BeautyFaceFace MakeupDior
Capture Totale Dreamskin - Perfect Skin Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 50

Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin - Perfect Skin Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 50

by Dior

Dreamskin Perfect Skin Cushion is a new perfecting skincare in a compact.

All the correcting and skin-perfecting power of Dreamskin within a portable compact to treat, enhance and protect your skin on the go.

Upon application, its lightweight texture perfectly fuses with the skin to reduce the appearance of redness, shine and pores. The complexion is naturally fresh, radiant and luminous under all circumstances. Day after day, the skin and complexion are naturally and beautifully enhanced.

* By Dior

Benefits:

Skin appears fresh, radiant and revived.
Spots are faded and pores are tightened
Skin is protected all day long.

Key Ingredient:

LONGOZA AND OPILIA, THE ANTI-AGEING JEWELS OF DIOR GARDENS
For this revolutionary formula, Dior Science chose two powerful active ingredients: Longoza and Opilia. Already present in the Dreamskin formula, these potently natural active ingredients contain complementary anti-aging and protective properties that combat lines, dark spots, redness and lack of glow. Cultivated in the Dior Gardens in Madagascar, Longoza is an orange-red fruit encapsulating regenerative active powers that reboost the dynamism and regeneration of skin cells. Opilia comes from the Dior Gardens in Burkina Faso and holds an active beautifying and perfecting ingredient to target the markers behind the chromatic balance of the skin.

What is your favorite cushion foundation you’ve tried? I want to try one out but want something that is going to be long lasting and not look oily/streaky on! [product:missha-m-magic-cushion-spf50-/pa] Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin - Perfect Skin Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 LANEIGE BB Cushion Hydra Radiance [product:chanel-les-beiges-healthy-glow-gel-touch-foundation-spf-25-/-pa] Yves Saint Laurent Le Cushion Encre De Peau
How much coverage does this product give and does it last all day?
Do you recommend this foundation for oily skin ?
Start your review of Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin - Perfect Skin Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 50!
Nataliia T.
Brooklyn, NY
Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin - Perfect Skin Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Nataliia T.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 030 MEDIUM - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
Dream Skin Moisturizing & Perfecting Cushion !!!! A global anti-aging cushion treatment that improves complexion. For a long time I have been looking for a product for myself, primarily for care and with a light, imperceptible tone-leveling effect. It was important for me to find a tool specifically 2in1. And I found it - Capture Dream Skin cushion !!! Luxurious case in soft pink shade. It is pleasant to hold it in your hands, it is compact - it is convenient to carry in your purse, has a good mirror and closes very securely. It will look great on your dressing table😍 When I first applied the product to the skin, the cushion texture was instantly absorbed, evening the complexion. The product feels very comfortable on the face, the skin is instantly moisturized, there is no "mask" effect and what is most remarkable is that it is not visible at all, even close. Throughout the day, cushion minimizes the appearance of pores, I personally cannot see them with this tool, it also hides redness and excessive shine. The product makes the skin naturally beautiful. It does not cover dark circles and any imperfections, but I always use a little corrector. As a result, the skin is natural, beautiful and imperfections are hidden where necessary. Advice: when it seems that the product is over, lightly pick up and turn the cushion, there will be a lot more product) The result pleases me, the complexion becomes fresh and radiant. I am very pleased with the cushion and will buy a new refill 100% .………Dior
Karla G.
Laredo, TX
Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin - Perfect Skin Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Karla G.
Review for: 020 LIGHT - NEUTRAL
I recently repurchased this foundation and I forgot how much I love it! The first time you purchase it is expensive but the second time you only pay for the refill and not the compact! It leaves your skin looking natural and seamless. The extra perk is that it has spf 50 I highly recommend it’s super easy to reapply and touch up during the day!
audrey N.
Phoenix, AZ
Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin - Perfect Skin Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by audrey N.
Review for: 010 FAIR - NEUTRAL
I made the mistake of not reading what this is for. It's NOT a foundation as I could have guessed had I paid attention. It's a skin perfector with spf50. Fair-skinned people beware, you might get away with 010 in summertime but it's definitely too dark in the winter. It gives no coverage but packed with skin-norturing ingredients and spf so for that reason I'll use it up. Won't repurchase. You get the case with two refills for $82. Apparently these come with a puff, mine didn't have one. Oh well.
Angy D.
alabama
Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin - Perfect Skin Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Angy D.
Review for: 010 FAIR - NEUTRAL
it's a wonderful finish and natural, it is a very nice color tone, my skin is oily and it works very well for me
Stacey B.
Rochester, NY
Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin - Perfect Skin Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Stacey B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 020 LIGHT - NEUTRAL
So I went into Nordstrom this weekend to get a Dior lip glow. Ended up talking to one of the sales people and he showed me this cushion compact foundation. I cannot even explain how good my skin looked, he explained it as skincare with a little foundation which is right up my alley as I prefer a natural finish. I have large pores and this concealed everything and made my skin look so smooth and luminous. Went to a concert that night and it held up wonderfully. Was going to purchase then and there but they didn’t have it in stock so will definitely be checking Sephora or Dior online. Need this!
Regina R.
Sunrise, FL
Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin - Perfect Skin Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Regina R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 030 MEDIUM - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
I Love this cushion for light makeup days. I know that this specific cushion’s purpose is not to cover or conceal anything because it is very skincare based, but I find that it has great coverage and really evens out my skin! So you get skincare and a little coverage which is nice! It leaves the skin with this healthy, natural radiant glow and I love it! It also has a very interesting smell but it’s nothing too serious. I had to knock one star off because they could do better when it comes to the shade range but aside from that it really is a great product. It also comes with a refill which explains the price! It’s worth every penny! I love it. 💘☺️
Deb K.
Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin - Perfect Skin Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Deb K.
I’ve tried Dior fragrances and clothing but never the skincare or foundation until thanks to @Influenster I was introduced to the Dior Dreamskin Capture Total line. I first tried the primer but only days later had purchased the face mask and the Dior Dreamskin Perfect Skin Cushion in both non colored and colored versions. This makes your skin look amazing! It is sheer enough to look natural yet still covers minor imperfections and flaws. I hate wearing heavy layers of facial makeup and usually wear only concealer or BB cream. The Dior Cushion feels and looks lovely while on and no heavy makeup look. It’s you just better. Dreamskin is a perfect name for this line because that’s what you get using it.Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin - Perfect Skin Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 I’m hooked on this entire product line. If you haven’t tried any of the Dior Dreamskin products yet you REALLY need to!
Shannon T.
Chesapeake, VA
Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin - Perfect Skin Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Shannon T.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 020 LIGHT - NEUTRAL
Simply the best! Brightens everything and sets like skin. Great over foundation or on the go. A must need in every Make-up artist bag.
Janett J.
Review for: 020 LIGHT - NEUTRAL
I buy this in the search of makeup that minimize my pores. Yes this product minimize my pores and I found the perfect natch for my skin tone. Although the coloration is very light and if i use it without foundation it won’t cover the red spots neither blemishes, they get lightly covered with a few applications but after 4h the luminous effect worn out and my face looks greasy. The application Is not buildable if I apply the product a few times my face looks like if I’m wearing to much makeup or to much sunscreen, that sadly don’t cover the blemishes. The finish is not matte is more like dewy, or like when I just apply the moisturizer and the skin want absorbe te product. I will not buy this again.
Vivi L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love this cushion as I love myself. I was so confuse if I really need that expensive cushion but I want to try it so much. And you know what, now I stick with it, I keep repurchasing over and over, now I am on my 8th one. it has sheer to light coverage, give your skin natural color and healthy glow, if your skin too oily, skip this product and look for Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Cushion Foundation. I use this Dreamskin cushion almost everyday, for fast touch up, for re-applied makeup after re-applying sunscreen, for fastening morning routine because I woke up late 😂. This multitasking cushion is always in my purse, I also have another one in my office.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shannon S.