BY DIOR

The Capture Lift ultra-stretch reshaping serum is a Highly concentrated in Bi-SkinTM Stretch serum. Its light and fresh pearly texture glides delicately onto the skin’s surface and gently penetrates to bring instant stretch to the V-Line and durably Slim, Shape and Lift the face.
From the skin’s surface to deep down inside, the face appears slimmer, volumes are readjusted, contours are redefined and visibly lifted.
Day after day, the face regains a perfect Small-face beauty.

Benefits:

The ultra-stretch reshaping serum intensely lifts the skin and redefines with precision the features and facial contours. The skin's texture is refined.

Ashley C.
Not only is this product expensive but I didn't notice much of a difference after a month of using it. I don't think it's worth the buy.
Marianne E.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My skin feels smooth, refreshed and firm. It's a wonderful in a bottle. I love the way it just glides on. You only need a small amount.
Daniela I.
It's little bit pricey. I haven't try it so i don't know, if u have try it contact me so i add the review. Just comment and i will give u a instagram etc...
Ana R.
This product is not worth it at all !! I've been using it religiously every single day and night and no results at all !! Also it is so expensive for me
imane o.
casablanca
It s the best serum ever! I very like the texture and the formula. I think every women should buy it and try it. It meet my expectations
ikram m.
Bouira
It's amazing product from Dior I really like it. You should try it if you don't 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤