BY DIOR

A silky, tinted gel-cream self-tanner for the body. Recreates a radiant, sunkissed look in less than one hour, as it protects skin against harmful free radicals. Dior's exclusive "pH Bronze Perfect" complex, an amazing breakthrough that identifies your skin type's pH balance, works effortlessly to develop a glowing tan that's more even, long-lasting, and perfect than nature.

Dior Bronze Self-Tanner Natural Glow - Body
  • "great self tanner, you can get streaks if you arent very careful especially around your ankles" in 1 review
  • "Dior Bronze Self-Tanner Natural Glow Body 4.3 oz Love everything dior , and I found this amazing fast , easy , little pricy , lasted a long time , great summer time product " in 1 review
Lizzy G.
I love the quality of Dior self-tanners (which can be tricky...). They never look orange and smell normal! I think they are the only ones I can wear out with no issue- they have mastered the smell. It is expensive, but I am thinking of re-purchasing now that the dead of winter has set in. Worth the splurge. I avoid lines by rubbing insides of arms, wrists (places where you want it to fade into a lighter color naturally) with a DRY towel. If wet, it will pull too much off- the dry kind of buffs it away gradually.
Ashley L.
This is a beautiful self tanner. You have to be careful when applying because you can easily leave streaks if you don't apply the proper way! I purchased mine from Sephora website for $42. It gave me a natural looking bronze glow. make sure to use a makeup brush or self tanning glove when applying and absolutely exfoliate your skin before using!
Angeli B.
S Chesterfld, VA
Do you want the look of a sun kissed body? Do you want to have a perfect tan? Then this is great for you! Be careful when you apply it because you might leave streaks. I mostly use this in the fall + winter because I'm pale. It gives me a natural tan look. The smell isn't bad at all. It is expensive but it's so worth it.
brittany f.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Want dreamy looking sun-kissed skin? this is the product! Such a great product! It met my expectations. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality. I recommend to others! affordable and will buy over and over for a bronzed summer look
Lu C.
I tried this self tanner for the first time today, and so far it's worked surprisingly well! It has an immediate effect, and it doesn't have an overly strong tanner scent! I would recommend this, although it is a bit pricey.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love Dior Bronze Self-Tanner Natural Glow . It gives a great real looking tan and doesn't leave any lines after application. It also has a fresh scent that doesn't smell like typical self tanners.
Montserrat H.
Lynwood, CA
I love this! It's easy to blend out and doesn't leave any harsh lines. It also has a nice scent to it, it doesn't smell funky like other self tanners I've tried! Totally recommend.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Amazing fast , easy , little pricey , lasted a long time , great summer time product . It also has a fresh scent that doesn't smell like typical self tanners.
Brooke D.
S Charleston, WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This product is nice, but for the price it should work this well. It gives a nice natural tan. This can easily leave streaks, dont plan on buying again
Christina H.
Have not tried this product, but would absolutely love to. I haven't seen it any stores near me, or I would purchase.
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Is this product better than "non-designer" brands?
Kimberlee G.
Sherman, TX
Is this worth the price??
Adalgisa S.
SAN RAFAEL, CA
Can it be applied on the face too?
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does it make you orange or brown? is it streaky?