BY DIOR

It is a Concentrated Night Correction Intense Wrinkles. One of the components of this cream, Stemsonme Overnight, targets stem cells and amplifies their nocturnal renewal. The action is directly visible at waking, the skin appears more supple, smooth. Wrinkles are like erased.

jenny w.
Richmond
I think it has made a big difference in diminishing the wrinkles around my eyes. Not sure it has made much difference in correcting the dark circles though! A little pricy, and you have to use it consistently to see a change. Overall, ok but no miracle in a bottle!
blue S.
fremont
I love this item so much it was very hydrating and moisturizing. And it did have Nice packaging (bieutifull) and it did have good value but kind of pricey  and it is definitely a repeat user because it’s is amazing. And absolutely i would love to by it again
Sarah J.
Pound, VA
I received a sample of this product in a Sephora order. I was able to use it for 4 nights, and I really liked the way it made my skin feel. It was super soft and plump the mornings after I used it. I did notice my forehead crinkles weren’t a prominent when I used this product.
Sharon M.
Pensacola
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
This is the product I use frequently for night repair around my eyes. I can definitely tell when I forget to use it because I look aged the next day. Works great but you must be consistent. A higher price than most but also more effective than most
Lizeth V.
This is a must! Is Ana amazing product when you feel like you skin need a restoration! It has done miracles on me. It is a bit pricey so try to get what your money is worth.
Tayler C.
shelby nc
I tried it because I was Curious about what it would do and it actually made a pimple go down, it was a pretty good price, I didn’t need it so I gave it to my mom and she tells me all the time that she loves it!
Dee D.
This is a great product!! Definitely worth the price!! A little goes a long way and you will see a difference within 2 days of how hydrated and soft and supple your skin is becoming. I would recommend this to others and it’s good for sensitive and oily skin as well.
Marilyn R.
West New York, NJ
Perfect overnight cream. Light and melts right into the skin. Wake up with gorgeous skin like straight outta a spa! Packaging is always lush because it’s Dior ! It works great ! After a few weeks of using it I definitely recommend this product !
Amber W.
I have a pretty intensive night time regimen. It's one out of the two time your body works the most on repairs throughout the day. This product smells great. It doesn't bother your eyes while you sleep. I suggest always wearing an eye mask to bed.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Mira S.
Ottawa , ON
Estée Lauder NightWear Plus Anti-Oxidant Night Detox Creme Hi all I would like to buy this product, I have heard a lot of positive things about it but I would love to hear more from you guys if you ever used it. Thanks