BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDior

by Dior

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dior Capture Dreamskin | Care & Perfect - Global Age-Defying Skincare - Perfect Skin Creator!
Lusine G.
Panorama City, CA
Dior Capture Dreamskin | Care & Perfect - Global Age-Defying Skincare - Perfect Skin Creator uploaded by Lusine G.
I am in love! This is such a great investment for flawless skin. I can wear this with or without makeup. I love it so much I have all my friends and family purchasing it. You won’t regret this purchase once you see the results.
Nina G.
Ottawa, ON
My daily skincare, it minimizes my pores and leaves a youthful glow. I use it morning and night, you’ll notice a big change in ur skin within 1 week of use, the price is alittle bit of a splurge but it’s worth it, literally liquid gold for your skin.

Looking for your answer?