BY DIOR

Based On The Latest Discoveries On Stem Cells, The Eye Serum, With Its Exclusive Dior Applicator, Helps Revitalize The Dense Elastic Matter Of The 360° Eye Contour Area.**
With Every Application, All Visible Signs Of Aging Are Corrected. The Eyes Open Up. Their Radiance And Expressiveness Are Boosted.

* By Dior
** In Vitro Test On Ingredient.

Results:
Instantly, The Eyelids And Arches Of The Eyelids Are Uplifted, Puffiness And Dark Circles Are Reduced. Wrinkles Are Smoothed, And The Skin's Texture Becomes More Even.
Day After Day, All Visible Signs Of Ageing Are Corrected. The Eyes Open Up And Are Illuminated.
94% Of Women Displayed An Opening Up Of Their Eyes.*

* Evaluation By A Dermatologist – 32 Women – After 1 Month Of Application.

Key Ingredient:
Longoza, The Age-defying Jewel Of The Dior Gardens
Discovered In Madagascar Over 20 Years Ago By Dior Ethnobotanists, Longoza Became The Flagship Natural Ingredient In Capture Totale Skincare. 10 Years Of Research Have Enabled Dior Science To Reveal Its Multiple Age-defying Properties And Its Exceptional Ability To Revitalize And Regenerate Skin Cells.

Applicator:
Its Unique, Dual-sided Format Is Designed To Maximize The Performance Of The Eye Sérum.
- A Non-textured Side To Smooth And Uncrease
- A Textured Side To Enhance, Open Up And Reshape

Developed By The Dior Institut, Its Specific, Comforting Ritual Makes It An Unrivaled Cosmetic Tool.

Sam S.
Davie, FL
Best eye cream I’ve used. So worth every penny but that’s the problem it’s is so expensive so I haven’t been able to get another yet. It gets rid of dark circles right before your eyes it’s amazing. I could go on and on about this
Marna L.
Just like Dior's Capture Totale Facial Serum, the eye serum is effective in smoothing out lines, plumping up the skin, and fading obstinate pigmentation such as acne marks or sun spots. The serum is semi clear with a typical Dior skincare scent that fades 5 minutes after application. I usually apply both serums at night after using my Dior Velvet Peony toner.
ALEX J.
Strongsville, OH
This eye serum is a little expensive but is so worth he money in my opinion since it keeps my under eye so hydrated and also my dark circles away. I absolutely love it so much and think it's a great under eye serum to invest in for sure.
Courtney G.
Erin, TN
This product is absolutely wonderful! I have used it for years now and have never been disappointed! It does exactly what I need it to! I've tried many other products and none have compared to this!! I totally recommend to anyone and I will buy this for many many years more!
Kassie P.
This brand can be pretty pricey so I don't buy it all of the time but it feels good on my skin and silky which is always important.
Ana P.
Downingtown, PA
Love this product. Even though i am not that old love putting this eye serum once every week. Price is decent.
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
This helped soo much with my dark circles and time lines and I will buy this again regardless of the price.
Kincz S.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing serum!!!! Made my eyes look and feel great ! Definitely worth the money ,try and buy! :)
Brianna S.
Edinburg, TX
It's a little pricey but it seem good haven't tried it yet but hope to one day .
Luke H.
Dublin
I've worked for Dior in the past so skincare here is a must for me! I am obsessed with this serum! lightweight, smooth refining texture and glides on like a baby bottom! absolutely love it and a must buy for anyone 25+