BY DIOR

Dreamskin Perfect Skin Cushion is a new perfecting skincare in a compact.

All the correcting and skin-perfecting power of Dreamskin within a portable compact to treat, enhance and protect your skin on the go.

Upon application, its lightweight texture perfectly fuses with the skin to reduce the appearance of redness, shine and pores. The complexion is naturally fresh, radiant and luminous under all circumstances. Day after day, the skin and complexion are naturally and beautifully enhanced.

* By Dior

Benefits:

Skin appears fresh, radiant and revived.
Spots are faded and pores are tightened
Skin is protected all day long.

Key Ingredient:

LONGOZA AND OPILIA, THE ANTI-AGEING JEWELS OF DIOR GARDENS
For this revolutionary formula, Dior Science chose two powerful active ingredients: Longoza and Opilia. Already present in the Dreamskin formula, these potently natural active ingredients contain complementary anti-aging and protective properties that combat lines, dark spots, redness and lack of glow. Cultivated in the Dior Gardens in Madagascar, Longoza is an orange-red fruit encapsulating regenerative active powers that reboost the dynamism and regeneration of skin cells. Opilia comes from the Dior Gardens in Burkina Faso and holds an active beautifying and perfecting ingredient to target the markers behind the chromatic balance of the skin.

Juqee T.
EMERYVILLE, CA
Review for: 030 MEDIUM - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I purchased the refill nearly (or over?) 2 years ago and I opened one up recently. I don't think it's not the best way to do this but for now I have no problem using it. My point is... I forgot how good this is!!! This is NOT a full coverage foundation so it doesn't cover pimples and freckles but it evens out the skin tone very well. Above all, it's very much skin like and comfortable. It makes me look like I naturally have a good healthy skin. I've been struggling finding a perfect foundation for a while and I was shocked this forgotten foundation did the best job. I literally had to look at myself in the mirror twice! I have dry aging skin so I have to say it does become dry side in the end of day. But I started using this avoiding under eye areas so it's no problem because I can cover under eyes using more hydrating concealers. So... now I MUST try "updated" formula very soon. High hopes!
Katherine L.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other more...
I bought the Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin cushion in 025. I think this is a new color listed as Light to Medium with Warm Peach Undertones. I love this cushion. It’s sheer-er coverage but it’s actually marketed as a skincare product and not as makeup so that’s to be expected. But this does provide enough coverage for me and is such a gorgeous skin-like finish. It really wears better and better throughout the day I find it settles into my skin tone more if that makes sense. At the end of the day you really can’t tell I was wearing any product, but my complexion is still even. I definitely recommend this cushion!
Jenn H.
This comes in on the pricey end of things...and is totally worth it! I deal with ruddy coloring most of them yet do not want to deal with a heavy full coverage foundation. This was recommended to me from my makeup artist to use as either just light color or as a primer. As it can be a bit too luminous for me alone I use it as primer. It makes my face look airbrushed when my foundation goes on. It evens out my tone amd blurs fine lines. It also has SPF in it, protecting my face from sun damage. Plus, at almost $90 for it, it includes a refill making it the same value as other stand alone primers.
Holly L.
Mishawaka, IN
Great for a natural look and glow. I use this after applying the Dior capture youth glow booster serum and it’s a great combination. You can add and build for more coverage or apply a light coat for a natural look. I have very dry skin and between this product and the glow booster I avoid the dry flaky matte look and feel.
Jan a.
Review for: 020 LIGHT - NEUTRAL more...
I buy this in the search of makeup that minimize my pores. Yes this product minimize my pores and I found the perfect natch for my skin tone. Although the coloration is very light and if i use it without foundation it won’t cover the red spots neither blemishes, they get lightly covered with a few applications but after 4h the luminous effect worn out and my face looks greasy. The application Is not buildable if I apply the product a few times my face looks like if I’m wearing to much makeup or to much sunscreen, that sadly don’t cover the blemishes. The finish is not matte is more like dewy, or like when I just apply the moisturizer and the skin want absorbe te product. I will not buy this again.
Liz Q.
This light-weight cushion makeup is amazing! It is 80% skincare and 20% makeup, but it does an amazing job perfecting the skin. It is very buildable but is still a light coverage. It feel light and very fresh on the skin. It just make the skin look very luminous and soft. After wearing it for a week straight, I noticed my skin felt softer! The skincare in this product is excellent quality! The scent is very light and fresh. The product sets to a luminous finish ans makes all your cream cheek products last longer and look really good! I love the SPF 50 for spring and summer. It is my everyday base product! Of I want more coverage I'll add a foundation on top but most days it's unnecessary. It lasts on my dry skin all day and it just looks really good on!
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
This is a nice product although at $82 is quite pricey for a Cushion Foundation. I happened to have purchased this at Sephora during one of the VIB Rouge sales and got 20% off. The upsides to this are that it is SPF 50 which is a major plus in my opinion, it definitely feels nice and luminous on drier skins. I feel that the coverage is a little on the lighter side, it can be built a little bit, but if you have blemishes or redness, they may be difficult to cover with this product. The product would work well to even out minor discoloration and imperfections. Anything more than that will require the use of either another foundation-- on top or a concealer product. For the $82 price tag you do get one refill, which is good. I like this product when traveling- small and portable-- and do not need to bring separate sunscreen.
houda M.
I really appreciate the refill product. its my second compact foundation. dreamskin is for the very little imperfection if you have a red skin so try something. i use it when i want to have a very natural makeup. the coverage for my skin is perfect and the smell too. The packaging is pretty and yes its a little expensive but the SPF 50 is amazing for summer. I don't like having a heavy makeup during summer and Dior Dreamskin Cushion is very wonderful.
Durenda G.
Mission , TX
Review for: 020 LIGHT - NEUTRAL, Other more...
I LOVE this product! I was looking for something that was going to provide protection for my skin as well as light coverage. I went to my local Dillard’s and was introduced to this product I completely fell in love. It doesn’t even feel like I have anything on my face which I love. I also love the SPF in this product. I don’t mind the price as you get two packs of product and you can purchase the refills at a lower rate once you already have the compact!
Kellie T.
Cleveland
The dream skin compact is a wonderful touch up foundation, or something I can throw on, when I don't want a ton of makeup on! The coverage is perfectly light, yet it camouflaged my little blemishes and uneven tone. The spf is awesome! 50spf! The one thing I wish they would do, is make this product in a lighter shade. The 10 is still just a bit yellow on pale skin. But overall, I thing this product is magical!
aggie l.
Glendale, NY
How is the coverage? How is it with dry skin?
Jessie P.
How long does one cushion last? I just got mine and love it

Amazon