BY DIOR #81 in Face Primer

DISCOVER THE NEW DREAMSKIN ADVANCED: DIOR'S ICONIC INSTANT SKIN PERFECTOR NOW IN A NEW ADVANCED FORMULA
Even more powerful, even greater instant correction, with boosted radiance and blurring effects.
Acts on all signs of aging: Fights Wrinkles – Pores – Spots – Redness – Dull complexion

BOOSTED FORMULA, ADVANCED PERFECTION. Dior has reinvented it's best selling, cult skincare product, Dreamskin.  Now featuring breakthrough technology that works harder than ever to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, tighten pores, and increase radiance, Dreamskin Advanced is effective at any age, and works on all skin types and tones.

INSTANTLY, this new formula infuses the skin with greater perfection, correction and comfort. A skin-perfecting veil visibly transforms the skin, diffusing a fresh glow. The skin's texture is refined. Spots and redness are minimized, and pores appear tightened. DAY AFTER DAY, skin is firmer, smoother and more even.

Available in a 50 ml refillable format.

Benefits:

PROVEN EFFECTIVENESS ON ALL SKIN TYPES, AGES AND COMPLEXIONS.

88% of women see their skin transformed*

Perfection upon the first application:*
Smoother skin                     99%
Refined skin texture             91%
More luminous skin              91%

So powerful that after 4 weeks, the skin is visibly transformed:*
More beautiful           94%
Younger looking        97%

* Use test, 62 women, 4 weeks.

Key Ingredient:

ADVANCED PERFECTION SCIENCE
Drawing on their 40 years of optical expertise, Dior scientists have pushed the boundaries of advanced perfection with a combination of unique biomimetic ingredients for a reinforced "soft-focus" effect and boosted luminosity.

BOOSTED "SOFT-FOCUS" EFFECT
Instantly, the boosted soft-focus effect diminishes wrinkles, spots, visible pores and minor redness for even, stunningly natural skin.

BOOSTED LUMINOSITY
Optical powders reinforce the diffusion of light and deliver an exceptional "soft-focus" effect on imperfections.

BOOSTED COMFORT
The next-generation "second skin" texture reveals skin that is even more moisturized, supple and plump throughout the day.

Smooth, matte and luminous, your skin has never been so naturally beautiful.

• What’s your skincare routine?! 💕💕 comment your favorite p...3 Answers
  • I'm confused, is this a serum?2 Answers
  • Is this a foundation? Primer? It doesn’t really explain?2 Answers
Ashley P.
Altoona
What an amazing product! This primer creates the perfect canvas for your face!  The only drawback is the price tag, but honestly, if you're looking for something to splurge on, it is worth it.  It lasts about 3 months, so you definitely get your money's worth  Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin Advanced - The Next-Generation Iconic Perfect Skin Creator
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
After I got a sample of this I fell in love with the smoothness of my skin and the brightness in my fair complexion. I haven’t found anything else that works as well as making my skin glow. I liked to use it after my moisturizer and before foundation or by itself on no makeup days. I don’t like the price but I adore the product!
Phi A.
San Francisco, CA
This is pricey, but I like it a lot. It gives a boost of radiance and a natural glow that’s really pretty. It’s easy to blend and makes my makeup so much more beautiful. Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin Advanced - The Next-Generation Iconic Perfect Skin Creator
O K.
Grahamsville , NY
I tried this as a sample along with the 1 minute mask from the same line. I can't say that I loved the mask but I literally squeezed every last drop out of the tiny sample packet. I can't attest to the products skin care benefits as I didn't use it as such and can probably think of other skin care products that are much more effective. However, the brightening/illuminating properties were AMAZING. I used this after my skin care routine when I just wanted to run an errand and not put on any makeup. It made my skin look so fresh and radiant and not like the dull zombie that was originally staring at me in the mirror. Will definitely be purchasing.
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
I really love this stuff and was able to get it for gratis with Dior twice now. But I don’t know what I’m going to do when I run out because it is really expensive and I use it so much I am going through it fast. It basically blurs fine lines and illuminates your face some. You can use it as a primer and it works wonders. I just wish it cost less.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
I love the smell of this and how soft it makes my skin. It’s very expensive but a little goes a long way. I use it to moisturize and it makes my skin feel and smell great. The only downsize is it’s expensive.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
If you're willing to spend the money on this product you will see benefits. It acts as a overall skin perfecter. The product will brighten and even your skin tone. I also believe it helped to reduce the size of my pores. This product acts quickly and you should start to notice results within a few days.
Lelu F.
This is an amazing product. I use it before foundation and it gives my skin a beautiful natural smooth glow. It is a great anti-aging treatment targeting lines wrinkles texture and uneven skin tone. Great for sensitive skin and it smells beautiful. It is an expensive bottle but totally worth it!
Tia M.
Everett, WA
This is truly a dream I originally got a sample and could live without it! I have stopped having those hormonal outbreaks and a scar I have from chicken pox has completely lightened up its been such a great addition to my facial regimen
Troycie M.
Norfolk, VA
Dreamskin is my holy grail to amazing skin. It has great packaging. Can be pricey but a little goes a long way. I use it as a primer or serum. Cool tip start using one pump with your foundation it gives a airbrush finish look.
Kuukua W.
Is this any good for sensitive oily skin like mine?
Kim B.
Kelowna
Is this a foundation? Primer? It doesn’t really explain?
Megan E.
Norman, OK
Primer or moisturizer??
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Is this gentle for sensitive skin like mine?