BY DIOR

It is a Concentrated Night Correction Intense Wrinkles. One of the components of this cream, Stemsonme Overnight, targets stem cells and amplifies their nocturnal renewal. The action is directly visible at waking, the skin appears more supple, smooth. Wrinkles are like erased.

Cierra E.
Sandusky, OH
This product did worked miracles on my skin. It was amazing and I didn’t regret a single penny. I plan on repurchasing and I would definitely recommend. High end but definitely worth every it!
Lizeth V.
This is a must! Is Ana amazing product when you feel like you skin need a restoration! It has done miracles on me. It is a bit pricey so try to get what your money is worth.
Tayler C.
shelby nc
I tried it because I was Curious about what it would do and it actually made a pimple go down, it was a pretty good price, I didn’t need it so I gave it to my mom and she tells me all the time that she loves it!
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It . I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Other Women! Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Dee D.
This is a great product!! Definitely worth the price!! A little goes a long way and you will see a difference within 2 days of how hydrated and soft and supple your skin is becoming. I would recommend this to others and it’s good for sensitive and oily skin as well.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
My skin glows after applying this at the nighttime! I find it applies so smoothly and when I wake up my skin feels soo smooth! I have never found another product with such great results! I would highly recommend this product!
Fancy G.
this night oil is lovely , i’d love to buy the creams ,but it’s so expensive . of course dior has exceeded my expectations, the oil didn’t react harsh to my face & i’d definitely recommend it to anyone !
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Haley H.
Eagle, ID
I received a sample of this.. and wow. Just wow. It’s Pricey, but absolutely amazing. The texture is smooth and creamy, it has a nice gentle texture to it. The smell is phenomenal, if I had the chance I would purchase this any day.
Mariah M.
I love this stuff as well and my mother and grandmother. We believe in good skin care my grandmother is 70 and has not one wrinkle and it’s because she never skipped on good skin care it is so important.