BY DIOR

With the expertise of its Backstage Makeup Artists, Dior has created a professional line of brushes for perfect, simple makeup application.
The synthetic fiber bristles are both soft and responsive to gently structure your brows and give them perfect definition. Team the Brow Brush with the eye pencil for flawless eye makeup.

Expertise:

The skin is like a canvas, and makeup the medium, so it seemed only natural for Dior to join forces with Raphaël, the art brush master, to produce the finest brushes.
Since its creation in Paris in 1793, the House of Raphaël has employed a savoir-faire founded on traditional practices: from hair collection to combing, assembly and quality control, each brush is handcrafted, necessitating the expertise of some thirty people.

Application Tips:

Brush brows upwards and even out the upper brow line.

Christine N.
Rutland, VT
I love this spoolie brush! Its sleek design makes it easy to use. I keep it in with the rest of my makeup brushes to use with products that don't come with their own spoolie. Unfortunately I don't get as much use out of it as I originally thought I would because of the increasing amount of brow products coming out on the market that do include their own spoolie. None the less, I love the way this brush looks with my collection!
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
This brow brush I got as a gift from a makeup artist friend. She had a bunch. This Dior Backstage Brow brush is great for makeup artists backstage, and the girl getting ready for her day. It is a strong sturdy spoolie that gets the job done.  Now if only I could find mine! Might need to order a new one LOL
Latoya W.
I am sorry for this, I am an honest reviewer and love many Dior products but this is just such terrible value for money, this was bought as a gift and I don't use it, don't get me wrong I would use it but I just grab any eyebrow brush and it does the job. I use disposable ones from Sally's that cost £5 for 10 as I throw mine away regularly. It just seems like a waste of money when I would buy a Dior nail polish instead. Sorry
Judit P.
I had a little scar in my brow, so i like using brow products as they covers my scar, this brush will be perfect for my makeup