BY DIOR

Dreamskin is exceptional skincare that pushes the limits of traditional cosmetics. For the 1st time, a skincare treatment is capable of acting simultaneously on the quality, evenness and youthful beauty of skin. Its unique universal formula is a true breakthrough - it is both a global age-defying treatment and a perfect skin creator. After 1 week Total enhancement: 90% * In 1 month Unified complexion: 89 % * Refined skin texture: 92 %* Visibly younger skin: 95% * * Self-evaluation - 129 women - 4 skin tones - 1 week. * Self-evaluation - 129 women - 4 skin tones - 4 week. Key Ingredients LONGOZA, THE ANTI-AGEING JEWEL OF DIOR GARDENS Discovered in Madagascar twenty years ago by Dior ethnobotanists, longoza has become the outstanding natural activator of Capture Totale skincare. Ten years of research have enabled scientists at Dior to reveal its multiple anti-ageing properties and exceptional regenerative power on skin cells. THE RANOMAFANA GARDEN - MADAGASCAR In this Dior Garden, with its exceptional soil, each flower gives birth to a scarlet fruit whose characteristic colour signals full maturity and the promise of about twenty precious seeds. From collecting the flowers to obtaining its seeds, the Longoza harvest uses genuine savoir-faire that respects local traditions.

Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
After I got a sample of this I fell in love with the smoothness of my skin and the brightness in my fair complexion. I haven’t found anything else that works as well as making my skin glow. I liked to use it after my moisturizer and before foundation or by itself on no makeup days. I don’t like the price but I adore the product!
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
If you're willing to spend the money on this product you will see benefits. It acts as a overall skin perfecter. The product will brighten and even your skin tone. I also believe it helped to reduce the size of my pores. This product acts quickly and you should start to notice results within a few days.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This cream is amazing. It truly is a skin perfector. Immediately after my first application my redness was gone, pores diminished and skin perfected. After a week my acne was completely healed and my skin was glowing and healthier than ever.
I have acne prone and oily skin. I have hormonal acne at the age of 26 and it's literally a constant battle. Nothing has helped me until now and I didn't even buy it for that reason.
I wear this in the morning and at night to help heal my skin. I don't need to wear foundation at all when I wear it. It just perfects my skin.
I didn't understand what a skin perfector was until I used it but I see now.
I bought the 1.7 oz from my local Sephora for $150 because it's much cheaper per oz than the 1 oz bottle and at this price I needed to save any money I could on it.
You will not be disappointed in this product. It will perfect any skin tone and any type of skin. It's my fountain of youth.
You won't find another product like this anywhere.
Amelia S.
This is a very high priced item for my pocket book. Nevertheless, I received a sample and was floored by the results after just one application.. Decided to buy one container and monitor the results taking systematic selfies and logging the results. While other creams had addressed many concerns, my facial contours were not what they could be and a few other negatives had emerged with time. On top of that, my options are limited as my skin is super sensitive. This product absolutely made a difference. It is also simple to use and long lasting. Furthermore, you can order the refill if you care for the original container, saving nearly $30.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
Okay this is my one splurge of high end skin care. It's advertised as a sort of face cream but I use it as a primer. This is amazing for underneath my foundation. It makes my makeup look so much better on my face. I stumbled upon this hack simply by chance. I was just using as a regular moisturizer after showering before applying my makeup. Oh my did it make a difference in my final look. This is a must have even with the higher price point. It's works almost any skin type but personally for my dry skin. It also has a slight scent but I don't mind. Great product
maricela f.
You could give me any Dior product to try and I know I will absolutely fall in love I have use a lot of their make up products as well I am absolutely head over heels for this brand I would recommend this for anyone that is serious about their make up or make up routine or skin care routine as it is on the high end and pricier than other options. BUT SO WORTH IT!
Lelu F.
This is a dream in a bottle. Dreamskin is a one step beauty elixir. It hydrates and glows, primer and smooths the skin. Feels like silk on the skin. A little pricey but worth every penny. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a real dream skin!
Katelyn B.
Richmond, KY
If you ever talk to theDior artists, they will refer to this as model in a bottle. The reason they call it that is because it completely Retextures skin while helping take down the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I use it more as a no make up make up. Or a skin perfector In other words. It helps give me an all over even skin appearance with no pours. While also giving skin care benefits!!!
Helene M.
Pasadena, CA
I like these, but was expecting much more immediate results from all the hype it created.  It's light and goes on with a semi-smooth/matte finish.  It doesn't feel too silicone-y which I like.  It IS very expensive though.  I will keep using it hoping to see more results.
Amanda L.
mobile, AL
Love the way it feels when applying but didn't care for the oily feel the next morning I may have applied to much so I will try again to see. Love the fragrance of the products though
Edie R.
La habra, CA
How long did you use this before seeing results?
Adina H.
Spring Valley, NY
I'm confused, is this a serum?
Allie M.
Ottawa, ON
This is super expensive. Is it worth the price and why?