Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin 1-Minute Mask uploaded by Lizeth G.Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin 1-Minute Mask uploaded by Damarys P.

BY DIOR

For Infinitely Radiant Skin, Dreamskin Has Created The 1st Skin-perfecting Peeling Mask. So Powerful That It Resets Your Skin In Just 60 Seconds, Thanks To Its "New-skin" Effect.

Benefits:

This Revolutionary Mask Transforms The Skin, Like New, To Refresh And Reveal Its Natural Radiance In Just 60 Seconds.

Powerful Effectiveness Upon The First Application:*
- Smoother Skin…………..87%
- Velvety Skin……….…….87%
- Refined Skin Texture…….75%
- More Luminous Skin……..84%

** Use Test, 61 Women, 4 Weeks.

Application Tips:
Renew Your Skin In 60 Seconds With The New Dreamskin 1-minute Mask. With A Fresh, Foam-to-crème Texture And Gentle Peeling Action That Winds The Clock Back. Maximizes The Effictiveness Of Dreamskin Advanced.

Dior Science:

The Science Behind Instant Perfection: Upon Contact With The Skin, Its Fresh And Rosy Gel Texture Turns Into A Luscious White Creme To Gently Exfoliate The Skin And Erase Any Imperfections With A Gentle Peeling Action. Pores Appear Tightened, The Skin's Texture Is Smoother And The Complexion Is Instantly Brightened. The Skin Appears More Radiant And Glowing In An Instant.
With Every Application, The Skin Is Beautifully Renewed, More Luminous And Unified. Can Be Used 2-3x A Week To Maximize The Efficiency Of Dreamskin Advanced.

Key Ingredient:

Next-generation Gentle Peel
Dior Science Has Selected The Best Exfoliating Chemical Agents – Salicylic Acid (Bha), Glycolic And Citric Acid (Aha), And Flower Acids – And Have Determined Their Optimal Concentration To Transform The Skin In Just 1 Minute. As A Result, The Complexion Is Brightened, Minimizing Imperfections And Boosting Natural Radiance. A Rejuvinated-skin Effect Is Delivered In Record Time.

Misti M.
Viroqua, WI
I love this mask I accidently feel asleep with it on and the next morning it was very dry and needed to be washed off. My skin literally felt and looked tighter and I have the frown lines and crows feet  I was impressed the effect didn't last a long time .The cost of buying the mask is extremely expensive so I will end up buying off ebay in samples..
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
I tried this as a sample and tried it several times to see how it would react to my skin. Unfortunately it made me break out a little bit. But if you have the right skin for it, it is so easy. You literally leave it on for one minute and rinse off and it's supposed to leave your skin refreshed and plumped. So that part was great.
Maria L.
Jacksonville, FL
I recently saw this at Nordstrom and decided to get a sample of it. I was a little skeptical because of all the claims it said it would do in one minute. I look on Sephora for directions to apply it. You just apply a decent layer on your face them massage in circles until it turns foamy. Leave it on for a minute then rinse, after rinsing my face was as they claimed "renewed" and my pores were definitely less noticeable. My complexion was so much brighter as well! It did everything it claimed to do so I am very happy with the results! Definitely would purchase for a good mask.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
I used this mask as directed and it's so effective! It literally only takes one minute. It is pricy but it left my skin feeling so smooth and soft. My pores were a little smaller. My skin tone was more evened out. I was shocked that a mask could do all of that in under a minute! It did leave a little tingling sensation but I didn't mind because it meant it was working. It's scented as well but it didn't irritate my skin at all. I have oily combo skin and it made my skin feel less oily for a few days after I used it! I highly recommend.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I received a sample of this mask and had to purchase full-size. This mask leaves your skin so soft and breathable. I use this between 2-3 times a week to refresh my face and neck. I would most definitely recommend to others and will definitely repurchase!
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Mask perfection. One minute is all it takes to see a difference. It comes out pink and you rub it on your face until it turns white, literally just a few seconds. Wait one minute and rinse. The result is noticeably tighter skin. It did leave my face feeling somewhat dry but the tightening affect lasts for a couple of days and a good moisturizer takes care of the dryness. I love this mask.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I got this as a sample in my Sephora order and I was pretty excited to try it. I've never tried anything from Dior. But I hated this! I could barely keep this on! It's so overly fragranced. It smells like I'm dumping a bottle of Dior perfume on my face. My skin looked nice but I have other AHA/BHA masks that work just as good, if not better.
Ashley B.
Cordele, GA
LOVE! My skin is really sensitive but this works for me. As usual, the quality is great and it smells pretty good too. It's easy to use and can quickly become a part of your regular skin routine. Give it a try!
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Dior doesn't need review. Never disappointing. I buy online mostly bc Dior is hard to come by around me. I'm a first time user and love it. The packing is nice, and couldn't get better in any aspect.
Charlotte R.
Harleysville, PA
I received a sample of this on one of my purchases. I was pleasantly surprised at both the texture and how soft it left my skin. It seems like a great product but also doesnt seem to be doing anything else than leaving the skin soft, making the price too much
Jackie J.
Does this cause breakouts?
Nikita P.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you think its worth the price? What are the pros and cons?
Myangel M.
Cleveland, OH
Is this a peel off mask ?
Quero amostra grátis
sol patricia s.
lima
Esta mascara es muy buena y sobre todo te deja l piel súper fresca y no de siente como si te hubieras echado alguna crema