Dior Brush Cleanser

by Dior

The Brush Cleanser is a key accessory to ensure optimal quality of all Dior Backstage Brushes. It guarantees perfect, professional makeup day after day.

Formula:

A quick-drying antibacterial lotion for the ultimate in practicality.

Application Tips:

Spray the cleanser on a tissue, then wipe the brush on the wetted tissue to remove makeup residue.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dior Brush Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly  P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Dior Brush Cleanser uploaded by Kelly  P.
Dior backstage brush cleanser is a great product to have if you forget to wash your makeup brushes. typically you are supposed to wash your brushes EVERY DAY! If i absolutely forgot to wash mine or am in a hurry like most days, having this has been awesome! It not only cleanses but also steralizes makeup brushes. It smells of alcohol but dissipates once dry. #timesaver
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,313 reviews
This is my favorite brush cleaner, I've tried so many that just didn't do that great of a job so I mostly used dish soap till I purchased this product. My brushes are like new after I use this brush cleaner. Also love that anti bacterial in it as well. Highly recomend.
Mikala  R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Seriously amazing ! I love how little you have to use, and how freaking long this lasts. I’ve been using this for about 3 years now and it’s absolutely the best value. 10/10 recommend
Tammy G.
its alright. i mean it gets the job done, but i wouldnt say it cleans my brushes any better than warm soap and water would. i guess it may be a little less harsh on the bristles though bc you don't have to scrub as much. its worth it if you can afford to splurge a bit
Laura M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Dior brush cleanser is effective. The solution cleans well, smells a little strong, but not harsh on the bristles and handles. I use as needed for deep cleansing, and use a color switch sponge (can be purchased at Sephora) in-between cleaning.
Jimmaema R.
Tucson, AZ
Love love love this bottle 💖 worth it. It was a struggle to purchase this in the philippines since they dont have a lot of perfumes available there.
Krystal W.
Toronto, ON
Dior Brush Cleanser uploaded by Krystal W.
This cleanser is amazing! The smell alone would be a reason for me to purchase it considering it makes the experience of cleaning your makeup brushes so luxurious but luckily that’s not the only reason to purchase it as it really does clean your brushes and leaves them feeling like brand new! I seriously recommend !
Michelle A.
Plymouth, Devon
Dior Brush Cleanser uploaded by Michelle A.
Was gifted this from work and wow! Ashamed to say my brushes were so dirty but I put this in my make up brush cleaning machine and every bit of make up came off! Worked really well on my brush belt to!
gemma L.
Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Great for brushes, i would recommend this to everyone who wants to clean their brushes and get all of those germs out
Deb M.
Comayaguela
Limpia súper bien mis brochas es el único cleanser que he utilizado para mis brochas y me encanta

Looking for your answer?