Dior Capture Totale - Crème Haute Nutrition Visage & Cou uploaded by Débora G.

BY DIOR

The global anti-aging icon cream for total beauty, nutrition and more

Under the impulse of the deepest youthful creative cells, Capture Totale's high-nutrition cream works from the heart of the skin to the surface to intensively correct all skin conditions. visible signs of time specific to dry skin - wrinkles, loss of firmness, suppleness and rebound, unevenness of complexion -. Enriched with exclusive "Cold Cream Floral", its supple, creamy and comforting texture fills the skin with infinite richness and softness envelopes for immediate and lasting comfort, with each application.

An everyday luxurious sensory experience in a refined beauty and feminine beauty that captures in a click all the secrets of Capture Totale's anti-aging.

Dior Capture Totale - Crème Haute Nutrition Visage & Cou
  • " Capture Totaled Haute Nutrition Nurturing Rich Creme Normal to Dry Skin was launched by the design house of Christian Dior It is recommended for casual wea, very good, I loved it. It has very good fragrance, leaves the skin very clean.It is of very good quality" in 12 reviews
  • "I love this stuff but it is very expensive in my opinion which is why I haven't bought a replacement yet. But it is definitely worth it, I have combination skin and it gets irritated and sensitive and this worked along with it" in 3 reviews
Allison M.
 i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it
Jordan A.
BROADWAY, NC
Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Absolutely! After having my first child, I noticed my skin was dry and there were some fine lines trying to develop. I read a few reviews and decided to try the Capture Totale line. This cream saved my face! No more fine lines, no greasy after effects, just happy, moisturized skin!
Neda N.
Acworth, GA
This cream is great and goes really well on my face. It has a very nice packaging and it was not disappointed at all. It is a little pricey but it is very worth it as it was very effective on my skin there's no room for improvement I love it
katherine P.
durham
This worked so well on my skin. I would deffinaltly reccomend this product it was gental on my skin which was deffinatly a big yes for me because my skin is so sensitive. Wasn’t bad in price. You deffnistly get what you pay for and I would highly recommend it !!
jmorrow903 M.
Love the packaging for this cream. It smells good and goes on smooth. It is very gentle and not harsh on the skin which is exactly what you want from a nourishing cream. Would definitely recommend this cream to others.
Nikki M.
Sarepta, LA
Very expensive , not any better than other brands.have not noticed any difference in my skin. Will not be repurchasing. The formula is lightweight and hoes on nicely.
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I adore the texture of this cream. After starting to use it, several people asked if I was doing something differently. On my second jar. Love that it's refillable.
Randi K.
New York City
Literally my favorite sleep mask I've ever used.  This product is so rich and luxurious feeling.  Not only does my skin feel great after using this but I've never looked so naturally healthy.  My local Dior counter gave me a small sample of the mask (since I don't know if I will ever be able to afford buying it) and I'm trying my hardest to not run through it too quickly.  I know everyone always raves about La Mer but I honestly think this mask is SO much better.
Ahlem T.
San Francisco
I love this cream. It's very refreshing, smells great does not burn or tingle on application, and feels great on my skin. I couldn't believe when I began to see my skin transform after the first night of use ..It's now been three weeks and this cream targets my skin problems and makes it look luminous, firmer, glowing and my forehead wrinkles do not look as obvious as they did before. I'm so happy I finally found my skin care ...Thanks Dior! :-)
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This is the epitome of luxury items but it is absolutely magnificent! I've never had a moisturizer this silky and smooth. I have dry skin so I was pleased to discover a little goes a long way with this. The scent is divine; everything about this moisturizer is just luxurious!