BY DIOR

DISCOVER THE NEW DREAMSKIN ADVANCED: DIOR'S ICONIC INSTANT SKIN PERFECTOR NOW IN A NEW ADVANCED FORMULA
Even more powerful, even greater instant correction, with boosted radiance and blurring effects.
Acts on all signs of aging: Fights Wrinkles – Pores – Spots – Redness – Dull complexion

BOOSTED FORMULA, ADVANCED PERFECTION. Dior has reinvented it's best selling, cult skincare product, Dreamskin.  Now featuring breakthrough technology that works harder than ever to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, tighten pores, and increase radiance, Dreamskin Advanced is effective at any age, and works on all skin types and tones.

INSTANTLY, this new formula infuses the skin with greater perfection, correction and comfort. A skin-perfecting veil visibly transforms the skin, diffusing a fresh glow. The skin's texture is refined. Spots and redness are minimized, and pores appear tightened. DAY AFTER DAY, skin is firmer, smoother and more even.

Available in a 50 ml refillable format.

Benefits:

PROVEN EFFECTIVENESS ON ALL SKIN TYPES, AGES AND COMPLEXIONS.

88% of women see their skin transformed*

Perfection upon the first application:*
Smoother skin                     99%
Refined skin texture             91%
More luminous skin              91%

So powerful that after 4 weeks, the skin is visibly transformed:*
More beautiful           94%
Younger looking        97%

* Use test, 62 women, 4 weeks.

Key Ingredient:

ADVANCED PERFECTION SCIENCE
Drawing on their 40 years of optical expertise, Dior scientists have pushed the boundaries of advanced perfection with a combination of unique biomimetic ingredients for a reinforced "soft-focus" effect and boosted luminosity.

BOOSTED "SOFT-FOCUS" EFFECT
Instantly, the boosted soft-focus effect diminishes wrinkles, spots, visible pores and minor redness for even, stunningly natural skin.

BOOSTED LUMINOSITY
Optical powders reinforce the diffusion of light and deliver an exceptional "soft-focus" effect on imperfections.

BOOSTED COMFORT
The next-generation "second skin" texture reveals skin that is even more moisturized, supple and plump throughout the day.

Smooth, matte and luminous, your skin has never been so naturally beautiful.

• What’s your skincare routine?! 💕💕 comment your favorite p...3 Answers
  • I'm confused, is this a serum?2 Answers
  • Is this a foundation? Primer? It doesn’t really explain?2 Answers
Jack H.
I've been receiving so many compliments on my skin after using this. This is my last step of my skincare routine. It truly blurs imperfections and boosts radiance. I use only one pump for my entire face. It has a matte finish for my oily skin. I do not rely on this product to fill my pores so I use a little Nars Smooth & Protect SPF 50 on my T-zone (cheeks and entire forehead). Both products give me a great base.
Ashley P.
Altoona
What an amazing product! This primer creates the perfect canvas for your face!  The only drawback is the price tag, but honestly, if you're looking for something to splurge on, it is worth it.  It lasts about 3 months, so you definitely get your money's worth  Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin Advanced - The Next-Generation Iconic Perfect Skin Creator
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
After I got a sample of this I fell in love with the smoothness of my skin and the brightness in my fair complexion. I haven’t found anything else that works as well as making my skin glow. I liked to use it after my moisturizer and before foundation or by itself on no makeup days. I don’t like the price but I adore the product!
Marissa C.
Bronx, NY
I honestly wish I didn't like this product so much because of the price tag but there is no denying how incredible it is!
I get so many compliments on how nice my skin looks. It covers pores and any imperfections. The only draw back is the steep price tag!
jtm. M.
San Jose
I use this after moisturizer and before sunscreen and foundation. I love it. It smooths out my face and I feel like it protects my skin from pollution and environmental toxin. It’s helped to regenerate my skin as well as keeping breakouts away.
Alicia A.
I love this product. It is not meant to be used as a moisturizer but on top of one. If you have oily skin I think it could be used by itself. It really makes your face feel smooth and gives you a brighter more even complexion. The smell is amazing but very light so it is not overwhelming. Pairs wonderfully over the the capture totale creme.
Phi A.
San Francisco, CA
This is pricey, but I like it a lot. It gives a boost of radiance and a natural glow that’s really pretty. It’s easy to blend and makes my makeup so much more beautiful. Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin Advanced - The Next-Generation Iconic Perfect Skin Creator
Margie S.
Philadelphia
I got this from my mom as a gift. My skin looked amazing after just two uses. I usually swear by another brand, but this one has made me think twice.  My skin looks soft and even. My makeup even set better. Only four stars because this product is nee to me.
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
Too expensive but I love this product! Only negative is that is a bit expensive. Firstly I love the beautiful packaging, it fits in my purse and is great and sleek for on the go. It works really well, doesn't have any smells to it which is nice, and I always get compliments on it! Love it and would recommend it for sure to a friend.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
I love the smell of this and how soft it makes my skin. It’s very expensive but a little goes a long way. I use it to moisturize and it makes my skin feel and smell great. The only downsize is it’s expensive.
Kuukua W.
Is this any good for sensitive oily skin like mine?
Sarah H.
Spring Valley, NY
I'm confused, is this a serum?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this a foundation? Primer? It doesn’t really explain?
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Is this gentle for sensitive skin like mine?

Sephora