Dior Capture Totale Eyes Essential Serum

A concentrated serum for the eye area. Dior's first eye zone boosting super serum, this product detoxifies, regenerates, and reinforces the eye contour to prevent the reappearance of visible signs of aging and fatigue (including dark circles and puffiness). Use for a smoother, more luminous, and visibly rested eye contour. Research results: By eliminating skin toxins* Eyes Essential successfully triggers exceptional cellular regeneration to heighten the youthfulness of the skin* *In vitro tests on ingredients* In vitro tests conducted on ingredients: protection of cells of the epidermal basal layer containing stem cells.

• How well does this absorb into the skin? And is it a thin or heav...1 Answers
Dawn F.
Clearwater, FL
This makes such a huge difference in the brightness and overall “healthy” appearance of my eyes. People definitely notice when I run out or forget to use this product for a couple of days. It is higher end, and pretty pricey but you certainly get what you pay for when it comes to eye serum!
Catherine B.
Four stars only because the brand is not cruelty free. I think this is a great eye cream, it feels very smooth on the eyes and I do notice a great difference with it. It smells like an "old lady" cream, however, so if you are sensitive to smells you might want to try a different one.
Renata S.
I absolutely love this eye serum. It doesn't irritate my eyes and I do feel like it helps tighten up the eye area and it keeps it hydrated without making it oily. I'd definitely buy it again when I run out!
Leanne O.
Nashua, NH
This eye serum is a God send. It's worth the investment. I noticed results almost immediately. Left me feeling fresh faced and alive.
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
El mejor serum que eh probado es muy bueno aunque yo no uso mucho este producto pero si es muy bueno aunque
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great product. It is expensive though. You can get it at Sephora or ulta. It has a nice packaging.
Piya S.
Love this light Weight and hydrating serum. A staple for me morning and night
Courtney J.
How well does this absorb into the skin? And is it a thin or heavy product?