Dior Brush Cleanser

by Dior

The Brush Cleanser is a key accessory to ensure optimal quality of all Dior Backstage Brushes. It guarantees perfect, professional makeup day after day.

Formula:

A quick-drying antibacterial lotion for the ultimate in practicality.

Application Tips:

Spray the cleanser on a tissue, then wipe the brush on the wetted tissue to remove makeup residue.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dior Brush Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Krystal W.
Toronto, ON
Dior Brush Cleanser uploaded by Krystal W.
This cleanser is amazing! The smell alone would be a reason for me to purchase it considering it makes the experience of cleaning your makeup brushes so luxurious but luckily that’s not the only reason to purchase it as it really does clean your brushes and leaves them feeling like brand new! I seriously recommend !
kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Dior Brush Cleanser uploaded by kelly P.
Dior backstage brush cleanser is a great product to have if you forget to wash your makeup brushes. typically you are supposed to wash your brushes EVERY DAY! If i absolutely forgot to wash mine or am in a hurry like most days, having this has been awesome! It not only cleanses but also steralizes makeup brushes. It smells of alcohol but dissipates once dry. #timesaver
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,257 reviews
This is my favorite brush cleaner, I've tried so many that just didn't do that great of a job so I mostly used dish soap till I purchased this product. My brushes are like new after I use this brush cleaner. Also love that anti bacterial in it as well. Highly recomend.
Deb M.
Comayaguela
Limpia súper bien mis brochas es el único cleanser que he utilizado para mis brochas y me encanta
Gemma L.
kidderminster worcestershire , AZ
Great for brushes, i would recommend this to everyone who wants to clean their brushes and get all of those germs out
Yarith M.
I would love to be able to try this product and be able to give my opinion on it and also to be able to recommend it to my friends and so that And they can recommend it to more people and have their opinion on it.
Rowi B.
Toronto , ON
I love this cleaner but I don’t think is worth the price because the amount is very small and is expensive,but is Dior you can’t expect to be cheap!i wish the brand will do a bigger packaging and to be more cheap
Tammy G.
its alright. i mean it gets the job done, but i wouldnt say it cleans my brushes any better than warm soap and water would. i guess it may be a little less harsh on the bristles though bc you don't have to scrub as much. its worth it if you can afford to splurge a bit
kulwin A.
Fort McMurray , AB
Purchased at: Sephora
Works best! Not very expensive too and last long ! Trust Dior brand and it’s not expensive, I won’t even bother to look competitors. Easy to apply. Yes would recommend others!
Maddie H.
Derbyshire
Find this product really effective, and works great for a quick clean on eye brushes or a deep clean on all brushes. Keeps the bridles feeling really soft, and will buy again once I’ve ran out. The only think I would change, is that I’d like it to come with a brush cleaning ladle to make it a bit quicker.

Looking for your answer?