Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin 1-Minute Mask uploaded by Damarys P.Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin 1-Minute Mask uploaded by Lizeth G.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A foam-to-cream formula with a gentle peeling action for skin that appears more radiant and luminous in an instant. Solutions for:- Pores- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skintone If you want to know more… Capture Totale Dreamskin 1-Minute Mask features a new generation of micro-pearls to diffuse and reflect light, and AHA and glycolic acid to gently exfoliate the skin. Upon contact with the skin, its fresh and rosy gel texture turns into a luscious white cream to exfoliate the skin and erase any imperfections with a mild peeling action. Pores appear tightened, the skin's texture is smoother, and the complexion is instantly brightened. Two natural ingredients are at the heart of the formula: opilia with its skin-perfecting properties and longoza, renowned for its extraordinary age-defying effectiveness. Research results: In a consumer study on a number of participants, after 4 weeks: - 87% smoother skin - 87% velvety skin - 75% refined skin texture - 84% more luminous skin

Charlotte R.
Harleysville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this on one of my purchases. I was pleasantly surprised at both the texture and how soft it left my skin. It seems like a great product but also doesnt seem to be doing anything else than leaving the skin soft, making the price too much
Maria L.
Jacksonville, FL
I recently saw this at Nordstrom and decided to get a sample of it. I was a little skeptical because of all the claims it said it would do in one minute. I look on Sephora for directions to apply it. You just apply a decent layer on your face them massage in circles until it turns foamy. Leave it on for a minute then rinse, after rinsing my face was as they claimed "renewed" and my pores were definitely less noticeable. My complexion was so much brighter as well! It did everything it claimed to do so I am very happy with the results! Definitely would purchase for a good mask.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this mask as directed and it's so effective! It literally only takes one minute. It is pricy but it left my skin feeling so smooth and soft. My pores were a little smaller. My skin tone was more evened out. I was shocked that a mask could do all of that in under a minute! It did leave a little tingling sensation but I didn't mind because it meant it was working. It's scented as well but it didn't irritate my skin at all. I have oily combo skin and it made my skin feel less oily for a few days after I used it! I highly recommend.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this mask and had to purchase full-size. This mask leaves your skin so soft and breathable. I use this between 2-3 times a week to refresh my face and neck. I would most definitely recommend to others and will definitely repurchase!
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mask perfection. One minute is all it takes to see a difference. It comes out pink and you rub it on your face until it turns white, literally just a few seconds. Wait one minute and rinse. The result is noticeably tighter skin. It did leave my face feeling somewhat dry but the tightening affect lasts for a couple of days and a good moisturizer takes care of the dryness. I love this mask.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh Dior! You can do no wrong! This mask is amazing and it works in one minute! Anybody could squeeze this into their morning routine and your skin will be hydrated and visibly brighter. Exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample in my Sephora order and I was pretty excited to try it. I've never tried anything from Dior. But I hated this! I could barely keep this on! It's so overly fragranced. It smells like I'm dumping a bottle of Dior perfume on my face. My skin looked nice but I have other AHA/BHA masks that work just as good, if not better.
Ashley B.
Americus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE! My skin is really sensitive but this works for me. As usual, the quality is great and it smells pretty good too. It's easy to use and can quickly become a part of your regular skin routine. Give it a try!
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dior doesn't need review. Never disappointing. I buy online mostly bc Dior is hard to come by around me. I'm a first time user and love it. The packing is nice, and couldn't get better in any aspect.
Essa mascará ela é ótima, de bom uso, gostei muito quando vi as informações dela, acho que vale apenas gosta com um produto de qualidade assim, e o preço é viável quando se trata de qualidade e eficácia de um produro assim, recomendo ser comprado, eu compraria
Jackie J.
Does this cause breakouts?
Nikita P.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you think its worth the price? What are the pros and cons?
Myangel M.
Cleveland, OH
Is this a peel off mask ?
Ester F.
Ouvi falar que é bom, será mesmo???
Ester F.
Ouvi falar que é bom, será mesmo???