if I am. Definitely have no intentions of buying this again. I don't' know if this was just me or if it was the foundation.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Ojai, CA

This is such a pretty, natural looking foundation, I love how it looks on my skin. I have dry to combination skin and it lasts all day without looking oily. While it costs a bit more, it's totally worth it. I never go without my Dior foundation, the SPF protects my skin too! Highly recommended!
Jillian F.
Jillian F.
East Greenbush, NY

This Christian Dior foundation is amazing! It has just the right amount of coverage! Its worth every penny you spend in my opinion! The texture feels great to me, hydrates and smooth. The con would have to be a little pricey but like I said definitely worth every penny due to its quality.
Jina A.
Jina A.
Sterling, VA

Capture Totale by Dior is a foundation I always keep in my free lance kit. I find it gives the most beautiful flawless airbrush finish and photographs SO WELL. It's a great buildable foundation and I would recommend to anyone that is searching for a new foundation to go pick this one up!
Bahar U.
Bahar U.
Atlanta, GA

Beautiful foundation, light and easy to match color. I find that it is light and long lasting which is a well-sought after effect of bronzer. I find a dewy finish when I use this product which is my only regret. I would buy this again, BUT I am looking for more of a matte finish
jasmin k.
jasmin k.
Corcoran , Ca

I do not like this foundation it wasn't effective at all and it didn't even seem like I had on any of it at all it's pretty cheap so that's why probably why I don't like it so much its not long lasting at all which I was very disappointed I wouldn't recommend it to others at all
Rossana T.
Rossana T.
miami, FL

Dior siempre ha ofrecido las mejores base para tener un maquillaje radiante y duradero. esta linea en especial me encanta porque deja la piel increible. es ligera y cubre las imperfecciones facilmente sin tener que cubrir nuestra piel con tanto maquillaje. me encanta me encanta
Dolores C.
Dolores C.

Deisy Z.
Deisy Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL

I would like to know I little more of the coverage and finish of this foundation.. I will work in oily skin??
4373 F.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA

Do it really work on all skin tones? I struggle with picking out the correct color for this very reason.